Next Last
want the truth

Evansville, IN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Anyone know anything about her
the old girl

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Whitney...WHitney...Whitney... where can i begin? This girl...is wow....DIFFERENT then she use to be forsure....she use to be a pretty cool girl whenn she was with justin an taking care of the babies....she gave that up beacuse partying sounded fun to her....lttle did she know justin was going to find him a good grirl and now they are pretty much raising the kids why she to worried about hanging with people and filling upp the days in her calender...I heard she has a calender that she has wrote down every dude she has fu**ed on the date and i heard its quite full...idk because we arent real close but i do know she is nasty and has had sex with several guys....and the girl she hangin with now on a regular i think her names Brittany Blume she had sex with her baby daddy now they the best of friends....ahaha get in where u fit in....NASTY NASTY NASTY!
Lol

Evansville, IN

#3 Nov 26, 2012
She thinks she's the shit but she's greatly mistaken! Heard she lets dudes hit on the 1st night! Ran threw AF! Thinks she's hard but won't bust a grape!
whitney spradley

Evansville, IN

#5 Dec 7, 2012
first of all justin is not rasing my kids.... we have 50/50 custody of the boys. and they are doing just fine. im not nasty nor am i ran thur. sooo you dont me whoever wrote this.... and too the lol person i think im hard nahhhhhhh i dont but best believe i aint no bitch and i handle mines so both these people can go ahead and let urself be known so we can handle this...... yall wanna know about me... im a single mother with TWO jobs and i go to school. my kids everything and anything they want. im blessed in life. i have haters cuz people wanna be like me. and the people who wrote this is prime examples.
oooooooooooooooo ohggggggg

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
she is very nasty...she fckd my home gurls dude while she was prego...an was smiling in her face chilling with her the whole time. an her hands r straight trash...i wont speak ill about her kids. shes a young mom an shes gna make mistakes. she seems to be a good mom. but if u can fuk your homegirls baby daddy your trash
whoknowsss

Haubstadt, IN

#7 Dec 7, 2012
yeah shes gross. she can say shes not all she wants but if not 1 person is sticking up for her thats terrible. i knew her for awhile. bout a week. that was enough for me. groady groady girl.
Ya whatever

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2012
I know Whitney and her kids this is Ryan she's a great mom from what I've seen. No ones perfect In their lives, so let her be and grow up
lame n¡ggas b quiet

Evansville, IN

#9 Dec 7, 2012
I think she beautiful an ppl are some haters.... Keyboard gangstas an jealous hoes go kill urself........
yoyoyo

Evansville, IN

#10 Dec 7, 2012
id hit it lol
cuz

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Whitney is family and isn't trashy and is a great parent. Why dnt y'all stop hating and say who u r and she will show u who is boss. Whitney dnt back down and will rock ur head. So if your not backing anything up get up off her and grow up.
okay

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 7, 2012
cuz wrote:
Whitney is family and isn't trashy and is a great parent. Why dnt y'all stop hating and say who u r and she will show u who is boss. Whitney dnt back down and will rock ur head. So if your not backing anything up get up off her and grow up.
shut up!!! if she wasnt trash. noone would say she was
Cherish Lynn

Covington, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Whitney Ann if I recall Ann is your middle name!:) I havent got to chill with you in a very long time! You are a Virgo so I know you are a great person and a damn good mother! dont worrie about this dumb little shit you know what means most in life girl. Were not in high school!
You got your babies your jobs and you doing what you think is best for your fmily!
You go girl and keep up the good work! An for all of you hoes that want to talk shit about a female sleeping with alot of dudes maybe you should take a look, and see who is looking back at you b4 you open your legs... I mean mouth!
whitney spradley

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Thanks to all the people who had my back telling them I'm nothing what they are talking about. I understand people are going to hate and make shit up about you and they can talk allllll day long cuz truth is no one will ever come foward. For the ones who said my hands are garbage. Say your name ill show you real quick what I'm about. Enough said! But anyways its 613am and I have a job to attend to unlike the lames who stay on topix
Lol Whit

Evansville, IN

#15 Dec 8, 2012
You know people are gonna say whatever they want on topix...thats jus cuz they are lame and have no life...you know who you are and what you do...nobody really knows but you...you love your kids and yourself and living your life...damn near all of evansville is on topix somewhere in a discussion!!! Lol...shows that people are small minded and have no life!! Love you girl!!! Swerve B*tches!!
Tat2Baby

United States

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Come on people...get a life. Whitney has her kids alot! She also works 2 jobs to support those babies, which is more than most of these lame ass people posting this bullshit on Topix. She is a mother...but that doesn't mean she is not entitled to have a social life. She is young, and goes out with friends...so what?!? There is no crime in that! Haters will be haters, but that is just jealousy!
okay

Evansville, IN

#17 Dec 8, 2012
nobody gives a shit about this dusty, washed up, used up, nasty, never gonna be anything, dumb worthless female.
oooooooooooooooo ohggggggg

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2012
well obviously allllll these ppl who r saying pretty much the same thing cant be wrong? for all this to be 'made up' seems all these ppl have alot of the same thing to say...n i know that shit happened for a fact soooo..it is what it is. if u dont want ppl to say that stuff maybe u shouldnt conduct yourself in that way. like i said i see that ur a good mother. but as far as the rest goes. well the proof is in the pudding..
The Hammer

Evansville, IN

#19 Dec 8, 2012
So, I heard there was some folks on here talking allot of shit, spreading lies, & talking out the side of their necks about Whitney. I've known her along time and she is nothing like what I'm reading. She's a great Mom, works 2 jobs, goes to school. She has great poise, and intelligent.
So, you people thats trying to run her down, let me guess, turned ya down did she? can't handle the rejection & now ya want to try and trash her!! TAlking this shit just shows your not good enough to clean her feet.
So, you girls talking trash about her, let me guess, your not as Intelligent as her, or as good looking either, are ya. Bet she's in better shape to. She's probably got and/or had something you want but can't get. Ya have to resort to this.
It's real easy to hide behind your keyboard, where no one knows who ya are and talk trash. Cowards the bunch of ya, I can be found real easy like, If her honor needs defending, her I am, name the time and place, meaning put up or shut up!!!
whitney spradley

United States

#20 Dec 8, 2012
I really don't understand y people talk shit on here. Thanks again to the ones on my side who ACTUALLY know me. To the others stand ur ground and talk shit to my face you weak ass bitch!
whitney spradley

United States

#21 Dec 8, 2012
okay wrote:
nobody gives a shit about this dusty, washed up, used up, nasty, never gonna be anything, dumb worthless female.
please say ur name!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey tops 6 min datbytch 7
why are blacks ruining our country? (Sep '12) 7 min OnALighterNote 227
shards 9 min datbytch 2
jobs that hire felons over 2 yrs old 14 min honest 2
Jimtown Needs To Be Torn Down 34 min Yup 16
Give him your all & he still wants another girl? 39 min Crazy 5
toyota needs a union!! 40 min Don DaDa 30
•••
•••
•••