Any advice?
hmm

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Go to a tannin bed lmao
Another mothers brother

Newburgh, IN

#3 Dec 15, 2012
First thang you gotta do is dis... U needa hate whitey! An learn how ta draw food stamp.
rango

Evansville, IN

#4 Dec 15, 2012
I wanna be black, said no man ever....
fabulous

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2012
U gotta hate Sant too cuz he only bring present to rich kid
J dawg

Newburgh, IN

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Gotz ta be a realz OG.... Pimp yo hoe an fogetz yo kidz. Flash dat shit fo realz!
Ok now

Evansville, IN

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Get transracial surgery.
Charlie sheen

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 15, 2012
It's like a g dawg ona fly tip! Rollin wit tha posse. Wtf does that mean!
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Chuck Spears wrote:
Any advice?
ur mammy should have slept with that black man while she was just giving him head lol and yo ass would have a half breed ...its not easy being us homie...
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#10 Dec 15, 2012
*been *
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#11 Dec 15, 2012
J dawg wrote:
Gotz ta be a realz OG.... Pimp yo hoe an fogetz yo kidz. Flash dat shit fo realz!
who says that retarded crap...o u ppl do..smh
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#12 Dec 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
Go to a tannin bed lmao
that won't help.. it lies deeper than beneath the skin lol just goofy
Chuck Spears

Newburgh, IN

#13 Dec 15, 2012
I was told black men can't sleep....or are you saying my "mammy" should of had sexual intercourse with that African American gentalman she was with?
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#14 Dec 15, 2012
Another mothers brother wrote:
First thang you gotta do is dis... U needa hate whitey! An learn how ta draw food stamp.
half if yall already get those, so we know that's not gonna help ur pale ass...
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#15 Dec 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
Go to a tannin bed lmao
not gonna help...ur ass gonna have that skin cancer maligma lol
Dr Knowledge

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2012
I applaud you for coming out in the open about this issue. Changing your race can be a difficult and sometimes scary decision, and I'm glad you are reaching out for help in what must be a trying time for you.
First, you want to make sure that you want to do this 100%, because changing your race is a very difficult process, and something you will have to live with for the rest of your life.
I would advise you to start slow, and maybe try eating foods that African-Americans use a lot in their culture such as tortillas, chorizo, beans, avacados and things like that. Maybe try lighting the traditional Jewish candles this year instead of a tree.
Start there, and if you need more advice, I am here to help.
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Chuck Spears wrote:
I was told black men can't sleep....or are you saying my "mammy" should of had sexual intercourse with that African American gentalman she was with?
however u wanna put it buddie, but its gentleman and not gentalman lol and ur right, black men won't sleep...they rest lmbo
hmm

Tucker, GA

#18 Dec 15, 2012
thisbethatbitch wrote:
<quoted text>that won't help.. it lies deeper than beneath the skin lol just goofy
Well I wasn't bein serious idk why these white ppl wanna be like us they act like its super easy and chill.
chris spears

Huntington, IN

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Haha the one on fb that interacts with nothin but his daughters 14 year old friends. Has the mind of a child and tries to talk black? Um you need to try to be grown before you even attempt something else. Loser
dedagin

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Drink a fowty of Olde English with some chicken and watermelon and you'd be black enough. Then have sex with a white girl without a condom and leave immediately afterward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
band director 10 min Tubaaaah 6
Is whiskey dick real? Sure blame it on alcohol... 26 min Sadie 3
summer barnwell 1 hr lol 12
mariah kempf 1 hr Fart Hammer 3
Handjob 1 hr Face Painter 5
Looking for any women to please 1 hr Finally 4
Paul Stieler (Aug '15) 2 hr im better than u 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages