Taylor Swift and her hoeish ways

Taylor Swift and her hoeish ways

Posted in the Evansville Forum

SexiMexi

Evansville, IN

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Why hasn't she been called out by the media and other folks? She's celebrity [email protected] hoppin every week. When is she going to release a song called "the only [email protected] I never had" ?
Lilbit28

Evansville, IN

#2 Dec 4, 2012
A) First and foremost, she's white

B) While RiRi is telling you to taste her birthday cake, and Katy Perry is shooting whipped cream from her cleavage singing about kissing girls, Taylor's songs talk about her love life in the most remedial, non-erotic way possible.

C) Her image is that of "Gee Golly Mister!" parents sleep in separate twin beds a foot away from each other, Leave it to Beaver type love struck teenager. Even though she's 22, she acts and talks about relationships the same way a teenage girl does on a 50s sitcom. I believe this is a conscious decision. She can get away with bed hopping because all she ever talks about doing with guys is holding hands in front of a fire with hot chocolate and getting asked to prom.

If her songs or image were more sexual, she'd probably catch a little heat.
no

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
If you followed the media Taylor says she's still a virgin
SexiMexi

Evansville, IN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Lilbit28 wrote:
A) First and foremost, she's white
B) While RiRi is telling you to taste her birthday cake, and Katy Perry is shooting whipped cream from her cleavage singing about kissing girls, Taylor's songs talk about her love life in the most remedial, non-erotic way possible.
C) Her image is that of "Gee Golly Mister!" parents sleep in separate twin beds a foot away from each other, Leave it to Beaver type love struck teenager. Even though she's 22, she acts and talks about relationships the same way a teenage girl does on a 50s sitcom. I believe this is a conscious decision. She can get away with bed hopping because all she ever talks about doing with guys is holding hands in front of a fire with hot chocolate and getting asked to prom.
If her songs or image were more sexual, she'd probably catch a little heat.
WORD!!!!! On all of this. This is EXACTLY why she doesn't get called out. She can stalk The Kennedys and have a different dude every week, but because she has that wholesome image, she'll never be called out.
yep

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah right, what woman doesn't lie about how many partners they have had. Plus being a celeb makes her even more prone to lie that much more. She has probably had more [email protected] in her then the avg woman.
Well

Evansville, IN

#6 Dec 4, 2012
I don't even think of her as a ho, I think of her as a young girl who falls in love quickly. It's not like she's out there having one night stands. She strikes me as the type of girl who doesn't even care about sex, she just wants someone to give her flowers and teddy bears.
Jessie

Evansville, IN

#7 Dec 4, 2012
While I don't listen to her music, I don't think she sings about having sex with them.. about having them eat her "cake".. about turning it on in the bedroom.

We cant blame her for not being hood and gutter with hers. I don't think her goal is to be loved by and recognized as a thug... yet.

But give her time. Maybe if she stops selling millions she'll find the need to go that route.
fareal

Evansville, IN

#8 Dec 4, 2012
she is tho? maybe not by the media but i mean, the media can't come out and call people hoe's. but everyone else is saying it. esp those lil one direction fans!! they are pissed!! i cant wait till my sister comes home from school today so i can tell her taylor is dating her man! she might cry lol
Joker

Evansville, IN

#9 Dec 6, 2012
I don't know any of her songs... I just know she always dating someone new lol.
But hey, if I was rich and famous, my meat would be in-n-out many vaginal walls w/ no damn given.
a thought for you

New Albany, IN

#10 Dec 6, 2012
its possible that taylor swift understands that she is still a role-model for many little girls. its possible that taylor swift is dating, and not sleeping with many of these "men" she is dating. after all, dating is supposed to be a time to get to know the other person. im actually impressed with how she puts herself out as a role-model for the girls growing up who wants to be like her. too many sell out and use sex or sexuality to get their money. unfortunately this tells our pre-teen girls and younger teen girls that its ok to dress, act like, and be accepted as HO'S.. its really refreshing to know young girls have someone who isnt a "MILEY CYRUS" (from hannah montana to hoochie momma at the speed of a birthday).. if she does sleep with all those guys, at least she isnt sleazy about it.. thank you taylor swift for giving parents someone positive for our daughters to aspire to be. in this day and age one in a million, but at least its one...
Moon Pie

Evansville, IN

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Hey, she's young, dating around, that's fine blah blah. But this is getting a bit ridiculous. After she is done with the 1D guy, let me guess, she's either going to latch onto some 30something year old actor, or some up and coming star from England. Then, of course, write a half-assed album about it.
Just be a little less obvious with it Tay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things not to talk about on Topix 2 min HeadlineNews 606
Exposed Ev Sluts 15 min I know ur just je... 23
Ryan Ramsey 23 min Les 22
eric britt (Jan '13) 28 min Kristina 13
Ladies ONLY. Free Breast Exams Today 34 min DeezBoobies 4
deborah dette kessinger dumped after her arrest 42 min Goat cheese 30
Is Scott Middleton using????? 43 min Givens 24
Murder last night 1 hr Questions 52

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web