She a light skinned gay chick
Jagger

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2013
She's trash
lmao

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
That big fat piece of trash. Lookin like an ugly a$$ man. Total waist of oxygen.
tinkerbell

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2013
She thinks she is soooo hard. She hard alright..hard to look at!
SickOfIt

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
She's a good person..the opinion of the other people about her depends on how u love your life...if u not about that life then u don't understand....
wow

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2013
SickOfIt wrote:
She's a good person..the opinion of the other people about her depends on how u love your life...if u not about that life then u don't understand....
bout that life? What the life of a complete loser? No I'm not " bout that life". Sorry
faye

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Tisk tisk to the person who would get on here to defend her. She's bad bad news.
HOLD UP

Kent, OH

#14 Feb 9, 2013
And bang bang why u looking for her
bangbang

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2013
She owe me sum cheese
Quinn

Kent, OH

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Lol funny I had to get a call from a friend to tell me I'm on topix awww how sweet some one thinking of me prob some one I turned down and u don't know me truth cause I'm not fat lol but at least I know I'm doing something right cause I got haters.... But if u lookin for me I'm not hard to find I don't know we're all the bashing comes from but I guess every one in Evansville is nasty , dope head , slut , don't take cair thay kids bla bla bla so I can be the fat nasty bad to look at man lookin what ever but I mind my own and don't f*** with no one until I'm took there but bet u a million u prolly some raggedy ass b****** I done put out my life cause u messed up u mad u cant get thoes shoppin trips weeks outta town this good good sorry so if u are then u know we're I am if u know me for real u know I don't cair lol just funny to me real talk say something nice on topix for a change cause boo I'm Stell goin eat mabey better than u sence I'm fat an all but I'm on face book who Ever lookin for me.... And bang bang u smoken crack cause Quinn don't borrow money from noooooo one lol silly I know u lien well entertain your self I'm goin back to my warm fire my i-tv and my 83 inch flat screen wit my fat ass night night
lol

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Well fix yo grill while u ballin outta control
Quinn

Fond Du Lac, WI

#21 Feb 9, 2013
Ok
Hally

Kent, OH

#22 Feb 9, 2013
Why are you all talkin crap if you don't know her personally then shut the f*ck up. :)
Tellum hally

Germany

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Yaw sum dum mufukas. .and no I ain't gonna fix my spelling for u Topix grammar Nazis..but my girl..my nikka4life..mymufuka Quinn ..ain't sweatin none of this..what she said is true about..yaws broke comments..they jus madd they was cold this winter..lol..cause if u don't kno her..ya outside watchn the Quinn show..and judging her for looks alone..and from her tats u can tell she's here for ur entertainment..but anybody that know her get opened to..loving arms..but if those arms let u go..then they all dis...like this..in a coward way..cause u Damn sho ain't gonna say shit to her face..I promise u that..she shine harder than all u dudes..and queen ova uz bitches. .so all u can do is hate.. and it's still funnycause yaw won't stop..cause that's all u can do is hate ..or love her..I love u Quinn. Bums.
fluffy muff

United States

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Tellum hally wrote:
Yaw sum dum mufukas..and no I ain't gonna fix my spelling for u Topix grammar Nazis..but my girl..my nikka4life..mymufuka Quinn ..ain't sweatin none of this..what she said is true about..yaws broke comments..they jus madd they was cold this winter..lol..cause if u don't kno her..ya outside watchn the Quinn show..and judging her for looks alone..and from her tats u can tell she's here for ur entertainment..but anybody that know her get opened to..loving arms..but if those arms let u go..then they all dis...like this..in a coward way..cause u Damn sho ain't gonna say shit to her face..I promise u that..she shine harder than all u dudes..and queen ova uz bitches..so all u can do is hate.. and it's still funnycause yaw won't stop..cause that's all u can do is hate ..or love her..I love u Quinn. Bums.
lmmfao
Really more real

Kent, OH

#26 Feb 12, 2013
At least she's got swag some one is mad at you Quinn .. Keep doin you boo you know you a kind giving person I know for a fact she gives and gives to her last so stop its so silly cause we all know what's up if she find out who you are and you know she will this one finds out if you really know her well Quinn we love you boo !!!!
Gee

United States

#27 Feb 12, 2013
What stripper or sexually confused chick did you get to type your comment for you piece if shit?
Your so nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE You 3 min Methville 56
Jason Cox has AIDS 7 min lib1 1
Gabby rice/hardin 10 min GetOutOfHere 6
John Mathew Stephenson is INNOCENT 10 min JIMMYK 1
Ouch! Tin Man closing its restaurant! 11 min Awwww 44
Christ the king. Father Deig 33 min ctk kid 24
Wall promise will be next promise broken 1 hr Biff1992 3
Donald Trump 5 hr PROUD Independent 104
Evansville country club (Feb '14) 7 hr Headinwalkin 34

Evansville Jobs