Fatal Car Accident On Highway 41

Fatal Car Accident On Highway 41

There are 7 comments on the WEHT-TV Evansville story from Aug 9, 2008, titled Fatal Car Accident On Highway 41. In it, WEHT-TV Evansville reports that:

NEWS 25 has learned that the driver was 43 year-old Gayla Northington. Northington moved to Evansville from Indianapolis just three weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT-TV Evansville.

heavens_angel

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 11, 2008
Gayla I cant believe your gone. Why didnt you call me? I love you so much!! I miss you more than ever. God, I cant believe your gone. What am I going to do without you...? It's okay. You dont have to fight anymore...you just rest now and enjoy your peace. Me and you forever!!!!
April 7, 2006-Eternity
Glenda

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 17, 2008
Gayla I can't believe you are gone, I wish you would have came by and got you hair done the last time you called, I guess you just wanted me to hear your voice for the last time. Girl you sound well , and the last time I saw you, you looked well and sound so sure about life, wish I would have made it to hear you preach your first sermom.You will be miss by many. Glenda J
Stacy

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2008
Gayla I just cant believe that you are gone, I want you to know that you were like a sister to me. I also want you to know that you were so full of life, ready to take on the world, ready for anything. You were the sharpest dressing person I know and had lots of style, and were very beautiful. I know that you are with God now and I know that you have a big smile on your face. I love you and will always remember you.
sherae dixon

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2008
momma gayla there are some things that i can believe but this one i cant. you were always been there through thick and through thin with me even when i felt alone, you were still there. God has made you a vessel of his kingdom and I'm so happy that you dont have to live with the burden that you had on you. Just know that SOTECM is still keeping you in our prays and your family. And yes I am doing what you told me to do. I love you so much and I miss you momma gayla from all of us and you know how we are........!!
Dana Northington

Evansville, IN

#5 Feb 24, 2009
Damn mama. Its wierd i just met you the day before you died. I didnt think that your death would hit me as hard as it did. i cried so hard at that funeral. I'm glad i got to meet you before you past. There were alot I wanted to say to you but the time wasnt right at that moment when you came over. It seemed like a dream to me when you woke me up. I feel bad for all the bad things i said about you while i was growing up.i wish i knew the whole story but i didnt. i dont blame anyone but myself. You were a beautiful women and im kinda glad God took you home. I dont think the streets were for you. now your safe from all harm. You won't hurt anymore. I found out i was pregnant the night you died. and guess what? Its a girl. I just know she is going to have your eyes. I love you and rest in peace.
Valencia Tillman

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2009
Momma. I miss you so much, & still can't believe you are gone. Seems like every morning when I wake up I think about what happened, but I try to block it out and act like it never happened. I forgive you for the things you did, but I guess its kinda to late to let you hear that from my mouth. You had your reasons for doing the things you did in your life, and those reasons I will never know; but I know its probably better that way. I know you are in a better place, and all your pain is gone. God sent you down here to serve a purpose, & he took you home when that purpose of his was done. I know that one day I will see you again, and one day I will stop trying to act like this never happend & except it. I love you mommy & I miss you. Rest In Peace<3
Travis

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2009
she lives in your heart and always will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls w/ smelly vag 1 min guys r stupid 14
Body at Alcoa Soccer fields 5 min badlawyer 86
power couple Chad Bosse and Sarah Yates 7 min doesnt matter 51
There's a Skeeter on my Peter...... 21 min Scumbag 14
Hey METHVILLE 23 min Team IdiotsRu 95
Rathgerber Murder 27 min Skinny 61
where can i find the free government phone stan... (May '13) 47 min fedup 12
Threesome with my Boss 1 hr Lol 18

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web