First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtf

United States

#42 Aug 1, 2012
What kind of job is taco bell LOL I blow a taco bell check on fast food every week I couldn't live off a taco bell check n I got a good job not just atleast got a job I would cry everyday of the only sense I had was to work at taco bell she's a ho so what atleast that
problem is

Newburgh, IN

#43 Aug 1, 2012
Women these days think too much. What you heard may not always be the truth. Sit down shut up watch and see the reality. Speak on what you know and not what you have heard.
lame

United States

#44 Aug 6, 2012
She's a lame
3 mon later

United States

#45 Dec 1, 2012
Still a lame
still talking

United States

#46 Dec 7, 2012
Funny....Swerve b*tch...Get a life.
truth is

Shelbyville, KY

#48 Dec 9, 2012
After 3 months you still walking around with my name in your mouth....Swerve....Do us all a favor n choke on it....You don't know the real me to speak about me anyway!!! Jus sayn
N as for anybody who has a issue with me for things that happen in the PAST year....Come on now!!! I thought we were grown!!!
truth is

Shelbyville, KY

#49 Dec 9, 2012
I'm 27 years old....I ain't got time for ignorance....Our past years is what we learn from....You live n You learn...I have!!!
Not the one to waste my days worrying about what people have to say about me...Maybe instead of talking sideways of me....Take a look at yourself and your own life....Who are you to say anything!!!
Hahaha

New Albany, IN

#50 Dec 9, 2012
Well I know who u r and I don't like u I also bet I blow more of your money than u do I look at myself and my own life everyday and realize how much farther along I have gotten in the last year than all u hoes that I know
smh

United States

#51 Jan 17, 2013
And U say U learned yea I hope so after all them dixxxx U should be ready to set down pizza lips prolly draggin lookin like bacon wow well we proud of U hoe
Dumb

United States

#52 Jan 17, 2013
You sound real dumb...you obviously have no life...keep it moving...aint nobody worried bout you round here...If i based my life on what others thought of me...Id be miserable n wouldn't get nowhere...but your irrelevant to me
Lol

Kent, OH

#53 Jan 18, 2013
She still nasty
smh

United States

#55 Jan 19, 2013
Shit liven with whoever gt it together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any horny women that look good available 25 min Norhside 15
You don't deserve him 25 min fact 15
Me so horny 41 min Mudflap 22
Backpage hiv warnings (Dec '14) 43 min Ewwwww 7
Best hair cutter at Eastland Mall 46 min Justatrim 5
Say something 46 min Pay 37
guys with big black D 46 min Silly hoe 8
People dressing up as clowns in Evansville. 6 hr Holdthat 43
Missing handicapped girl 11 hr agent mulder 2,591
Names of the locals who have overdosed on Heroin. 12 hr yes 84