Indiana Hoosiers are loosers

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2012
I guess the best team in Indiana is Butler. I guess someone will spend 10,000 dollars in christmas lights and music about Indiana losing to a nobody. I thought it was funny that the butler student body didn't even storm the floor like Indiana did last year against kentucky. The Butler students definately has more class. I believe E.S.P.N. should show butler beating indiana like they did Kentucky. Of course Kentucky went on to a 38-2 record and won their 8th. nat'l championship. I'm certain Indiana will come up way short of what kentucky did. I really enjoyed the ass kicking Indiana got from kentucky in the ncaa tournament, I hope we can play them again this year, Let's see, has it been about 30 years since Indiana last took home the trophy? I bet you get tired of dusting that old thing.
iu

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2012
TUBBY wrote:
I guess the best team in Indiana is Butler. I guess someone will spend 10,000 dollars in christmas lights and music about Indiana losing to a nobody. I thought it was funny that the butler student body didn't even storm the floor like Indiana did last year against kentucky. The Butler students definately has more class. I believe E.S.P.N. should show butler beating indiana like they did Kentucky. Of course Kentucky went on to a 38-2 record and won their 8th. nat'l championship. I'm certain Indiana will come up way short of what kentucky did. I really enjoyed the ass kicking Indiana got from kentucky in the ncaa tournament, I hope we can play them again this year, Let's see, has it been about 30 years since Indiana last took home the trophy? I bet you get tired of dusting that old thing.
One game lost uk got beat by lityle sisters of the poor couple weeks ago butler is a good team they beat unc as well iu has alot of talent and if player uk this year would probably stomp them
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2012
iu wrote:
<quoted text>
One game lost uk got beat by lityle sisters of the poor couple weeks ago butler is a good team they beat unc as well iu has alot of talent and if player uk this year would probably stomp them
You mean the way kentucky stomped Indiana's ass last year in the ncaa tournament. I respect the class butlers fans had not rushing the floor like the idiots at I.U. did last year against kentucky. The Indiana idiots will cherish that regular season game for years. They even built a shrine on campus for that 1 win. I knew Kentucky basketball was the greatest ever, but give me a break. We celebrate national champions in Kentucky, Indiana celebrates an occassional win against Kentucky.
BadMan

Akron, OH

#4 Dec 15, 2012
It's all good. Last years championship will be vacated like all calipari's have. IU plays college basketball, Uk is a one and done program where players get their year of NCAA eligibility done so they can go pro. And it was Uk who refused to play IU this year because calipari knows he can't beat this team. If he thought he could get a win he would have kept them on the schedule. UK blows this year compared to IU. Look at the loser high school caliber team that beat Uk. Oh yeah, and IU players actually graduate from college and go on to contribute to society. Not like these wanna be thugs from Kentucky who can't spell their own name.
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
BadMan wrote:
It's all good. Last years championship will be vacated like all calipari's have. IU plays college basketball, Uk is a one and done program where players get their year of NCAA eligibility done so they can go pro. And it was Uk who refused to play IU this year because calipari knows he can't beat this team. If he thought he could get a win he would have kept them on the schedule. UK blows this year compared to IU. Look at the loser high school caliber team that beat Uk. Oh yeah, and IU players actually graduate from college and go on to contribute to society. Not like these wanna be thugs from Kentucky who can't spell their own name.
I like the way your old faggot coach bobby knight has to continue to come on nat'l t.v. and apologize to our coach and our players. We aren't the ones like the loser hoosiers who just got off probation. We have won 3 national championships since your loser hoosiers have tasted vicotry at any level. Damn how long has it been 27 years? They will fall early this year. I hope they face kentucky in the ncaa tournament. After indiana's loss to un-ranked butler on a neutral floor, I can understand the fear cream had playing kentucky on a neutral floor.
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Indiana will be ousted fast from the ncaa tournament, and the fans from the hoosier state will again be a laughing stock to the college world. It was funny last March when the fans were walking around with their red and white stripped clown pants on, and they thought it looked cool. I'm glad the great university of Kentucky sent their fans and team back home early.
imagine that

Kent, OH

#8 Dec 16, 2012
TUBBY wrote:
Indiana will be ousted fast from the ncaa tournament, and the fans from the hoosier state will again be a laughing stock to the college world. It was funny last March when the fans were walking around with their red and white stripped clown pants on, and they thought it looked cool. I'm glad the great university of Kentucky sent their fans and team back home early.
kentucky is garbage get used to not seeing them in top 25 not going to happen the only games u have won are compared to elementary school talent
stop it

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2012
You're a loser for not being able to spell loser. Must be a bucktoothed UK fan.
stop it

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2012
You don't rush a neutral court dyckbag, plus there was another game starting immediately. Had this been at Butler, you bet your a$@ they would have and I wouldn't have cared.
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
stop it wrote:
You don't rush a neutral court dyckbag, plus there was another game starting immediately. Had this been at Butler, you bet your a$@ they would have and I wouldn't have cared.
No they wouldn't, they have more class than that. besides they thought going in that they would win the game. Butler is the only school in Indiana that ever had back to back final 4 apperances. Indiana idiot fans rushed the floor because they were lucky to beat a much better team than they were. As we learned about 6 weeks later the indiana team and their loser fans packed up and got their asses back to bloomington after Kentucky kicked their ass in the game that really means something. We hung a national championship banner while Indiana was building a shrine on campas for winning a game in december against a young Kentucky team.
stop it

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2012
A bucktooth Kentuckian on topix talking about class. How ironic.
really?

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>No they wouldn't, they have more class than that. besides they thought going in that they would win the game. Butler is the only school in Indiana that ever had back to back final 4 apperances. Indiana idiot fans rushed the floor because they were lucky to beat a much better team than they were. As we learned about 6 weeks later the indiana team and their loser fans packed up and got their asses back to bloomington after Kentucky kicked their ass in the game that really means something. We hung a national championship banner while Indiana was building a shrine on campas for winning a game in december against a young Kentucky team.
Quick question: what "shrine" are you even talking about?? I'm pretty sure you fabricated that ENTIRELY. You have nothing better to do than to get on topix and trash A COLLEGE BASKETBALL TEAM?? Hahahahahaha. You're so cool.:P
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
The losers dropped from 1st. to 6th. They are still over-rated. They really don't set the bar very high. They are still looking at the last trophy they won 27 years ago. They celebrate and rush the floor winning a regular season game against the great national champion Kentucky team.
cmon now

Union, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
TUBBY wrote:
The losers dropped from 1st. to 6th. They are still over-rated. They really don't set the bar very high. They are still looking at the last trophy they won 27 years ago. They celebrate and rush the floor winning a regular season game against the great national champion Kentucky team.
They rushed the floor because Kentucky is garbage and talks a lot of shit. It was a great moment for everyone Hoosier student and fan. Not too mention the shot was awesome? They lost a game--definitely a setback but not the end of their reign.
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2012
cmon now wrote:
<quoted text>
They rushed the floor because Kentucky is garbage and talks a lot of shit. It was a great moment for everyone Hoosier student and fan. Not too mention the shot was awesome? They lost a game--definitely a setback but not the end of their reign.
REIGN!!!!!!!!!! what damn reigh? winning a few games at home against weak teams. This is exactly my point, Indiana wins 8 or 9 games and the fans are calling it a reign. Last season Kentucky had a reign, even as we speak, kentucky is still wearing the title of National champs. You people from Indiana sure live in your own little world. The bar is set so low. Your state is becoming the laughing stock of college basketball. Haven't won a damn thing in nearly 30 years and calling Indiana a reign.
hm

Union, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2012
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>REIGN!!!!!!!!!! what damn reigh? winning a few games at home against weak teams. This is exactly my point, Indiana wins 8 or 9 games and the fans are calling it a reign. Last season Kentucky had a reign, even as we speak, kentucky is still wearing the title of National champs. You people from Indiana sure live in your own little world. The bar is set so low. Your state is becoming the laughing stock of college basketball. Haven't won a damn thing in nearly 30 years and calling Indiana a reign.
You are very dramatic, a winning streak in my opinion is a reign! It was a big deal to be #1! Kentucky in a whole is garbage. Keep paying your players to join
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#19 Dec 18, 2012
hm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very dramatic, a winning streak in my opinion is a reign! It was a big deal to be #1! Kentucky in a whole is garbage. Keep paying your players to join
I guess being #1 for a few weeks untill you played a halfway decent team and losing would be considered a reign. The biggest garbage problems we have in Kentucky is the trash that crosses the bridges that connects us to Indiana. We don't pay our players. We have many all americans top 100 basketball players that wants to play for the #1 college basketball progran the (KENTUCKY WILDCATS) but we must turn them down. the ncaa will only allow us so many players on scholarship. Indiana on the other hand has been on probation for cheating and sanction after sanction bestowed on them in recent years by the N.C.A.A. Look at the facts and quit boasting. Indiana hasn't won anything since the 80's, They fired your old faggot coach bobby knight, the fans storms the floor after winning a regular season game, you finally get to play in ncaa tournament and get your asses kicked by kentucky. You are voted #1 in the polls for a couple weeks and get your asses kicked by an unranked team. You place the bar of accomplishments way lower than most, and then you people have the gaul to make false statements about the univ. of Kentucky. The #1 basketball program in the nation.
cmon now

Tucker, GA

#20 Dec 18, 2012
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>I guess being #1 for a few weeks untill you played a halfway decent team and losing would be considered a reign. The biggest garbage problems we have in Kentucky is the trash that crosses the bridges that connects us to Indiana. We don't pay our players. We have many all americans top 100 basketball players that wants to play for the #1 college basketball progran the (KENTUCKY WILDCATS) but we must turn them down. the ncaa will only allow us so many players on scholarship. Indiana on the other hand has been on probation for cheating and sanction after sanction bestowed on them in recent years by the N.C.A.A. Look at the facts and quit boasting. Indiana hasn't won anything since the 80's, They fired your old faggot coach bobby knight, the fans storms the floor after winning a regular season game, you finally get to play in ncaa tournament and get your asses kicked by kentucky. You are voted #1 in the polls for a couple weeks and get your asses kicked by an unranked team. You place the bar of accomplishments way lower than most, and then you people have the gaul to make false statements about the univ. of Kentucky. The #1 basketball program in the nation.
Because UK is awful. This isn't all about basketball they are just scum. You are lucky to see indiana people cross the bridge when you have to deal with redneck trash
Kentucky fans are dumb

United States

#22 Dec 18, 2012
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>I like the way your old faggot coach bobby knight has to continue to come on nat'l t.v. and apologize to our coach and our players. We aren't the ones like the loser hoosiers who just got off probation. We have won 3 national championships since your loser hoosiers have tasted vicotry at any level. Damn how long has it been 27 years? They will fall early this year. I hope they face kentucky in the ncaa tournament. After indiana's loss to un-ranked butler on a neutral floor, I can understand the fear cream had playing kentucky on a neutral floor.
First of all. Bobby Knight has the second most wins in college Bball history. All calipari has is sanctions against schools he cheated for then left. Second u don't rush the floor at a neutral site. If Rey were at home I'm sure try would have came onto the floor. By the way how is Kentucky doing this year? Not too good.
Kentucky fans are dumb

United States

#23 Dec 18, 2012
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>I guess being #1 for a few weeks untill you played a halfway decent team and losing would be considered a reign. The biggest garbage problems we have in Kentucky is the trash that crosses the bridges that connects us to Indiana. We don't pay our players. We have many all americans top 100 basketball players that wants to play for the #1 college basketball progran the (KENTUCKY WILDCATS) but we must turn them down. the ncaa will only allow us so many players on scholarship. Indiana on the other hand has been on probation for cheating and sanction after sanction bestowed on them in recent years by the N.C.A.A. Look at the facts and quit boasting. Indiana hasn't won anything since the 80's, They fired your old faggot coach bobby knight, the fans storms the floor after winning a regular season game, you finally get to play in ncaa tournament and get your asses kicked by kentucky. You are voted #1 in the polls for a couple weeks and get your asses kicked by an unranked team. You place the bar of accomplishments way lower than most, and then you people have the gaul to make false statements about the univ. of Kentucky. The #1 basketball program in the nation.
By the way Tubby coaches for Minnesota now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fraud 4 min Lit 7
Ouch! Tin Man closing its restaurant! 10 min Lit 75
Seth Wrinkles (Feb '13) 16 min Wow 18
I can't resist any longer. 40 min i know 5
nude photography (Apr '14) 49 min Eatitup 8
Blacks/backpage 51 min Eatitup 6
Brandi W (Apr '16) 2 hr Dummy 19
F**** you 4 hr Comeon 61
Evansville country club (Feb '14) 8 hr Dimbulb 39

Evansville Jobs