i want to cheat on my husband bad.

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pretty brown

Evansville, IN

#1 Jul 14, 2013
I love my husband he is s good guy but I want to chest bad! Its do tempting he can't work the middle cause his thing to little,... what to do..
Don

Barberton, OH

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Lets get down
PortuguesePirate

New Albany, IN

#3 Jul 14, 2013
pretty brown wrote:
I love my husband he is s good guy but I want to chest bad! Its do tempting he can't work the middle cause his thing to little,... what to do..
Maybe it's not little maybe you are too lose? If he can slid his foo up there like and has some wiggle room for dem toes I'd say it's not him, it's you. See if he'll let you have a threesome with a chick and she can wear a Pringles can for ya. I think that might work better than cheating. Poor dude. Like throwing a tic tac down a hallway.
PortuguesePirate

New Albany, IN

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Loose**
PortuguesePirate

New Albany, IN

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Foot**

Lmao I can't laugh with my gf about this post and type. Regardless fix yo snatch!!!
toys

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Mix up positions to where there's no way youu CAN'T feel it. Pulsate that vagina and make it right!!hahaha if all fails get him off and make him finish with you by using a Diddo or something.its not worth cheating just for sex babe :)
reality check

Huntsville, AL

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Don't do it.

Be honest with him. You made a commitment for better or worse. If it's that bad, give him a chance for a divorce. How would you feel if he did that to you? Put the shoe on the other foot.

It's a hurtful thing to do and dangerous. Yes, everyone has temptations, but as an adult you need to learn to deal with them responsibly.

Best of luck to you.
Im in

Akron, OH

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Whats your email
From Ky

Macon, GA

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Wishing I was in Evansville In
hmmm

Florence, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2013
ill give u 8" hard and make u forget about him , love cheating wives , know just what you need , 32 wm , free all day tomorrow, lets get a room with a pool and play a big
Skankyho

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Then you don't love him or deserve him. What r u gonna do when you r old n it doesn't work?
Swisher

Aurora, IL

#12 Jul 15, 2013
reality check wrote:
Don't do it.
Be honest with him. You made a commitment for better or worse. If it's that bad, give him a chance for a divorce. How would you feel if he did that to you? Put the shoe on the other foot.
It's a hurtful thing to do and dangerous. Yes, everyone has temptations, but as an adult you need to learn to deal with them responsibly.
Best of luck to you.
You must be married, and cheated on your husband or ex. Every married couple in Evansville cheat. IJS....
Smg

Newburgh, IN

#13 Jul 15, 2013
R u serious looser
Blob

Greenville, KY

#14 Jul 15, 2013
pretty brown wrote:
It is do tempting when you want to chest bad on your s good guy because of his little p.p.

I feel your pain!
Mouth piece cold

Florence, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2013
One hour with me you be packing your shit!!
Blob

Greenville, KY

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Mouth piece cold wrote:
One hour with me you be packing your shit!!
Packing her shit to go where,with you? I wouldn't want a woman that cheats or can't talk right. Js
stupid

Columbus, IN

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Swisher wrote:
<quoted text>You must be married, and cheated on your husband or ex. Every married couple in Evansville cheat. IJS....
Not every married couple cheats. I know a lot of married couples that are committed and love having fun with each other.
layla

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 16, 2013
It is not worth it in my opinion. I have friends who have been cheated on and it is very sad to watch what they go through. If you feel like you have to walk away from your current relationship.
hey

Florence, KY

#19 Jul 16, 2013
pretty brown, do what u do, just dont tell him or anyone else, hmu im down for some fun 30 white, good looking, thick 8"
the Quacker

United States

#20 Jul 16, 2013
Come on over ill spread your legs and blow a load in u for your husband to take a lick of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Nicole mathes nudes 1 min Castle 3
Crystal "CL" Dunbar 2 min Candy 139
Duane connaughton 3 min Brandy 32
Matt the Drummer from Never Been Caught 4 min Philip Wasson 16
Lisa Powers the teacher (Feb '12) 10 min teacher 4
Darmstadt Family Murder 10 min Pauli 41
*Jacobsville 18 min Oooog 2
Snitch for Aleah 47 min My 2 cents 74
Local drug informants 1 hr Jessica 42

Evansville Jobs