$ Selling My Womb $
Kristen

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 24, 2012
I'm not, but would you do it? I came across an ad on Craiglist, as I was looking for a new job. The base pay is 34k.
I wouldn't and couldn't do it cause I haven't had a child and I am not 21, and I am selfish (9-10 hard months and I am not keeping the baby...nope)but again you guys?
Rainn

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Nah. I thought about selling my eggs, but I heard that ish is painful. I couldn't be a surrogate. I'm only ruining my body for a baby I'm keeping
Just Curious

Evansville, IN

#3 Dec 24, 2012
I absolutely would. I already have all the children I want so if I canny help someone else have a child I'm all for it. My body bounces right back so I'm not concerned about that.....and 34k.......hell yeah I would do it.
CashLover

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2012
They can have everything I have...But I'm WAY too old. LOL. Everything still works great but I think they want young parts....
Star

United States

#5 Dec 24, 2012
I think it a great idea for women that cant have kids, but me personally could not...I havent had a baby yet and could not imagine my first born if its mine or not being given away.
cree

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2012
i wouldn't do it for the same reason , keeping the baby would make all the pushing, vagina tears, stretchmarks, weight gain, etc. worth it. also it would be heartbreaking to form a bond with the baby and have it taken away from you :(

damn though...i didn't know surrogates get paid THAT much. i thought they got just a couple thousand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam phillips (Dec '12) 30 min Sam 10
Roxy and Lydia at the Pony (Nov '14) 33 min yeah 32
Kyle vincent 36 min Mee 1
trey Berkley selling op and oxygen out his mom'... 3 hr Abc 4
News Berry Plastics buying Avintiv for $2.45 billion 4 hr say what you want 3
tj maxx warehouse guys/girls 4 hr Tuna Tom 22
dicks 4 hr FB Friend 2
What's going on at Bethel Temple? (Nov '13) 5 hr WhatNow 134
More from around the web

Personal Finance