Dr's. who are accepting new patients

Dr's. who are accepting new patients

Posted in the Evansville Forum

unselfishheart
#1 Feb 20, 2013
Does anybody have any suggestions on a "GOOD" Dr. here. I'd prefer one who doesn't have the bedside manor of a toilet lol :*) plzz! Any suggestions would be great. Prefer a family Dr. to plz
Keely

Florence, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Dr. David Page of Deaconess. He's a wonderful family doctor.

Dr. David Koehler of Deaconess is also a good family Dr.

Good luck.
look in 2

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
dr clovis manley at plaza park medical he goes to deaconess and st marys hospitals both in his office he has 4nurse practioners so at office vists u are in out in a reaonable time they are also able to do some procedures in the offce
love life

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Dr. Jerr Best in Newburgh is awesome. He is part of St. Mary's.
A Fan

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Dr Dave Koehler doesn't do family medicine any more. He is involved with a couple of Deaconess weight loss doctors. Many doctors will accept new patients if you have insurance or can pay cash. Medicaid might limit the number of doctors that will see you. Most of the doctors in the area are very capable and have good personalities.
unselfishheart
#6 Feb 20, 2013
(to a fan) no not so true that why im having trouble, and thanks ta o'bama :*( grrrrrr!! and manley is a joke. want ta thank everyone for ur suggestions! plz keep them coming :)!! been calling all day maybe ill b blessed with a call. i cant go much longer without my meds. thanks for being so kind :)!!!!
A Fan

Chardon, OH

#7 Feb 20, 2013
unselfishheart wrote:
(to a fan) no not so true that why im having trouble, and thanks ta o'bama :*( grrrrrr!! and manley is a joke. want ta thank everyone for ur suggestions! plz keep them coming :)!! been calling all day maybe ill b blessed with a call. i cant go much longer without my meds. thanks for being so kind :)!!!!
Do you have medical insurance? Where are you looking? St Mary's or Deaconess? Male or Female? Nurse Practitioners?
um ok

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
unselfishheart wrote:
why is manley a joke i have family that goes other and want to if i needto suggest the switcth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carriage house apts east (Aug '15) 17 min Yup 14
News Boy, 5, Drowns in Public Pool, Body Found by An... 23 min Rattlesnake Pete 14
bbc 34 min Karen 10
Keir boyd is a meth head and a woman beater 40 min Bonnie 5
skinny ugly girl vs fat pretty girl (Jan '13) 1 hr Truth Hurts 121
Who is on your to do list? 2 hr Seriously 109
Creepy Uncle 4 hr Haha 49
Burdette..what happened today? 6 hr Grim 62
I think my husband is cheating with randoms on ... 9 hr Methville 89

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages