tootie

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Y is she so nasty?? Sheb gettin trains pulled on her and has a ton of kids tht r bad as he%% n doesnt knowwho has fathered any if them. Abortion after abirtion. Shes always n the club n kids run around ratchett.. then she b all up in church sunday wit the same outfit on she wore to the club the nite before. Shes just so thursty. I heard she smells like dead rats n needs deodorant.
you envy

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2012
willie is the father to most of her kids, they are back together so stop hating !
seriously

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Bahhaahhaa u said "most" & willies used up..jus like her. They belong together. Cant turn a hOe into a housewife right?? I agree with tootie..n plz believe..she needa clean tht house.
Wow

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
I saw her after the Webbie concert the pantry posted by that red drop with the rims, dancin' like she was some vixen or some shit..wtf? She got a nice body and all, but like "Webbie ain't comin up here girl!!" lmao cool out...lol
haterade

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Girl u must be somethin having all these haters. U go girl!! Get 10 more by Christmas.
Please

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
haterade wrote:
Girl u must be somethin having all these haters. U go girl!! Get 10 more by Christmas.
I myself and plenty of my friends, have haters and none of our names have ever been on here...
psshh

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Paleeze!! Aint nobody hatin on that piece of ttrash. Jus callin it for what it is.. that beyotch think she all that. Uhh no. Take a shower n take care all them ratchett kids. They look like bums n she in the club ery wkend. Dont c y n e 1 would wanna b her...n if u her friend u a trainwreck too
ewwwww

Florence, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Lol it runs n that family...what do u expect?? Them girls stink..n mariyea is trifflin treats his supposed to be girlfriend like sh**. And cheats on her like no tomorrow. That fam makes eville look bad. Just stank!!
Blaze

Jasper, IN

#10 Oct 6, 2012
ewwwww wrote:
Lol it runs n that family...what do u expect?? Them girls stink..n mariyea is trifflin treats his supposed to be girlfriend like sh**. And cheats on her like no tomorrow. That fam makes eville look bad. Just stank!!
His girl is shonie valentine right?? Didn't she get turned out after her mama passed & her baby passed after it was born? Sad
threesome

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2012
ughh I hope she aint still letting willie hit , he burning 4 life and still raw doggin lovlie
ewwwww

Florence, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Ya shonie is ruined now..gettin the lessons from "sheik dawg" lol..perfect name for sheika..a dawg
MsThang

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2012
I met her once or ywice n all she did was talk about people. Shes alwaysdressed night EVERY weekend at the clubs and her kids be lookin slow n poorly dressed. And everytime i hear her name in the streets its about someone she burned..fked.. or gettin trains ran on her. Sounds like the majority if the females that dont have morals besides gettin a wet a$$. Thats all their worried about and its sad. Hope she changes one day for those kids at least
Ikr

Montgomery, AL

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Yeah I heard she was messing around with her sister mikka garrett dude i forgot his name and she probably won't Buford too !!
Crazy

Montgomery, AL

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Dang eville everybody knows everybody business on here huh and I didn't think she was like that to sleep with her own sisters men's
graplease

Evansville, IN

#16 Oct 8, 2012
threesome wrote:
ughh I hope she aint still letting willie hit , he burning 4 life and still raw doggin lovlie
lovlie is nasty af n of course Willie be tricking on anybody ain't shit new desert hoes thirsty but shieka ain't dat bad I think y'all hating her kids are NEVER DIRTY they spoiled rotten y'all some hoes for putting day kids in it get a life!!!oan we not friends!!
Sugga Maye

United States

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Man That Girl is Nasty.Like Ewwww she really is a unfit aways in the club worried about who willie messing with ratchet headed hoe.Yeah she skinny so the hell what she got something spreading it all around the south..Yuck..she talk a lot of shit but is really scary.As for Shonie mane that girl is to beautiful to be hanging with trash like stinking as shieka but what do you both those other chicks she use to hang with are knocked up.Crazy bruh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan K (May '15) 6 min Want her 11
Transsexual and proud 16 min fyi 23
S&S Show 31 min Wetlands 14
Don't flatter yourself 34 min Loser 1
why do wet white people smell like dogs? 40 min Umm 43
Evansville country club (Feb '14) 51 min a member 55
Alison Tenbarge 1 hr GETALIFE 16
Another mudshark murdered 3 hr Concernedblkwoman 43
New Stripper Angel The Pony 8 hr SMFH 28

Evansville Jobs