B Dub

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Baddest bitch in town I swear. Too bad she gives all the useless deadbeats a chance over someone who is a good dude. Yo when is it my turn? id leave you feeling like you was in a car wreck lol true story...Yu eville fucks love drama & bullshit mind ya own. if yall worried about yourselves more then this website you get some where in life.
ready

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

She just look like a regular white chick to me r.t.
Dosomethingwithy ourlife

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

B Dub wrote:
Baddest bitch in town I swear. Too bad she gives all the useless deadbeats a chance over someone who is a good dude. Yo when is it my turn? id leave you feeling like you was in a car wreck lol true story...Yu eville fucks love drama & bullshit mind ya own. if yall worried about yourselves more then this website you get some where in life.
Don't they just love drama. Always trying to put someone on blast. I love Elisabeth and she would do anything for anyone who desevered that. Yall probably hatin cuz for one she waybadder than you two you probably is her dirty and for three yall got that jealousy disease. Go on somewhere and do something with your life. I'm sure if you was workin you'd be on her level. Get gone. Buh bye.
Dosomethingwithy ourlife

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Dosomethingwithyourlife wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they just love drama. Always trying to put someone on blast. I love Elisabeth and she would do anything for anyone who desevered that. Yall probably hatin cuz for one she waybadder than you two you probably is her dirty and for three yall got that jealousy disease. Go on somewhere and do something with your life. I'm sure if you was workin you'd be on her level. Get gone. Buh bye.
*Elisha stupid auto correct
Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

She's sucha bad b*tch but has no job, doesn't have her own house & she may or may not have a vehicle. That doesn't sound like a bad b*tch to me! I'm not even trying to hate on Elisha by sayin that either. I think she's a very pretty girl. I'm just sayin that y'all dudes need to see the bigger picture before you go around deciding who's a bad b* tch & who isn't js!
Dosomethingwithy ourlife

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Bad meaning she killin you in self confidence, she has a bangin body, and she doing good. Bad dint mean you fu**in Bill Gates. She all good. Keep hatin haters.
whatsup

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ha she is not a bad bitch, she is nasty. She hasn't nothing to show for. Stop caking your make up. And nobody wants to see naked pics of you and your nasty baby daddy on Facebook. She is not killing anyone. So please everyone stop saying that shit jeez. Se just a nasty white girl who "thinks" she's bad. She don't know what bad is.
Dosomethingwithy ourlife

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Hater much?
are you serious

Princeton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf is there to hate on??? you cant hate on somebody that airs all her dirty laundry, classless, useless, and that's 10xx's more ratchet then the next hoe she must not have self respect to let every nasty dick up inside her huh that's trash not class hunny why don't you do something useful with your life then take up for somebody that wouldn't take up for you if you haven't notice she has no real friend cuz she burns bridges with everybody cuz she don't know how to keep that dick sucker of hers closed oh need I say any more about this girl ???
Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Well if she's a bad b*tch, I have no desire to be one.
Really

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dosomethingwithyourlife wrote:
Bad meaning she killin you in self confidence, she has a bangin body, and she doing good. Bad dint mean you fu**in Bill Gates. She all good. Keep hatin haters.
your user name is dosomethingwithyourlife, yet you are preaching on here about how a girl with no job, no house, no education is a bad b*tch lmao. You need to be preaching to that bad b*tch about doing something with her life.
100allday

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

She look like a man. yall tripping. homie hopping hoe fashow.
maybeshewill

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

She is a gorgeous girl. But the way she acts makes her ugly. Its sad to see a good girl turn into this terrible person, she let that wanna be thug life get the best of her. If she could get away from all the negative people, her wanna be thug ways, get a job, and actually take care of child then she wouldn't be a bad girl. Ugh makes me sick to see what she has become. Sure hope she can find her way one day.

“They see me trollin'...”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

maybeshewill wrote:
She is a gorgeous girl. But the way she acts makes her ugly. Its sad to see a good girl turn into this terrible person, she let that wanna be thug life get the best of her. If she could get away from all the negative people, her wanna be thug ways, get a job, and actually take care of child then she wouldn't be a bad girl. Ugh makes me sick to see what she has become. Sure hope she can find her way one day.
So basically you're asking her to "transform" into a completely different person. Personally, I believe that women like Elisha already have a good place in life. It just happens to be down by the McDonalds off of Fares. I'd probably toss her a Xanax if Brandi Robb were busy.

Transformations are Dangerous!:-{)
hey

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>So basically you're asking her to "transform" into a completely different person. Personally, I believe that women like Elisha already have a good place in life. It just happens to be down by the McDonalds off of Fares. I'd probably toss her a Xanax if Brandi Robb were busy.
Transformations are Dangerous!:-{)
don't be using Brandi robbs name on here !! She has a man n 3 kids n doing fine!

“They see me trollin'...”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text> don't be using Brandi robbs name on here !! She has a man n 3 kids n doing fine!
Does bringing her up make this thread too trashy? It fits my intentions well. Wasn't he arrested not too long ago? It doesn't matter, because he's not the dad of all her kids. What's she done so far? Land a fast food job? That's all I know about...

Your version of "doing fine" and mine are very much different!

Oh, by the way, being able to spit out babies is NOT an accomplishment! Retarded people can have relationships and reproduce. It's nothing to tout when trying to defend someone.
maybeshewill

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

No not at all. Basically just saying they need help. That baby, I feel so bad for. She doesn't deserve to have such terrible parents. It just makes me sick, cause elisha was not like how she is now, back in highschool. Im sure she will never grow up. If she doesn't change her ways she might end up dead or in prison one day.
single mom

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

B Dub wrote:
Well maybe I need ta holla at me

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Order in the Court. We will now begin to commemorate the proceedings. In the matter of Elisha Grigsby, the court finds you:

GUILTY of one count of Rachetness in the First Degree.

GUILTY of General Whoredom in Public.

You are hereby required to begin to find that baby a quality father and not one of your wanna be thugs you hang around with.

You are also required to begin to put more pride in taking care of your offspring instead of perpetuating a rachet thug life.

This court is adjourned... All Rise!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of75
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
samantha thomas 8 min nice 6
Sarah Evans 10 min Karma 53
anyone know this girl 16 min she 6
what happened to von gutter? 28 min Whatever 5
jake higgins (Oct '13) 28 min serenity 59
Patrick Bradford wants out. Why not? He did 20... (Aug '12) 29 min Why 110
Bo Rushing that went to North High School (Mar '13) 40 min justin mf rushing 68
•••
•••