Simpsonville, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2012
West river health campus hands down
lol

New Albany, IN

#5 Nov 28, 2012
CNA wrote:
West river health campus hands down
Really? Where is it located and are they hiring?? If you work there can you tell me if they provide good training, I just recently became a CNA and haven't worked in the environment yet other then clinicals. Thanks!
cna

Evansville, IN

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Good samaritan home. They pay the best have good benefits and is the cleanest nicest one I've worked in. Love it!
Lol

Florence, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2012
work wrote:
Solarbron on the west side
Idk about working for them, but not patient wise! That place almost killed my gma when she was staying there for a short term recovery!
411 4 all

Chandler, IN

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Hamilton pointe is the best, and newest nursing home around . Doesn't matter if your an employee or a resident you will not be displeased. No, argument can stand against this,and if you try then your simply ignorant. Do research before you rebuttle this post. Heres a link to make your research easier http://www.leobrowngroup.com/vhp.html . It's located across from the deconess womens hospital. My wife as well many , and I mean many friends and relatives work in this field, and all above mentioned places are a joke .
Aye

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Pine haven nursing is hiring rite now and garvin price the don out there is pretty cool
CNA

Simpsonville, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Obviously ur wife hasn't been to west river because there training rocks, they have monthly parties for there staff with nice prizes they work well and I've been around to nursing homes they rock. It's right by usi on westside
TooReal81

Chardon, OH

#11 Dec 5, 2012
CNA wrote:
Obviously ur wife hasn't been to west river because there training rocks, they have monthly parties for there staff with nice prizes they work well and I've been around to nursing homes they rock. It's right by usi on westside
They're alright, but those monthly parties aren't a substitute for good supervisors. The supervisors like to do underhanded things to suit their agenda. Every individual situation different.
yup

Union, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2012
TooReal81 wrote:
<quoted text>They're alright, but those monthly parties aren't a substitute for good supervisors. The supervisors like to do underhanded things to suit their agenda. Every individual situation different.
Mos def
hope so

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2012
i think wrote:
The prodestant home 100 %
. Is there a girl name magan smithhart working there she would of started not long ago
Carrie

Newburgh, IN

#14 Dec 8, 2012
i think wrote:
The prodestant home 100 %
I doubt that half them people high as hell an a few tweakers too shit that one bitch done got bumped to 3rd so families don't have to see her tweak mouth wrapping round that fat head of hers that's why they don't do randoms cause they lose half their staff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happens 9 min Stophissht 16
galina witte 17 min Bubba 102
Aleah Beckerle was pregnant 39 min You are an idiot 9
A.J. Littlepage 1 hr Curious 1
Working with the cops 1 hr Teacher 4
Jimmy Mathis 1 hr bahaha 4
Who works 3rd Tj Maxx dis. Cntr? Corey Salyer 1 hr His xwife 4

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance