of 2
Next Last
Brown Eyez

Newburgh, IN

#1 Jul 18, 2012
uhhh

Newburgh, IN

#2 Jul 18, 2012
i get what she's saying........but after looking at her pics......she starts to sound like a hatin' ass heffa mad cause she didn't get whatever it was she was hoping to 'move on' to after urban modeling 10 YEARS AGO. okay body, whatever lotion she is using for that kind of flawless brown skin I WANT IT....but.....her face.....mmmmm...... .
LoveIsBlind

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Sad thing is anyone with common sense and any basic education could see this a mile away. It's based on who's hot at the moment and who's willing to do whatever to get on top. I mean how long do these chicks think they'll be taking back shots and squatting crotch pics before it gets old and a new girl comes along takes their shine?

They'll let anyone take pictures these days, ANYONE. and I've never heard of her. Looking at her pics she has a pretty face and reminds me of Maia Campbell.
Hey

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jul 18, 2012
What did she say? I'm not watching that sh*t.
Bambi

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Hey wrote:
What did she say? I'm not watching that sh*t.

That these web vixens are in fact hoes and f***ing photographers/editors over magazines and the magazines aren't even selling (because they post their pics/scans all over twitter and facebook), so they're just creating negative reputations for nothing. They also aren't getting paid.
well

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2012
if people were smarter they'd gain an online following and then create a website. or actually sleep with someone who has credentials. not some weirdo/ perv with a camera calling himself a photographer. or stand up for your self and NOT create that reputation for yourself. NOTHING is EVER worth your self respect.
Ok Really

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jul 18, 2012
She's a model??? Damnnnn.
Golden Rose

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Wow. I think that it's great that she decided to speak up about the Urban Moneling Industry. I hope that it reaches all the young and possibly naive women who think that "booty modeling" is where it's at.
Welp

Sarasota, FL

#9 Jul 19, 2012
I remember when XXL Eye Candy first started..... My friend and I would go on the site and trip out because some people we went to high school with or people we knew of were on there..... These were the first years before the basic nudity started and it became a site for dudes to beat off on..... Many of the ones I knew I guess asked or had their pics removed except for one..... She went on with the top less baby oiled pics which tripped me out cause she was such a sweet girl when she was younger..... Like all innocent asking me how to talk to this guy in her grade she liked (she was an under classmen)...... That world will change you.... Not for the better......
Popsicle

United States

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Golden Rose wrote:
Wow. I think that it's great that she decided to speak up about the Urban Moneling Industry. I hope that it reaches all the young and possibly naive women who think that "booty modeling" is where it's at.
It shouldn't take the lady in the video to tell young girls that the Urban Modeling Industry is trash. Their parents should have installed self-esteem and self-worth into these girls so they won't walk around here thinking its okay to be half naked in a video or in magazines. The fact that there are naive girls waiting to get into the mess is sad.
apple

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Duh !
All them male photogs are some f*cking pervs. If you wanna get some pix go to a female... like @VXNSTUDIOS (great photos and no funny business) They be raping people & trying to f*ck. To discuss the models ... but lawd have ya'll seen the people who take their pictures? Most of them look like silver back gorillas OF COURSE the only way they get puzzy is by leveraging magazine covers to silly women.

I don't think urban modeling is ALL bad ... I personally see ways to make money from it... Thirsty men always = money. As usual black people don't look at the bigger picture. No reason eye candy modeling can't be as lucrative as walking the runway in Milan. But niccuhs gone be niccuhs. They'd rather get they d*ck wet than get paid. Bahaha

This chick is crazy if I recall correctly ... and she was also running an online magazine for "urban models" .... Hmmmm....
unknown

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Does anybody know anything about the proscout modeling ???
Whatever

Newburgh, IN

#15 Aug 6, 2012
Fat bitch had no chance, now she mad. There is money to be made, just not for her type. Urban models get paid all of the time to make club appearances, but not fat broads like her.
Confused

Lithonia, GA

#16 Oct 28, 2012
I'm very young and I'm thinking about going into this industry in the near future. Why not use my assets and turn it into money. I was blessed with a gorgeous face, and outstanding curves. People like her make this industry seem dirty and ungodly. I really don't think it's how she describes it. I feel that she's hating because she never made it in the industry. Until someone can PROVE these speculations...I'm undecided.
Another1

Evansville, IN

#17 Jan 6, 2013

Famed urban model turned rapper Kimmi Kennedy opens up about the truths of urban modeling and the pitfalls some young girls fall into just to "make it." She speaks of photographers abusing their power with vulnerable models, not getting paid for gigs and the right way to set up your profile online.
Milano

Evansville, IN

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Another1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6rwb6Xdn9eEXX
Famed urban model turned rapper Kimmi Kennedy opens up about the truths of urban modeling and the pitfalls some young girls fall into just to "make it." She speaks of photographers abusing their power with vulnerable models, not getting paid for gigs and the right way to set up your profile online.
I don't feel sorry for ppl like Kimmi.

Trust and believe she was warned about this bs "urban modeling" industry before she did all of this and knowing her...she did it for EXPOSURE.

Those chicks know the pay:

Video shoot is $150

Hosting a Party is $1,000

They be lucky if they can make a decent profit of their calendars selling at $20 each

Hey I am just stating facts.
Truth

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Confused wrote:
I'm very young and I'm thinking about going into this industry in the near future. Why not use my assets and turn it into money. I was blessed with a gorgeous face, and outstanding curves. People like her make this industry seem dirty and ungodly. I really don't think it's how she describes it. I feel that she's hating because she never made it in the industry. Until someone can PROVE these speculations...I'm undecided.
Honey, doctors and scientists cannot PROVE that tobacco smoke kills, but the evidence to support the hypothesis is pretty substantial. Your gorgeous face and curves can help you in a real job interview after you finish college. Seriously. Why sell yourself out? This industry is FLOODED with models trying to make it. Unless you know someone special, don't expect to make it big. Go for something that will actually help the world, like nursing.
Sammy

Evansville, IN

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Hmmm... I wonder if someone will do an expose` on the modeling world - in general.

It's quite obvious "urban mags" don't pay well.
Classy

Evansville, IN

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Sad

Evansville, IN

#22 Apr 26, 2013
I'm just sad now that being an 'urban model' is what so many girls and young women aspire to be. Every Tom, Dick and Harry on places like Twitter and Instagram is a 'model' I don't even know what they're supposed to be modelling half the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duane connaughton 3 min Dil stabbens 15
BBW Worship 5 min sick 2
Darmstadt Family Murder 13 min wow 25
Jamie Sandoval has been working with police 15 min Jessica 6
Tj Maxx Distribuation Center (Jan '13) 16 min Tommy Ticketer 28
Katie Mitchell 18 min Truth 5
Local drug informants 19 min Jessica 24
Snitch for Aleah 1 hr Step up today 71

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web