bozz

Evansville, IN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
watcha no bout binky.
Smh

Evansville, IN

#3 Dec 7, 2012
He got a woman that he been with for years she's pregnant by him now and don't think u want that smoke so fall back lil thirsty ass homewreckin bitch
ha

Akron, OH

#4 Dec 7, 2012
umm wrote:
Wasn't he on PacMan?
Lmfao!!!! Epic
blo

Newburgh, IN

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Funny cause I've never been the one to pursue men but he does not act like he has a woman at home. Just saying she may need to check her man. He was tryna holla at a girlfriend of mine a few weeks ago.
bozz

Evansville, IN

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Smh wrote:
He got a woman that he been with for years she's pregnant by him now and don't think u want that smoke so fall back lil thirsty ass homewreckin bitch
witch binky u talkin bout. wat his govermint name. one i no don have nobody.
Roger dat

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Three binkys in evill two of them dark and one mixed.The mixed ones.single and so is one of the dark one but.the dark young one with a fad been with shagga for years.they got a baby on the way
bozz

Evansville, IN

#9 Dec 8, 2012
binky i no is dark said he dont got nobody. what his inicials altelast. if he got some1 i wanna no.
lol

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Well if u ask me i dont think he take it 2 serious he been cheatin on her for years. His real name is Travon Starks he coo
freddy

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 9, 2012
BINK!!
binky

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Chill lades, plentii of me to go round
Gonnagetthatrega urdless

Evansville, IN

#13 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
Well if u ask me i dont think he take it 2 serious he been cheatin on her for years. His real name is Travon Starks he coo
I'm sure your man cheat on u too...its Evansville what man don't cheat on they girl....at the same time tho she get what she want and the ones he sleep wit on the side just get a wetass
wtfLol

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2012
U gotta b a aint shit ass bitch 2 allow your man 2 cheat on you... and for years on end.. u really are a doormat... llol if i looked like her i would let him run me down 2.. smdh she is a simp an he doin his thing with everybody then go home an lay next 2 her.. lmao.. who really winning.. lol some females dont have a backbone lo thats y some nights he dont come home lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stillborn 1977 9 min sweetnasty 8
lexi dillingham 17 min butterNutz 8
People who don't take care of there pets (Dec '14) 20 min Jasongladdis 2
Clyde Brooks 21 min lookingback 2
How do i make my girlfriends house feel like m... (Oct '12) 27 min Jasongladdis 30
missing you 31 min Daddy 2
Mothers and Umpires 41 min Letmecleartheair 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages