lets be honest

Paducah, KY

#23 May 3, 2013
She looks good online but in person she's unproportionate.... thats what happens when you are tall as fuck and anorexic looking and get big fake boobs. You can call me jealous or make plans with her n see for yourself ;) if she didn't post her tits in every pic maybe she would get a good guy and stfu trying to get attention all day.
hahah

Paducah, KY

#24 May 3, 2013
If I got a boob job they would not be saggy AF like that. Lbvs.
jaaaaango

United States

#25 May 4, 2013
I saw her at a party once, on top of a table drunk AF grinding on people all night... Where was her kid that night bro? I think the party scene should be over by now if you have a toddler back at home.. Her personality sucks, get to know and you'll figure that out pretty fast..all she does is talk about how big her nose is in all of her fb pictures just fishing for compliments from guys& also her pics are of her with her massive fake tits and her kids head resting on top of them. TRASH.
OCC

Brooklyn, NY

#26 May 4, 2013
hahah wrote:
If I got a boob job they would not be saggy AF like that. Lbvs.
You don't want them to look like somebody cut a basketball in half and stuck them on you though.
yeah

Paducah, KY

#27 May 4, 2013
Definitely trash. I'm sure shell be posting about this on Facebook for attention also lol. And since usually her posts are about ppl thinking she's a slut and a bad mom well if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck and walks like a duck its probably a duck.
how

Paducah, KY

#28 May 4, 2013
Can anyone say she prefers girls? Has she been with a girl? Didn't think so. The bitch does everything for attention. Being a "lesbian" is another one of her ways to get it. Let's not waste time talking about an airhead bimbo its just giving her more attention she craves.
anon

Tucker, GA

#29 May 4, 2013
how wrote:
Can anyone say she prefers girls? Has she been with a girl? Didn't think so. The bitch does everything for attention. Being a "lesbian" is another one of her ways to get it. Let's not waste time talking about an airhead bimbo its just giving her more attention she craves.
haha you said it! finally someone understands!
tap

Newburgh, IN

#30 May 4, 2013
I used to be friends with her back in the day and she has always had a lousy personality and has always been a slut. Constantly cheating on the dude she's with and then trying to say on social media that he cheated on her/hit her/touched her kid/whatever. She always has to play the victim and she can never own up to her mistakes. Half the time she's out drinking and not watching her kid. It's pretty sad.....
confidential

Newburgh, IN

#31 May 4, 2013
She's not easy? She's absolutely gorgeous! Y'all are pathetic! She does take care of her kid. Y'all don't even know the real her. I'm sure she's a great person! You people need some freaking lives!
lol

Paducah, KY

#32 May 6, 2013
"Why can't I find a good guy?" ** uploads pictures in bra and underwear ** "why am I just a piece of meat to men?"
cultureclub

Murray, KY

#33 May 6, 2013
She is a wonderful mother and an active member in the church. I don't know why people harass each other on this website. She's the closest thing to an angel that we have on earth. I bet you don't know all the great volunteer work she has done for the community. She single-handedly negotiated the successful release of prisoners of war. She graduated top of her class in high school and was one of the best thespians I have ever personally seen. Her role as Anne Frank spent chills down my spine. I literally was in tears during her whole performance. So before you judge someone, get to know them first. Even at our weakest, we can take pride in the fact that the best is yet to come.

God blessed you with this day, so don't let hate consume you. You don't know when your last day might be.

#leaverochellealone
anon

Evansville, IN

#34 May 6, 2013
cultureclub wrote:
She is a wonderful mother and an active member in the church. I don't know why people harass each other on this website. She's the closest thing to an angel that we have on earth. I bet you don't know all the great volunteer work she has done for the community. She single-handedly negotiated the successful release of prisoners of war. She graduated top of her class in high school and was one of the best thespians I have ever personally seen. Her role as Anne Frank spent chills down my spine. I literally was in tears during her whole performance. So before you judge someone, get to know them first. Even at our weakest, we can take pride in the fact that the best is yet to come.
God blessed you with this day, so don't let hate consume you. You don't know when your last day might be.
#leaverochellealone
you are nuts, she got her ged and dropped out because she got called a slut in highschool, you must have the wrong Rochelle.
unknown

Florence, KY

#35 May 6, 2013
hahahahah! That bitch is a hoe simple as that. I know her and the shit she has done, so I'm not gonna go putting her shit on blast. But I will say she's nothing more than a fake breasted, CHEATING, bimbo.
hmmm

Paducah, KY

#36 May 6, 2013
Yeah.... Definitely the wrong Rochelle... Lol.
Girl is gross and has earned her reputation.
funny

Owensboro, KY

#37 May 6, 2013
Definitely doesn't take care of her kid, always slutting around. Guess it is what it is.
OCC

Brooklyn, NY

#38 May 7, 2013
Now don't be too hard on the girl, she had to get fake boobs to feel good about herself.
anon

Thorntown, IN

#40 May 15, 2013
I just want to see her boobs. lets me honest lol. somebody get some pics :P
76329yyy

Akron, OH

#41 May 15, 2013
uhhhh yea wrote:
She's always been a bitch to me lol, I think she's a good mom but every picture she takes is of her boobs, and I don't blame her, u got em flaunt em, but then she posts about guys hurting her, she just sets herself up for it, if u treat yourself like a piece of near the guys are too. But I don't really know her that well so Yea

i feel the exact same way. shes extremely gorgeous has a killer body, but she does always talk about how she gets hurt and like you said posting those kinds of pics will get her attention just not from good guys
hey

Lithonia, GA

#42 May 15, 2013
I just want her to sit on my face for hours
agreed

Florence, KY

#43 May 16, 2013
f it lets make it a 3some or moresome, according to fb shes into chikcs, but always whing about men, why not swing and get it in? no bs, no attention whoring, geez ,,, sit directly on my face though :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Kristen, Kris Sherman? 5 min ijs 1
What happens if they find thc in babies system 22 min Sick of pink 5
Crystal And Terri Axton 39 min liar 30
Ta'Sharra Terry 1 hr for real 2
Things not to talk about on Topix 1 hr Methville 1,739
Katie Hill is a sick CONVICTED child molester 1 hr Homie 2
Daniel Merry (Mar '15) 1 hr Facts 3
It's clear 2 hr Nofool 103
single men 3 hr S man 117
Can whites start taking down every MLK statue a... 3 hr Lol 44