ew

Newburgh, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Heard they're good ...opinions ?
troll

Newburgh, IN

#2 Mar 1, 2013
They are okay. I get the buffalo chicken wrap hold the pickles. It's decent and a big portion for not a lot of money.
mercy

Newburgh, IN

#3 Mar 2, 2013
That place is horrible. Horrible servers. Horrible managers. Disgusting cheap food!! Never had a good experience at that place.
You right

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
mercy wrote:
That place is horrible. Horrible servers. Horrible managers. Disgusting cheap food!! Never had a good experience at that place.
place feel off service is azz don't get me started video proof
mercy

Newburgh, IN

#5 Mar 2, 2013
You right wrote:
<quoted text>place feel off service is azz don't get me started video proof
What does that even mean?
yella wulf

North Royalton, OH

#6 Mar 2, 2013
You right wrote:
<quoted text>place feel off service is azz don't get me started video proof
Did you attend school?
hmm

Newburgh, IN

#7 Mar 3, 2013
I love Cheddars!

Since: Mar 13

Hebron, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2013
I liked it the food is good for the price

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Cheddars in Evansville sucks. The service and the managers are horrible. I was just over there last week and it was one of the worst experiences I ever had. They forgot our appetizers and it was over a half an hour for my food. When I finally asked about my order the food came right out and was cold. I won't be going back. Worst dining experience I've had in Evansville. The Cheddars in Owensboro is Ok. I have been over there several times with no problems at all. I think it's just the managers and
Servers at this one. Since my food was cold cant really say if the food was any good or not.
itsuptoyou

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Not all the servers or managers there are bad!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2013
No I'm sure not all servers and managers are bad. My served was awful. He forgot my appetizer and then forgot my food. He never came to check on us after we got our drinks. I had to remind him he forgot the appetizer and he said oh ok ill just get that taken off your check.... He acted like he could care less. The manager was aware of what was going on and she just stood at the bar. She didn't even come to the table and offer an excuse or an apology. I'm not in the food service industry but I have been out to eat quite often. Usually a manager will come around and check on you and make sure everything was ok. I guess at cheddars they just stand around and look pretty. How can you be irritated with a server when the manager is no better. The lady manager on duty that day didn't check on any of the tables. She pretty much stood at the bar the entire time I was there and since we waited 30 minutes on our food I was there way longer than I cared to be. There are several other comments in the post complaining about servers and managers so I'm pretty sure there is something to it.
itsuptoyou

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Happygolucky5150 wrote:
No I'm sure not all servers and managers are bad. My served was awful. He forgot my appetizer and then forgot my food. He never came to check on us after we got our drinks. I had to remind him he forgot the appetizer and he said oh ok ill just get that taken off your check.... He acted like he could care less. The manager was aware of what was going on and she just stood at the bar. She didn't even come to the table and offer an excuse or an apology. I'm not in the food service industry but I have been out to eat quite often. Usually a manager will come around and check on you and make sure everything was ok. I guess at cheddars they just stand around and look pretty. How can you be irritated with a server when the manager is no better. The lady manager on duty that day didn't check on any of the tables. She pretty much stood at the bar the entire time I was there and since we waited 30 minutes on our food I was there way longer than I cared to be. There are several other comments in the post complaining about servers and managers so I'm pretty sure there is something to it.
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying they aren't all bad. Was the manager Asian looking?

Since: Mar 13

Hebron, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Happygolucky5150 wrote:
Cheddars in Evansville sucks. The service and the managers are horrible. I was just over there last week and it was one of the worst experiences I ever had. They forgot our appetizers and it was over a half an hour for my food. When I finally asked about my order the food came right out and was cold. I won't be going back. Worst dining experience I've had in Evansville. The Cheddars in Owensboro is Ok. I have been over there several times with no problems at all. I think it's just the managers and
Servers at this one. Since my food was cold cant really say if the food was any good or not.
Well must of been a one time thing I think I've been there 5-6 times and its been good the service could be a bit better tho

Tucker, GA

#14 Mar 4, 2013
I had a good server, but the food took entirely too long. I know it's not something she can control, but seriously an hour for a soup and sandwich?!
Happygolucky5150

Newburgh, IN

#15 Mar 8, 2013
No the manager was a blond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Praying 1 min Fleeting 47
Liberals are idiots 1 min Little aka billy 9
Ho ho ho 3 min Gross 2
Is corner pocket a gay bar 5 min Gross 11
Terri Axton (Marrs) 6 min Penis 10
Nothing grosser than a mud shark 7 min Justa ho for blsk 17
Loyalty 26 min Thanks 2
Chip Gaines 6 hr Little aka billy 65

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web