Next Last
the Quacker

United States

#21 Jul 16, 2013
Ill make u walk like a horse after we f---
quaker

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Maybe we can pass her around and send her home raw and full of cream.
catfishking

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 17, 2013
Go get a ham with a bone in it and then take the bone out to make it tighter! Lmao
well

Newburgh, IN

#24 Jul 17, 2013
pretty brown wrote:
I love my husband he is s good guy but I want to chest bad! Its do tempting he can't work the middle cause his thing to little,... what to do..
Kill yourself
Daunte

Newport News, VA

#27 Jul 20, 2013
pretty brown wrote:
I love my husband he is s good guy but I want to chest bad! Its do tempting he can't work the middle cause his thing to little,... what to do..
Got a 10inch can do you real good text me 2409880885
I cant stand you

Akron, OH

#29 Jul 20, 2013
pretty brown wrote:
your the type of girl that needs a good beating from a man your nothing but trash if think cheating and being fake is cool you need to be shot
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#30 Jul 21, 2013
pretty brown wrote:
Wow what a catch. Bet he does better when you leave.
prettybrown

Evansville, IN

#31 Jul 22, 2013
hey wrote:
pretty brown, do what u do, just dont tell him or anyone else, hmu im down for some fun 30 white, good looking, thick 8"
email?
heyprettybrown

Madisonville, KY

#32 Jul 23, 2013
prettybrown wrote:
<quoted text> email?
what's your email? I'm interested I'm good looking Guy good job nice package and very sure I can help and be discreetly between us..we can communicate thru email then when comfortable text..can't wait to hear from you
Looking for fun

Chicago, IL

#33 Jul 23, 2013
pretty brown wrote:
Hello pretty brown. I'm tall and slender dark hair and also married. Im clean, have a job. Only my wife complains that its too big and it hurts. Maybe we can help each other out.
mmm

Chicago, IL

#36 Jul 23, 2013
Pretty brown email me. I'm thick and got a athletic body. And very discreet! [email protected]

Since: Jun 13

Akron, OH

#37 Jul 23, 2013
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every married couple cheats. I know a lot of married couples that are committed and love having fun with each other.
I concur! Lol been married 17 yrs, no cheating and we do have fun together. It's not worth it. Even if you are not sexually satisfied there are other things, toys, tongue..etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things not to talk about on Topix 2 min HeadlineNews 606
Exposed Ev Sluts 15 min I know ur just je... 23
Ryan Ramsey 23 min Les 22
eric britt (Jan '13) 28 min Kristina 13
Ladies ONLY. Free Breast Exams Today 34 min DeezBoobies 4
deborah dette kessinger dumped after her arrest 42 min Goat cheese 30
Is Scott Middleton using????? 43 min Givens 24
Murder last night 1 hr Questions 52

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web