Angle don't leave yo family dog around dis bum he will kill it ask him
The dog

Covington, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
I heard the story about how he acted in the relationship
the real terrence hayden

Akron, OH

#7 Mar 4, 2013
U bum bitches need to get a life.. hiding on Topix. Learn how to spell and speak english when ur talkin on somebody.. my thing won't nare one of u bitches say shit to neither one of us but Im still thuggn and I love how my name is in yo household appreciate it people thanks
Ms Moore

Marcus Hook, PA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Straight like that in that order cousin!!! They so childish! Stop hiding behind screen names fools!
your mom

Evansville, IN

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Boy u ben broke and yo ho aint never ben a factor and im so glad u put some golds on them ugly teeth vampire mouth havin a.SS dude how long is angle gon take care of u like the white girls did playin both side I hope she got that funeral money together bum sperm eater
price

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Is this the dirty dude that youst to wear the beeds in his hair before the dreads
wojo

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 5, 2013
How many times he ben married do his wife no he beat up his chicks
whiteboy askin

Evansville, IN

#12 Mar 5, 2013
the real terrence hayden wrote:
U bum bitches need to get a life.. hiding on Topix. Learn how to spell and speak english when ur talkin on somebody.. my thing won't nare one of u bitches say shit to neither one of us but Im still thuggn and I love how my name is in yo household appreciate it people thanks
so, tell me, what does "thuggin" mean? does it mean you struttin up the street, too lazy to tie your shoes, to broke to buy clothes that fit, bein all loud, tryin to draw attention to you, because thats the only way you can impress, chest thumpin like some silverback gorilla? is that what "thuggin" is? it seems that is the norm in most towns, so you are no different than the rest of em.. no reason to brag about being like everybody else, brah..
thtbitch

United States

#14 Mar 6, 2013
This shits crazy, this ain't nobody but them bum ass bitches ova on Jefferson running they Dick suckers like they always do. Yall ain't got Shit else to do but sit ova there at tht nasty ass SPOT and tlk Shit but ain't nobody comin off the pourch.yall cnt spell, Shit dnt be makin no since and Ty, u need to have a seat, u be the man one with yo manly lookin ass, bitch go find u a good meal, it would help u out a lot. Everybody ova there fuckin everybody, how Gross, but yall closet freaks, NEVER, yall been out in the open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have a Berry Christmas 9 min tired 44
Woodbridge Place 11 min Resident 2
I need your help Ed Donna 12 min De Shay 3
Lashing out wont stop me I am better then you . 21 min checks and balances 8
backpage girls 29 min chevyRunningdeep 32
Katie Goldbach 37 min Blue eyes 4
Delroye stoner N Britney Doy worst couple ever ! 38 min James 5
Jobs that don't drug test (Mar '14) 5 hr A real nurse 82
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:46AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day