First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whitney spradley

United States

#22 Dec 8, 2012
ooooooooooooooooohggggggg wrote:
she is very nasty...she fckd my home gurls dude while she was prego...an was smiling in her face chilling with her the whole time. an her hands r straight trash...i wont speak ill about her kids. shes a young mom an shes gna make mistakes. she seems to be a good mom. but if u can fuk your homegirls baby daddy your trash
who is ur home girls dude give me a name. YOU CAN'T cuz ur a lying ass internet gangster
oooooooooooooooo ohggggggg

United States

#23 Dec 8, 2012
internet gangster huh..lol thats funny. i think your the one on here screaming your gna bang ppl for putting you on topix. blah blah blah blah...you just dont like the truth darlin. n i dont have to give my name thats the point of this site is it not? i guess the fact that i took up for you as a mother means nothing... maybe i shouldnt have done that.. smh.. you kill me. like i said alll these ppl cant be wrong.
Alexandria Spine

Elmhurst, IL

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Idk you but give you around of applause for being a great mother and going to school. I'm in the same boat as long as or kids are taking care of and loved wtf cares who we sleep with?
I'm not a "Hoe" but I'm a grown woman and single. What you do with your private life is no ones business .
Girl you must be doing something so right for these ladies to be riding your top hat. So hunn in stead of thinking. People or " hating " on you look at it like you have some fans!! Because you or so on their mind. Like who hates and calls people nasty but yet know so much about them and keeps login on to bash another woman.
I'm proud of you one woman to another its a shame as women we put each other down as mother's, friends, people and women smh.
What you do in your private life is up to you! Don't ever be ashamed or give up dates bout your life. Prove your point and keep it moving! I'm going to respect you and show you. Your doing a wonderful job!! Go girl!! Go Whitney :)
whitney spradley

United States

#25 Dec 9, 2012
Alexandria Spine wrote:
Idk you but give you around of applause for being a great mother and going to school. I'm in the same boat as long as or kids are taking care of and loved wtf cares who we sleep with?
I'm not a "Hoe" but I'm a grown woman and single. What you do with your private life is no ones business .
Girl you must be doing something so right for these ladies to be riding your top hat. So hunn in stead of thinking. People or " hating " on you look at it like you have some fans!! Because you or so on their mind. Like who hates and calls people nasty but yet know so much about them and keeps login on to bash another woman.
I'm proud of you one woman to another its a shame as women we put each other down as mother's, friends, people and women smh.
What you do in your private life is up to you! Don't ever be ashamed or give up dates bout your life. Prove your point and keep it moving! I'm going to respect you and show you. Your doing a wonderful job!! Go girl!! Go Whitney :)
Thanks girl :)
I Hit

Evansville, IN

#26 Nov 11, 2013
Yah so im not trying to down grade her at all, actually I have slept with her...it was pretty good I might add...we hung for about a week before I beat it up, but didn't last more than about another week until she moved on to someone else....I have personally heard about the calendar and she told me personally that she slept with nearly 30 men. I didn't judge, ive fucked more women then that...but id like to know if the calendar is actually true, considering ive heard it befor and someone else brought it up.....
toxic

Evansville, IN

#27 Nov 11, 2013
Shes nothin but a wh*re. End of story/topic.
tom

United States

#28 Nov 11, 2013
Can I get on the calendar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Warren 10 min Sugar 2
massage suggestions 12 min CPA 1
TJ Maxx Hiring Illegal Mexicans at their Distri... 45 min legalguy 20
Chad P and Kim S 1 hr Topgun 3
Looking for Leva Faye Hale or family 1 hr JBaileyCA 1
What a morning ! 2 hr Sprite 22
Mike Renschler 2 hr brittanynicole 6

Freeze Watch for Vanderburgh County was issued at October 30 at 11:52AM EDT

Evansville Dating
Find my Match