CuriousRenter

Evansville, IN

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Hello good people on topic I'm renting from a man named Alan Roswell he is black..tall well spoken if anyone knows anything about him let me know. I'm just trying to get a juries of character before I move in!!!thanks have a good day!!
Really

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2012
They will lie and bash him here

Seems like you should know this before posting his full name

Just deny him and get his name off here

What a s hitty landlord
OMG

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2012
CuriousRenter wrote:
Hello good people on topic I'm renting from a man named Alan Roswell he is black..tall well spoken if anyone knows anything about him let me know. I'm just trying to get a juries of character before I move in!!!thanks have a good day!!
Topix is the wrong place to b asking about anyone.Yes I know Alan and yes he is very well spoken.He carries himself in a respectful quiet way.He's all about his business.Please ask Alan about him self.
stop it

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Just look the place over thoroughly, which you should do anyway. I won't say anything else.
smh

Inglefield, IN

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Sombody should really tell the truth! He has hurt a lot of people,by leading people on to believe that they are renting to own. One day they find out that he wasn't paying the property tax or mortgage and they are on the street! He may be a good person,however a good business man he is not!
CuriousRenter

Evansville, IN

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Well I hope nobody would lie this is the reason I put this out here to get an idea I would ask him but if he is a slumlord he isn't going to come out and say it but maybe former tenants might say weather they have had good Or bad experiences...I would hope people wouldn't bash him for no reason I'm hoping to get good responses not bad!!!!he has been wonderful so far!!!ˇexcept he has changed my deposit around little bit
stop it

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2012
The guy above is correct. He did kind of screw a lot of people and then declared bankruptcy. This is all public record if you care to go look it up. Just protect yourself and get lots of documentation on everything.
CuriousRenter

Evansville, IN

#9 Oct 14, 2012
And no I don't know anything about topic my sister told me that I might get some info on here not sure y
yupp

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2012
smh wrote:
Sombody should really tell the truth! He has hurt a lot of people,by leading people on to believe that they are renting to own. One day they find out that he wasn't paying the property tax or mortgage and they are on the street! He may be a good person,however a good business man he is not!
Alan did this to me!! Dont trust that man he will have u n ur kids on the street for his mistakes and wont help u after that!!
Love

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2012
He is a slum lord he tried to make me pay for my air conditioner going out and he also had a house on Washington with rats slummmmmm lorrrrrdddd for sure!
Jessica

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 15, 2012
he is a property manager or is supposed to be but come to find out the owner is getting notices b/c he has not been paying the mortgages on the homes he owns or that Alan is managing so something is going on that is not right ...none of it makes sense ...so either u keep paying the rent that evidently is not going to the mortgage company and just wait for the bank to lock the house up b/c the owner has not been paying it
Geez

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Straight up. I took his lying low down self to small claims court and WON! And I had NO attorney! That's what a slow slime he is! I wouldn't but a cup of water from that dirt ball!
Bad

Henderson, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2012
I was renting from him b4 he filed bankruptcy and didnt bother to let anyone know what was going on luckily my mother found out and told me which gave me time to get $ together to move. But within the month the bank called and told me he was fileing and hasent payed mortgages an if i wanted to keep house i had to pay last 4 months rent!! Which i refused bc i had already paid him anf wasent goin to pay double. Then i had a water leak and he told me he would take care of it, i ended up gettin a 700 water bill and got stuck with it. He is a slum lord!!!
Lyssa

Covington, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
I lived in one of his homes when I was married. What everyone is telling is true. He was nice and maybe he has his money in order now but he did file bankruptcy. I'm sure you can do a simple google on him. Besides that he never did any work on the home. You can live there for free for a while before the bank kicks you out though lol
Real

Sarasota, FL

#16 Oct 18, 2012
All you gotta do is let him feel on ya booty a little...he'll do what he's supposed to do... Lol
brother

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Low life piece of shit. I got fu€ked and he didn't do or say a thing. I had a house that he "just bought". The electric was supposed to be included in rent. He asked if I would put it in my name until he could transfer it to his. I didn't think nothing bad. He had me send the bill to his business office. I thought he was paying it like he said. In our "lease". I got an eviction from the bank for non payment(his) and when I went to get electric in my name at my new house I have a 1900 dollar bill. I the 3months I lived there he paid basically nothing to electric The bill averaged 675 a month.
That POS screwed me
Lois

Evansville, IN

#18 Nov 8, 2012
CuriousRenter wrote:
Well I hope nobody would lie this is the reason I put this out here to get an idea I would ask him but if he is a slumlord he isn't going to come out and say it but maybe former tenants might say weather they have had good Or bad experiences...I would hope people wouldn't bash him for no reason I'm hoping to get good responses not bad!!!!he has been wonderful so far!!!ˇexcept he has changed my deposit around little bit
Everything that has been said about him is so, and I almost got caught up in the madness but The Lord saw me through but he did get my son for $500.00 claiming to clear up his credit for him, I tried to warn my son but Alan was able to persuade him that he knew what he was doing. He is a shister and please stay clear of him, you've been warned.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 8, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is the wrong place to b asking about anyone.Yes I know Alan and yes he is very well spoken.He carries himself in a respectful quiet way.He's all about his business.Please ask Alan about him self.
I agree. For some reason people get on the forum to bash people. I'm not sure why that is...That isn't what I'm here for. I'm not into bashing ppl. Just was curious I guess. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheres all my hackers 1 hr hey 11
Berry Plastics 2nd shift (Sep '14) 1 hr Westsider 70
josh gahagan aka GA 2 hr brothers keeper 8
thanks topix 2 hr funnybunny 24
help info 2 hr funnybunny 6
Who is K? 2 hr peewee 3
Vectern Customer Service Job 3 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]