Ayye

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

She had her baby , who y'all think is the baby daddy .
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Damn! She just had him! Why are you so concerned . Can he be in this world for at least a week before you start hatin. I don't even know her like that but you deff have no life
lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Idc about her or that damn baby. Another ho having another unsupported kid, who gives af?
lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Who gives AF? Obviously you. You're so worried about who the baby daddy is. It doesn't even matter who it is. She will be a great mother to her child without the baby daddy around. Get a life before you go talking shit.
lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

She doesn't know who it is part of why it doesn't matter who the father is. More like grandma will raise that baby.
Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Just leave her and the baby be.. Half of yall wasnt worried when u wad raw dogging her.. Maybe yall should be men and wanna know which one impregnated her... Its evansville... Yo mama dont even know who yo daddy is
Abby Dawn

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Y'all are PITIFUL for talkin about someone's child. it aint y'alls business who her baby daddy is. she takes care of her son and y'all wanna talk ish cause her baby daddy dont come around? well neither does mine. it aint our fault y'all little boys cant do nothin. and SAY SOMETHIN SMART CAUSE I TAKE CARE OF MINE!!!!
Abby Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Actually I DO take care of my child & I have since the day he was born & I will til the death of him . Idk why I'm such a concern in your life when you ain't even got the balls to put your real name on here . Once you get a life & learn to live it then you can come talk about mines . But regardless c you're words ain't hurting me or my son , he's being taking care of & his father IS in his life little do you know . Thanks for the criticism though , it makes me see that I do have HATERS .. Hmmm I must be doing something right !!!! My life is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL & ima keep living it though cause you're not hurting my feelings one bit & you never will . But it makes me happy to know that I'm on your mind so much that you would take time out of your day to write this ((((((((: haha you're a lowlife , why don't you find something to do with yourself . Apparently you're life must not be to fun if you're talking about other people , Ctfu ! You're so irrelevant , but anyways like I said my son IS being taking care of not only by ME but his FATHER too . So get the on with that shit !!!!!! Now have a wonderful day ,
legendary larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

probably my baby :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
swatpest 8 min Captain Batman 5
Mistakes? 12 min mrmr 2
Is Rio2 worrh seeing 13 min Bird 4
Westside Applebees- Mason- hottie! 21 min MySanity 1
Mistakes? 21 min Being 7
Brandi King 24 min band_man 3
what's your biggest secret? 28 min Lynda 25
Is Organo Gold legit or a scam? (Jul '12) 1 hr john webster 1,445
•••