First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dissd frnd

Portage, MI

#1 Mar 2, 2013
how come so many hoes get by with having men live with thm at our xpense in the ville
dontdoit

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
This really pi$$es me off! My boyfriends baby momma lives on Section 8 while her boyfriend lives with her. He makes good money, but she is always talking about how she needs more money from my boyfriend. If he doesn't give it to her she will throw a fit and threatens him with going down and having his child support raised! To top it off she won't work or try to get her GED. She is mad that my boyfriend won't split his tax refund with her. She didn't even pay any taxes! SMH!
dissd frnd

Portage, MI

#4 Mar 2, 2013
yeah its bull sh*t i know this girl who works as a server she only reports some of her wages and has a different guy all the time living around her son free flop house it sucks for the four yr old
mercy

Newburgh, IN

#5 Mar 2, 2013
What pisses me off is these lazy Fs live for free, don't work, get free food and free insurance on their 14 kids and I work 60+ hours a week and I can barely afford to keep food in my house! You all can thank me later for providing you with an easy life!!
nonsense

Lenexa, KS

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I agree kinda,dontdoit tell the chick so what tell her go to the courthouse so will we tell on her shit bein a narks ass if its such a problem,you better watch your dude cause thats kind of some bullshit it sounds like a chick breakin the law is gonna take ur dude to court makes no since.being a server or lots of cash jobs people only turn in half or three quarters of income.if you work sixty hrs a week and cant afford food your doin something wrong even if you got two or three kids yall must be livin above your means,and needs.but that kinda shit pisses me off to guys.
js

Princeton, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
dontdoit wrote:
This really pi$$es me off! My boyfriends baby momma lives on Section 8 while her boyfriend lives with her. He makes good money, but she is always talking about how she needs more money from my boyfriend. If he doesn't give it to her she will throw a fit and threatens him with going down and having his child support raised! To top it off she won't work or try to get her GED. She is mad that my boyfriend won't split his tax refund with her. She didn't even pay any taxes! SMH!
Technically your bf shouldn't claim the children unless they live with him more than 50% of the time. Regardless if he pays support or if she has a job. Do yeah since he would be getting the extra money because of a child that lives with HER , and getting the extra money because of child credits ( money for kids ) he should split it with her. PERIOD!
js

Princeton, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2013
js wrote:
<quoted text>Technically your bf shouldn't claim the children unless they live with him more than 50% of the time. Regardless if he pays support or if she has a job. Do yeah since he would be getting the extra money because of a child that lives with HER , and getting the extra money because of child credits ( money for kids ) he should split it with her. PERIOD!
And no I don't have a similar situation, thus just happens to be how I feel.
dontdoit

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
js wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically your bf shouldn't claim the children unless they live with him more than 50% of the time. Regardless if he pays support or if she has a job. Do yeah since he would be getting the extra money because of a child that lives with HER , and getting the extra money because of child credits ( money for kids ) he should split it with her. PERIOD!
Feel ya but yes he has joint custody and yes it is court ordered he claims the child every other year. Yes he pays his part of the support plus extra but no she does not work. So if he is not claiming the child she would have a friend do it and that is breaking the law. But this is not about taxes this is about how she is lazy and living off the system bit still wants more. Now shout out to the moms and dads of this world who recognize the difference between a hand up versus a hand out!
dontdoit

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
js wrote:
<quoted text>
And no I don't have a similar situation, thus just happens to be how I feel.
BTW if she can't work at least 20 hours a year. She doesn't deserve the child tax credit. She hasn't paid anything in, us tax payers did!
hhhmmm

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Watch what you say about people because karma is a beast. Trust me. I used to share the same opinion. God has a way of knocking you off your high horse. So remain humble and appreciate what you have. Help the ones who have not.

Why do y'all care who running in and out or staying in who's house? Are YOU lonely? Don't have a man to help with your rent? You trying to check others but you should check yourself.
taxpayer

Portage, MI

#12 Mar 3, 2013
i think housing shld be for the childrens sake not some hoe to have a place to offer anybody who will jump up and down on thm
coworker

Portage, MI

#13 Mar 3, 2013
i know this girl at work and she does this a ll the time she always has some guy that shes lol in love with stayn with her and her 4 yr old son she tells that her x stalks her but she has him there also whenever he will as of the las few days shes had this skinny little punk frm work. whats wrong with this free ride hoe tool that us tax payers r footn the bill for these low life moms
hhhmmm

United States

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Hoes are everywhere. There are rich hoes and poor hoes. Ugly hoes and cute hoes. Fat hoes and skinny hoes. Face it, there will always be hoes. I think y'all just on here trying to pull someone else down to make yourself feel better. And trust me...the little $700 y'all pay in taxes a year ain't really helping nobody. Get real. This is the most pathetic attempt at classism that i have seen so far. Y'all prolly whorish too and $5 short of being on section 8.
dontdoit

Tucker, GA

#15 Mar 4, 2013
hhhmmm wrote:
Hoes are everywhere. There are rich hoes and poor hoes. Ugly hoes and cute hoes. Fat hoes and skinny hoes. Face it, there will always be hoes. I think y'all just on here trying to pull someone else down to make yourself feel better. And trust me...the little $700 y'all pay in taxes a year ain't really helping nobody. Get real. This is the most pathetic attempt at classism that i have seen so far. Y'all prolly whorish too and $5 short of being on section 8.
Come correct. We make over 150k in our household, and paid our mortgage off within 15 yrs. So 700 dollars doesn't even cover our tax debt. Some people do get educations. We don't need to pull anyone down that is already ran down.
pdl254

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Mar 13, 2013
js wrote:
<quoted text>
that isn't true. The ablity to claim the children is based on the paternity agreement. A lack of a paternity agreement will bring the %50 rule into effect.
Been there done that

Akron, OH

#18 Mar 13, 2013
pdl254 wrote:
<quoted text>
that isn't true. The ablity to claim the children is based on the paternity agreement. A lack of a paternity agreement will bring the %50 rule into effect.
Actually, you are the one that is incorrect. Check your facts before you start rambling about shit you obviously know nothing about. The law says that the child has to reside with you for more than 50% of the year in order to claim that child on tax returns. That's the way it is unless you have made some type of other arrangements with the other parent.
noWay

United States

#19 Mar 13, 2013
People need to constructive bill a nest
If you're in your 20 s you should be working . I see so many females who should doing better but they refused to what's wrong with you beeeches
noWay

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2013
The government can take away your welfare over night. Never put your trust in government if your goals is to be on welfare you don't think highly of yourself why live below the poverty line anyone on welfare in their 20s need to stop passing it down from generation to generation.
Glory

United States

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Just cause someone has section 8 doesnt mean they dont Work.
!!

Mount Pleasant, SC

#22 Mar 13, 2013
nonsense wrote:
I agree kinda,dontdoit tell the chick so what tell her go to the courthouse so will we tell on her shit bein a narks ass if its such a problem,you better watch your dude cause thats kind of some bullshit it sounds like a chick breakin the law is gonna take ur dude to court makes no since.being a server or lots of cash jobs people only turn in half or three quarters of income.if you work sixty hrs a week and cant afford food your doin something wrong even if you got two or three kids yall must be livin above your means,and needs.but that kinda shit pisses me off to guys.
I don't really know what I just read. Have You ever heard of a period? It ends a sentence before you start another one! Geez people are so dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you pass a mouth swab for meth 2 min Eyeroll 9
I hate evansville (Mar '13) 3 min Me me me 48
Neck Tattoos 4 min Oh my 56
Hottest chicks in eville 4 min Neisha 29
jessica kemper-vincent 9 min a new life 51
ItsMe 21 min WhyDidYou 1
Job searching 23 min Work one 6

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance