Are wagg block crips or bloods

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wlb

Evansville, IN

#1 Oct 6, 2012
What r they

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Uneducated fools trying to act hard
youMADbro

Newport, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
lmfao...circus employees
shdh

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Ignirant wannabes. They dont even know wtf they are. Sounds like jr. High kids for real
seriously

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
fake wannabees need to grow up or try to be hard in the real deals territory see how long they survive... smfh
User

Vincennes, IN

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Hopefully they all kill eachother off.
lol

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Neither, they are this new gang called f&g bit*&s... But when they f*&k each other blood comes out of their butts.
wow really

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2012
get off they d*ck. yall must be hatas or gay or sumn because you are all on here trippin hard.
Crips and bloods321

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2013
being in a gang is stupid it's for people who have no family who wish to fill a part of something who would do anything just to belong F they OG told them to suck him off they would just to remain in a gang f they initiation was to do it with each other they Would do it just to be long bloods and Crips are followers they have no mind of their own what the next 1 does they do they are the mark of Satan
over40

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2013
You all may think they silly but I think it should be taken seriously. The only thing worse then a foo with a gun is a young fool with a gun who dont realize they throwing their life away.. Evansville is starting to get dangerous . Me and my daughter are outta here soon as i save up. I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS. And for those who say this is EVANSVILLE we dont have gangs here need to realize alota people are coming here frm other big cities. JUST SAD AND POINTLESS
lol

Evansville, IN

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Bunch of dirty poor people. That's all thats over around Waggoner. And I'm being nice leaving it just at that.
eww

Covington, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Uneducated clowns..
molon labe

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Kid or not point a gun at me ya dead
It was

Evansville, IN

#16 Apr 2, 2013
over40 wrote:
You all may think they silly but I think it should be taken seriously. The only thing worse then a foo with a gun is a young fool with a gun who dont realize they throwing their life away.. Evansville is starting to get dangerous . Me and my daughter are outta here soon as i save up. I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS. And for those who say this is EVANSVILLE we dont have gangs here need to realize alota people are coming here frm other big cities. JUST SAD AND POINTLESS
it was worse here in the 90s it ain't to bad here I mean we have our times here when it's bad but it ain't like detriot chicago St. Louis watts/compton level crime

Since: Jun 12

Evansville, IN

#17 Apr 2, 2013
A BUNCH OF DUMB ASSSES THAT NEEDA SPEND LIGE IN PRISON
over40

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2013
It was wrote:
<quoted text> it was worse here in the 90s it ain't to bad here I mean we have our times here when it's bad but it ain't like detriot chicago St. Louis watts/compton level crime
I get what your saying. But i think its getting bad and summer not even here yet!! The sad thing about it is those young boys are being lead by grown men who don't even have a pot to piss in,and the younger ones feel they have to prove. Smh
WOW

Evansville, IN

#19 Apr 2, 2013
over40 wrote:
You all may think they silly but I think it should be taken seriously. The only thing worse then a foo with a gun is a young fool with a gun who dont realize they throwing their life away.. Evansville is starting to get dangerous . Me and my daughter are outta here soon as i save up. I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS. And for those who say this is EVANSVILLE we dont have gangs here need to realize alota people are coming here frm other big cities. JUST SAD AND POINTLESS
I agree with ya bud, Evansville is getting crazier by the day and, your right, it isn't even summer yet. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that there isn't anything here that these young people can do to positively occupy themselves. I too feel bad for them cause their future reads long prison terms and an early grave. I think the system should also start holding the parents liable for these kids actions, maybe then the parents will start raising thier kids rather than letting them do what they want to do
It was

Evansville, IN

#20 Apr 3, 2013
over40 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get what your saying. But i think its getting bad and summer not even here yet!! The sad thing about it is those young boys are being lead by grown men who don't even have a pot to piss in,and the younger ones feel they have to prove. Smh
truth is by the time they mature and hit there mid 20s maybe 30s there going to look back and say that was dumb where did there life go its true it happens to most but others never grow
real life

Evansville, IN

#21 Apr 3, 2013
None of them, these dudes watch TV shows or listen to music and say they are, just cause they wear a color, take em to a big city with real members, I mean then again lil Wayne says he is a blood lol a money blood

Since: Jun 12

Evansville, IN

#22 Apr 3, 2013
real life wrote:
None of them, these dudes watch TV shows or listen to music and say they are, just cause they wear a color, take em to a big city with real members, I mean then again lil Wayne says he is a blood lol a money blood
GTT OFF LIL WAYNE BRO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny tweakers (May '13) 43 min shaunmall 12
Have a Berry Christmas 1 hr Confused 50
brittney jackson 1 hr curious 1
I need a drink! Christmas beers n pool 1 hr lawman 5
Love is only based on amount of gifts you buy 1 hr mmm hmm 4
leave court dixon alone 2 hr Amanda robb Court... 14
butch budde 2 hr Murphy 4
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST

NBC Sports11:49AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide