School

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

When i went to elementary school with her she was nothing like she is now Thats all i am going to say.
Yay

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

School wrote:
When i went to elementary school with her she was nothing like she is now Thats all i am going to say.
I would hope no one acts like they are 9 years old at age 17. You dumbass lol.
Keeli Dimmett

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I am whatever you say I am if I wasn't then why would I say I am ?(: shout out to my haters love y'all and thanks to everyone who took up for me !
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Keeli your sexy
TRUTH

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

talk shit cause your hater she only did approx 2 dudes & not even that but shes beautiful & i am her family & you cant whoop me yes were hard talk stupied on a fake site ha whats your name are you scared.!
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

TRUTH wrote:
talk shit cause your hater she only did approx 2 dudes & not even that but shes beautiful & i am her family & you cant whoop me yes were hard talk stupied on a fake site ha whats your name are you scared.!
you trying to get knocked out
Rhi

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Kiki you're beautiful! Let the haters hate. Their just jealous cause they can't do it like you book. And no she is not nasty and her family is not trashy!! I lived with her for a couple months and their good people. Gtfo and get a life or at least a job dumb fucks. You can't compare to the beautiful Keeli Yvonne. Maybe if you got to know her you'd know what kind of person she really is.
Brandon Gabriel

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Keeli's a sweet, gorgeous girl, and I've never heard anything different.
user

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Baha && that's y you didn't or shall I say wouldn't come outside when alex came over there to whoop ya ass. If ya so hard yu would have jumped.
UmM

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

user wrote:
Baha && that's y you didn't or shall I say wouldn't come outside when alex came over there to whoop ya ass. If ya so hard yu would have jumped.
you need to learn how to spell and talk......I got a headache reading that.

Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Brandon's right and if you hear anything other then that its false! And Bob I'm on the west side of Evansville I've known the girl for 10 years so come get you some
Uncle buck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

mrfeelgood13 wrote:
Brandon's right and if you hear anything other then that its false! And Bob I'm on the west side of Evansville I've known the girl for 10 years so come get you some
I'm on the west side also you trashy ass is probably in Howell park out your beer down and come outside
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I don't even know the girl just sick of you idiots thinking you can beat somebody down you probably swing like a 14 year old boy with no skill
Friend of friend

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

My friend had sex with her at my house. Okay, she is loud. Its was hard to tune out what was going on in the other room, I even went outside to smoke a cig and you could still her hear moaning at the top of her lungs.. She is a screamer. She's really nice girl and kind.
Buck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Friend of friend wrote:
My friend had sex with her at my house. Okay, she is loud. Its was hard to tune out what was going on in the other room, I even went outside to smoke a cig and you could still her hear moaning at the top of her lungs.. She is a screamer. She's really nice girl and kind.
isn't she 14
richn20

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

girl is gorgeous... 60 seconds. nomore.
Friend of friend

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Buck wrote:
<quoted text> isn't she 14
nope 17 and my friend is the same age
Buck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Friend of friend wrote:
<quoted text> nope 17 and my friend is the same age
alrighty then
Friend of friend

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Buck wrote:
<quoted text> alrighty then
bothers you don't it? Since you assumed and you're commenting on this thread out of all the ones on here.
Buck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Oh ya bothers MRI could careless the comment above said she was 14 you were probably hiding in the bushes while your buddy was getting it jacking off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who 7 min DisC 1
where's the hookers at? (Jul '13) 10 min Sparks 13
Ferguson - Evansville, IN 12 min Spider 51
Unions Stink (Feb '12) 18 min Trackin 25
joelle lockwood 34 min scary 109
time to reinstate slavery for all blacky out of... 36 min grand wizard ky 5
shelby kirby 39 min kas 10
Evansville's Purge Aug.20th 2014 3 hr Pistolpackinmomma 25

Search the Evansville Forum:
•••