Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

is a hoe fo sho my dude said him and his dude ran a train on her and she dicare, give this dog a bone or a bump shell do anything. she engaged and dating a girl and fuckin like 4 dudes, and she burns watch out. this guh is so grimey beawre she act hard byr all talk. n a needle junkie
Some ppl are soo sad

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

U sound like one of these girls that only hates her becuz ur not hr or one of these guys that wants to hit but she WOULDNT give u th time of day!!! go jock someone elses nuts and get off of alyssa!!! u are the meaning of pathtic there champ!! now do everyone a favor and shoot urself in the face ok!
Some ppl are soo sad

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

PS...u suck! just in case u didnt know!
hahaha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Were do i start at...umm she is a snitch.i know for a fact.she stapped my sister and did no time.
stupid hoe

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

maybe becuz the police thought ur sister is pathetic and the knew better then to feel sorry for the stupid lil (unt! maybe she she should stop tryin to get w/ everybody dudes and she wouldnt have no problems huh...go suck a d!ck u lil dumb chick...
wtf

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

wow yall here being reckless! just leave alyssa alone! she aint bothering noone, she one her grown woman shit gettin her life together like she should be doin...and actually hes on probation for a yr or more for that stabbing stuff! so how she snitch? he first offence she would get sent to prison guys come on now! why cant everyonr be adults and quit trying to create more hate in the world...ur suppoded to look past flaws, and forgive ppl becuz ppl change and shes doing well now and alot of ppl are proud of her!
why r u so lame

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

get a life to the petty bia that started this shiz! shell beat ur a$$ and if u give ur name ill do it for her...ur so petty! smh thats a shame! now stfub
new4u

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

she's pregnant now
Pshhhplz

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Needle junkie for sure...and mess with that nasty dyke girl all the time hahaha grooosssss!! She getting her life together huh? That why she be living in hotels huddled around a toaster waiting for her pill to get done cooking haaaaa!!!
wuzgud

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Does she have a sister?
yea she does

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Butility she's only like 12 yea she does looks of it is gonna .br just like her. Who would've thought. But she got a baby now no tellin who the daddy is cause she been fuckin around on dude forever he keeps takin her back thinks the baby is his.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa forzley gots the big A 37 min raechel s 2
Any Lesbian Swingers Around 39 min Lesbian Swingers 6
School supply assistance? 1 hr understand 2
Mary Lewis Nikki Angel Roller Gurl 3 hr JusWondering 1
Signing your own aa sheets (Sep '12) 3 hr raechel s 24
Fem goth emo guys (Aug '13) 4 hr Hello 4
Amber Coomes 4 hr GloobNerp02 6
day cares in Evansville 7 hr Jess 41
•••