Exposť Those Hoes
Truth Hurts

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Start naming bitches you have had sex with, threesomes / foursomes / etc..
Youuuu

Chrisney, IN

#2 Mar 31, 2013
You are trash. Get a life.
lol

Newburgh, IN

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Person who started this probably has to beg and guilt or trick people into sleeping with them.
lol

Newburgh, IN

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Natalie Onay she's been letting dudes hit since she was in 5th grade....messed up bruh
eww

Florence, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Rachel williams fo sho. N her friends too. They all share n take turns n they keeps those stds
vonn

Florence, KY

#9 Apr 1, 2013
eww wrote:
Rachel williams fo sho. N her friends too. They all share n take turns n they keeps those stds
that b and her crew are nasty n busted need jobs n need to take care of thier kids instead of worrying about whose gonna give them thier next std. They r sad. I feel sirry for thier kids. If its the same one wh hangs with e.g. baby momma. Uea they some chlamydia carryin h03$! Kids even born with it. I grew up with them skaggs
NaeNae

Florence, KY

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Terra that lives off fulton on maryland in green habitat house that has kids with other womens men. Bastard babies. U need to learn to swallow. Cuz the men aint shit n u aint a baller. U a h0e. Ur momma n whole family n click
shesgross

Florence, KY

#11 Apr 1, 2013
NaeNae wrote:
Terra that lives off fulton on maryland in green habitat house that has kids with other womens men. Bastard babies. U need to learn to swallow. Cuz the men aint shit n u aint a baller. U a h0e. Ur momma n whole family n click
yes. I know her. Shes always on here talkn tuff. But when confronted calls police or one of her booga bearfriends to fight for her. Her days commn. I dont think she knows wht karma is. None of them men even want or have anything to do with er or thm kids. Can we say ratchett...
Truth Hurts

Antioch, TN

#12 Apr 1, 2013
lol wrote:
Person who started this probably has to beg and guilt or trick people into sleeping with them.
good one, you a hoe too! prolly guck for a buck!
lol

Newburgh, IN

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Yup that's 100% right. You're a psychic genius. Only bustdowns can hate on pathetic losers like you. And I'm glad to see I hit a nerve.
irkle

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Skonqueesha be the skankiest how in all of Evansville.
Yo Baby Momma

Antioch, TN

#19 Apr 1, 2013
lol wrote:
Yup that's 100% right. You're a psychic genius. Only bustdowns can hate on pathetic losers like you. And I'm glad to see I hit a nerve.
I prolly crashed you & all your friends anyways!!!
youdontwannaknow

Cadiz, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2013
Carrie Greenwell/Sisk and Leslie Banks, works at Main St. Burger King

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barb & Steve 4 min Jew law 17
Wtf are you thinking Heather 5 min 4real 9
Reckon how many hand towels it took 6 min Sheleakn 1
Kayla Phillippe 14 min Jessi 1
Where ya Trashy moms at 18 min For a Fact 8
Messing with my mind 22 min utterly exhausted 12
Lori Bixby from the Royal Suites 35 min You idiot 6

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages