tell the truth

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Mitt Romney could've promised to stick his @ick in every Americans mouth everyday for the next four years and some of you racist white folks would have still voted for him. Then stood outside with your mouths opened wide. White power!!
shut up

Newburgh, IN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
tell the truth wrote:
Mitt Romney could've promised to stick his @ick in every Americans mouth everyday for the next four years and some of you racist white folks would have still voted for him. Then stood outside with your mouths opened wide. White power!!
Just because I'm white and voted for mitt doesn't mean I'm racist. My bestfriend is black and we both voted for mitt. It depends on who we think will run the country better. Not the skin color.
kekesay

Covington, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
We'll if you consider being f*** then yes mitt is our guy
wow

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
You blacks don't know anything about politics so you shouldn't have voted!!! You just voted for him because he is a mutt. Can't wait to see the look on your faces when you get fined for not having health insurance or when you get kicked off food stamps and welfare after they drug screen you for smoking crack.(oh no why did we vote for him ?) Race is the ONLY REASON you idiots voted for this MIXED, not even fully black, MAN. NOW GO SWING FROM A TREE and buy some bananas with your ebt card we all pay for.
yaman

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Enjoy getting your paycut at the end of the year. Remember bush lowered your taxes now its fd so you eill all pay.
fun

Covington, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
wow wrote:
You blacks don't know anything about politics so you shouldn't have voted!!! You just voted for him because he is a mutt. Can't wait to see the look on your faces when you get fined for not having health insurance or when you get kicked off food stamps and welfare after they drug screen you for smoking crack.(oh no why did we vote for him ?) Race is the ONLY REASON you idiots voted for this MIXED, not even fully black, MAN. NOW GO SWING FROM A TREE and buy some bananas with your ebt card we all pay for.
Don't be racist that is right
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#7 Nov 7, 2012
More ignorance from the left. Wait until Obamacare kicks in full swing in 2014. Already 30% of private businesses have said they are dropping employee healthcare programs. Yes 1/3 of us will lose the healthcare we have been paying for all these years. Not only that, employers have to report that healthcare benefit as income on your W-2 forms. That means you will get taxed for having employer based healthcare benefits. I think the huge drop in the stock market today told us what private enterprise thinks of Obama.
jkloh

Evansville, IN

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Watecea
yaman

Carol Stream, IL

#9 Nov 8, 2012
We are all effed. Hard and raw.
TuTu

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2012
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I'm white and voted for mitt doesn't mean I'm racist. My bestfriend is black and we both voted for mitt. It depends on who we think will run the country better. Not the skin color.
Ok but explain how you think mitt would have run the country better when he clearly said that off the bat that he will not worry about 47% of americans and that he has a long history of taking american jobs and shipping them over seas. He does not have a history of creating jobs. His history with women as a mormon is no bettero? Romney made it clear that he would fight for the wealthy.

Romney never ever laid out his specific plan. He has a long history of stuff ameericans don't approve of, but he ever distanced himself from his history or from george bush. So, again. What would make you think romeny would run the country better??

Personally speaking the fact that romeny was shellshocked after his loss makes me very glad he didn't win. Who wants a president who only relies on one source for information. Instead of considering all information and respecting the other candidates intellience, he was ignorant and ill-informed. He trusted his inner circle and their narrow-mindedness caused them to lose and lose badly. I want a president who considers all facts and information no matter the source, sits back and makes an informed decision. Romney is not that man.
TuTu

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2012
wow wrote:
You blacks don't know anything about politics so you shouldn't have voted!!! You just voted for him because he is a mutt. Can't wait to see the look on your faces when you get fined for not having health insurance or when you get kicked off food stamps and welfare after they drug screen you for smoking crack.(oh no why did we vote for him ?) Race is the ONLY REASON you idiots voted for this MIXED, not even fully black, MAN. NOW GO SWING FROM A TREE and buy some bananas with your ebt card we all pay for.
And what you? Pure snow monkey?

Fantastic!!! The vote on november 6 soundly rejects the white racist way of life. Mitt, Rush, Harry Reid, Newt, mitch o'connell can now go far far away!!! They lost!!!!!!!
wow

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Keep smiling ngr. Thinking you guys "won" something by electing someone because he's mixed. Can't wait till some of his "proposals" come in to effect and your big nasty lips get smacked right off your face. Hoo hoo haa haa haa.:) won't be so fun when you are getting fined and when taxes get raised.
TuTu

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2012
wow wrote:
Keep smiling ngr. Thinking you guys "won" something by electing someone because he's mixed. Can't wait till some of his "proposals" come in to effect and your big nasty lips get smacked right off your face. Hoo hoo haa haa haa.:) won't be so fun when you are getting fined and when taxes get raised.
White hags seem to love "big nasty lips" which is why they get their crusty flaps injected with whatever so that they can look half way human.

With respect to taxes going up, that is a possibility because the president refuses to sign a bill that allows the wealthy to continue to benefit while the middle class shoulders the burden. If the bush tax cuts expire, it will enable the president to write new tax law that makes the wealthy pay more and gives breaks to the middle class.

The president isn't deceptive and low down like romney bush rove cheney and all of the sneaky ppl like them!!! You can't trust these ppl to tell the truth.
Themutt

Duluth, GA

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Here is a f****** idea for you.... How bout you actually get some education and read the Obama health care plan all the way through but please have a dictionary close so words you don't understand you can look up.... Then after that take a look at his gun ban.... The proposed list even includes SHOT GUNS!!!!!! And please explain to me how in the hell you see him getting us out of debt when he himself has added more debt to us than all the other presidents combined???!!!! But go ahead enjoy your tracking device, "free" healthcare, the fact you helped make history by putting a dictator in office and just remember your choice four years from now when NO ONE can get us out of the trouble he has put us in!!!!
wow

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Themutt wrote:
Here is a f****** idea for you.... How bout you actually get some education and read the Obama health care plan all the way through but please have a dictionary close so words you don't understand you can look up.... Then after that take a look at his gun ban.... The proposed list even includes SHOT GUNS!!!!!! And please explain to me how in the hell you see him getting us out of debt when he himself has added more debt to us than all the other presidents combined???!!!! But go ahead enjoy your tracking device, "free" healthcare, the fact you helped make history by putting a dictator in office and just remember your choice four years from now when NO ONE can get us out of the trouble he has put us in!!!!
. Thank you!!! These people just hear what they want and see what they want!!! Obama is going to just bring us down lower than we are and raise our taxes!!! He is nuts!!! Not saying romney was a perfect match for America but we could have played it smart with romney and not took it up the ass quietly with Obama. Who is to blame??? Blacks!!! And young people who don't want to seem " racist" f*ck that! I hope these people feel stupid. Damn negros!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall Festival 16 min fat gurl 5
How can i get this prostitute out of my mothers... 34 min Lol 4
Tattoo your name all over me 55 min Cardinal girl 13
sarah best daycare 1 hr hmmm 1
Ralph c. 1 hr hot for ralph 19
abbi autry 1 hr idk 46
Tony Hardy, Whats Up with him. (Dec '13) 1 hr getalife 74

Evansville Jobs

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]