I f ucked your baby momma

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
white

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 24, 2013
 
First letter of name or it didnt happen
lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 24, 2013
 
Do It wrote:
<quoted text>Not jealous of anyone. I'm a guy(with plenty of muscle by the way) and I know what looks good. Have had plenty of FINE looking women. Married now to a HOT lady that is 5'10", 130lbs with a nice round ass and 36D's. Lovin every minute of it. Take your "thick" ass somewhere else.
So, what's that make her?? Anorexic with fake tits lol......... Go on somewhere with ur "supermodel" credentials, curvy girls are where it's at!! And no, I'm not fat by any means, before that's the first thing u have to say. So before u criticize a girl that's 5'3 135, tell ur girl to eat something. Like sir mix a lot said, 26 34 26, ha, only if she 5'3!!! Ok I'm done ranting lol
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 24, 2013
 
kush codeine wrote:
<quoted text>You got 2 be a pink face peackawood 2 say some lame ass shyt like dat!! Like i said only thang fat on lil momma was dat ass and p ussy! Flat tummy thin yellow bone wit ass!! Kill ya self cracker!! Its a NEW DAY.
A new day with no education from a low life like you. Grow up lil boy and learn English dumbass.
Do It

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 25, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's that make her?? Anorexic with fake tits lol......... Go on somewhere with ur "supermodel" credentials, curvy girls are where it's at!! And no, I'm not fat by any means, before that's the first thing u have to say. So before u criticize a girl that's 5'3 135, tell ur girl to eat something. Like sir mix a lot said, 26 34 26, ha, only if she 5'3!!! Ok I'm done ranting lol
So who is jealous now? Not even close to anorexic. Tits are real, not fake. And like I said, nice round ass. So very curvy! Also, did I mention she loves sex! A match made in heaven. She takes it in like no other girl I have been with. And before you start with the BS, I have been with white girls and "curvy" black ladies.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 25, 2013
 
is she on section 8 too? did you eat up all her food after?
kush codeine

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 25, 2013
 
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL wrote:
is she on section 8 too? did you eat up all her food after?
is a pigs p ussy pork? Ok den.
randomwhiteguy

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 25, 2013
 
hohum wrote:
You wish! I'm damn sexy and anyone who knows me would tell you that! Ain't an ounce of fat on me but I guess you wouldn't know anything about muscle
Forget these dudes. You sound sexy to me
lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 25, 2013
 
Do It wrote:
<quoted text>So who is jealous now? Not even close to anorexic. Tits are real, not fake. And like I said, nice round ass. So very curvy! Also, did I mention she loves sex! A match made in heaven. She takes it in like no other girl I have been with. And before you start with the BS, I have been with white girls and "curvy" black ladies.
Young, dumb one, wtf ur sex life have to do with what I said?? And I don't know who is jealous but I know I'm not. I've got that good, so believe I have nothing to be jealous of. I've had 3 kids, nice body, no stretch marks, n my husband loves it!! So, what where u saying that really mattered???
Hatebred

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 25, 2013
 
Your black so u already know the name I label you as. You all look the same. We ,the superior people, give you our waste, our trash, our mentally... Under developed... And you feel like you are doing something special or should I sate hateful or degrading to us white people you so much depend on. You are wrong. We keep our own race pure and smarter than your own. We cull the inadequate by allowing them to produce your mutts so their kind is no longer with us. Their children will look like you so the world knows how they are under their skin. Keep em love em beat em. We don't care. You are angry with the white people and your insecure with them so it shows. I just needed to put you people in your place. I have to go now. I have white things to attend to. Btw your welcome for the foodstamps and section 8
Jerk

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 25, 2013
 
Hatebred wrote:
Your black so u already know the name I label you as. You all look the same. We ,the superior people, give you our waste, our trash, our mentally... Under developed... And you feel like you are doing something special or should I sate hateful or degrading to us white people you so much depend on. You are wrong. We keep our own race pure and smarter than your own. We cull the inadequate by allowing them to produce your mutts so their kind is no longer with us. Their children will look like you so the world knows how they are under their skin. Keep em love em beat em. We don't care. You are angry with the white people and your insecure with them so it shows. I just needed to put you people in your place. I have to go now. I have white things to attend to. Btw your welcome for the foodstamps and section 8
. You make me sick. Complete racist. U will regret this when u stand between the gates of heaven and hell one day. I am a beautiful white woman with a wonderful black husbAnd who provides well for his family. Great job house and cars and def no gov assistance. Quit acting like there aren't black people doing better then u. Makes me sick that my amazing son has to grow up with racists like u out there.
sick

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 26, 2013
 
yuck
Hatebred

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 26, 2013
 
Thank your democratic lawmakers for forcing equality in the workplace. I guarantee he didn't earn that job and guarantee he is one of the only of his kind there. As for you, beastiality is shunned upon. Do you take pride in stabbing your father in the back? We speak of the bible right? Did it not say honor thy mother and father? Either you dishonored him or your grandfather. We're you proud to bring an animal to the table to share meals with the family? You know they all hung their heads in shame when they got the news of him and you joining as a romantic couple. You make those around you sick.
crackerkiller

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 26, 2013
 
Hatebred wrote:
Thank your democratic lawmakers for forcing equality in the workplace. I guarantee he didn't earn that job and guarantee he is one of the only of his kind there. As for you, beastiality is shunned upon. Do you take pride in stabbing your father in the back? We speak of the bible right? Did it not say honor thy mother and father? Either you dishonored him or your grandfather. We're you proud to bring an animal to the table to share meals with the family? You know they all hung their heads in shame when they got the news of him and you joining as a romantic couple. You make those around you sick.
You love blacks you keep us in ur MOUTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Melissa forzley gots the big A 3 min friend 9
Westside 10 min lil mah 10
kinky couple seeking female for kinky fun and play 29 min kinky cpl 3
how to report a green dot money pack scam 38 min DeeeeeeeeeRP 2
sprint manager? 56 min wondering 1
Tropicana (aztar) employees that will put out i... 1 hr Hehe 5
paris fairrow 1 hr ha ha 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Evansville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••