Surgery for big areolas?

Surgery for big areolas?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#1 Oct 20, 2013
This is really embarrassing! Well, what stops me from enjoying sex and being wild in the bedroom is because of my breasts. My areolas are large and frankly disproportionate to my breast size and its noticeable. I tend to wear a bra in the bedroom because of this.I was considering to get it surgically smaller but I'm not sure. Would you guys? I don't know if I'm being shallow but I know this is the only thing holding me back from embracing and loving my body and enjoying sex.
Leavethembe

Canton, OH

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Big sand dollar nipples are super hot! Don't do it!!
A Fan

Murray, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2013
You should give a description. Like if your boob was the planet earth would your areola cover Europe or the entire Northern Hemisphere. I personally don't care about the size of areolae or boobs for that matter. Women can be sexy with all shapes and sizes. If this is your biggest concern, I would imagine most men wouldn't care.
sirmixalot26

Newburgh, IN

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Snapchat me a pic I will be honest. No face in the pick this is my snsovhat username too
sirmixalot26

Newburgh, IN

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Snapchat
truth

Burlington, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
This is really embarrassing! Well, what stops me from enjoying sex and being wild in the bedroom is because of my breasts. My areolas are large and frankly disproportionate to my breast size and its noticeable. I tend to wear a bra in the bedroom because of this.I was considering to get it surgically smaller but I'm not sure. Would you guys? I don't know if I'm being shallow but I know this is the only thing holding me back from embracing and loving my body and enjoying sex.
My wife has large ones too! I love them, I really thing 99% of men wouldn't care. I've found with most women they can be perfect but will still find flaws or things the don't like about there look/body. Your fine the way you are.....rock it.
really

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 21, 2013
But do you have big nipples to oh with it? Never be ashamed of big nipples!
Gottem

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2013
I got big nipples guys love it!
Noooo

Arnold, MO

#10 Oct 21, 2013
NO SURGERY... what if you lose feeling?! Personally, I don't like small nipples. They look like they're squinting suspiciously, lol. Rock those big ass nipples. Id have you put some honey on those bagels. Be a freak about it, and be confident.
Chica

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2014
I have big areolas and I like them lol. They are more beige and blend in with my skin, but I never had a man complain. I joke and say I have "opaque nips". A lot men are really into huge areolas and big nipples.
bereal

Henderson, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2014
Hell no, big areola's are sexy as hell!!!
nips

Madisonville, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Understand that it bothers you, but if it helps, love them big on small boobs very sexy
machete

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2014
I have a butterknife I can take them off with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pony premium snaps 4 min pone 1
Known snitch database 8 min Lol 14
Never again 16 min Bella 3
Who hires felons with burglary or theft charges? (Aug '13) 23 min Thefit 145
Gaylord Boxes 32 min John 4
Johnna wilhite has hiv 35 min lmao 5
skinny ugly girl vs fat pretty girl (Jan '13) 52 min Anonymous 136
Eclipse is overrated!!!! 1 hr My eyes burn 7

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web