I f ucked your baby momma

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kush codeine

Fort Thomas, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Yeah i f ucked her she was begging me 2! I know this vague so I will elaborate. Shes thick and light skinned. 5'6 138 fat p ussy!!
u lame put her out there

Shelby, NC

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Whats her name
kush codeine

Fort Thomas, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2013
u lame put her out there wrote:
Whats her name
it was ya bytch! Ho azz ni gga!
trolololo

Evansville, IN

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Good cause she had the AIDS fool.
Lame ass

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Hard to run ur mouth. Then put her name out there are what she drives
kush codeine

Fort Thomas, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Yu mad it might be ur bytch!!
Do It

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2013
5'6" and 138 is not thick, that is just plain FAT ASS. So congrats, you did a fat ass.
Hahaaa

Antioch, TN

#10 Apr 23, 2013
She's a wh ore did you give her some money when you was done lol
hohum

Tucker, GA

#11 Apr 23, 2013
5'6" & 138# isn't even close to fat! I'm 5'3" &135# and wear a size 3. So please, tell me I'm a fatass!
And oh yeah the person starting this is just trying to see how many dudes got unfaithful hoes at home!
Do It

Owensboro, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2013
I don't care what size you are, 5'3' and 135 is even more of a FAT ASS! But I'm sure some guys like it that way.
hohum

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 23, 2013
You wish! I'm damn sexy and anyone who knows me would tell you that! Ain't an ounce of fat on me but I guess you wouldn't know anything about muscle
Reality

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Apr 23, 2013
hohum wrote:
5'6" & 138# isn't even close to fat! I'm 5'3" &135# and wear a size 3. So please, tell me I'm a fatass!
And oh yeah the person starting this is just trying to see how many dudes got unfaithful hoes at home!
Picturing your hammocks squeezed into a size 3 is a ugly sight
wtf

Evansville, IN

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Do It wrote:
I don't care what size you are, 5'3' and 135 is even more of a FAT ASS! But I'm sure some guys like it that way.
someone jealous much??!! that is definitely not fat by any means! u must have an eating disorder!
hohum

Tucker, GA

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real! You wish you could see my "hammocks" in or out of anything! Because like I said before apparently you don't know what muscle is :)
See

United States

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Exactly. White people comment on here too much..
Really real

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
aint nothin fat goin in a size 3. Maybe someday in a land far far from here some human being may allow you see them with their clothes off and it will all make sense
kush codeine

Florence, KY

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Do It wrote:
5'6" and 138 is not thick, that is just plain FAT ASS. So congrats, you did a fat ass.
You got 2 be a pink face peackawood 2 say some lame ass shyt like dat!! Like i said only thang fat on lil momma was dat ass and p ussy! Flat tummy thin yellow bone wit ass!! Kill ya self cracker!! Its a NEW DAY.
kush codeine

Florence, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2013
On 2 da next
Do It

Tucker, GA

#22 Apr 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>someone jealous much??!! that is definitely not fat by any means! u must have an eating disorder!
Not jealous of anyone. I'm a guy(with plenty of muscle by the way) and I know what looks good. Have had plenty of FINE looking women. Married now to a HOT lady that is 5'10", 130lbs with a nice round ass and 36D's. Lovin every minute of it. Take your "thick" ass somewhere else.
jennifer

United States

#23 Apr 24, 2013
Why you be front in cuz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if your husband/man was in prison, would yo cheat? (Sep '12) 18 min Wow loser 184
Main street book store (Jun '15) 22 min Str8showoff 14
Mccutchanville Fire Depart 34 min Crazy 6
Nver buy a tv from WALMART.... 56 min lol 13
Sleep with the Coach 1 hr Baseball mom 1
hmmm 1 hr Ramen nudel 3
what stores sell plus size besides layne bryant... 1 hr Had her 8
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 2 hr weedguy 56

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages