Rapper Rick Ross & Rape

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HillarieBanks

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 30, 2013
2:09 "Put molly all in her champagne, she aint even know it...I took her home and I enjoyed that, she aint even know it"

It's cool to admit to rape now?

5:03 "We eatin' good, not my 40 wing stops"

Ross is admitting he's willing to provide a product for you and take your money......but he's too good for that same product. Not you though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

f@@k is wrong with this obese beast?
TiltYaFitted

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
^^^^^^
Yeah also, remember

[Eminem]
Now listen to me, while you're kissin' her cheek
Smearin' her lipstick, slip this in her drink
Now all you gotta do is nibble on this little bitch's earlobe

[Dr. Dre]
Yo, this girl's only fifteen years old
You shouldn't take advantage of her, it's not fair

[Eminem]
Yo, look at her bush, does it got hair
F&$@ this bitch right here, on the spot bare
Till she passes out and she forgot how she got there
Wow

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Rappers are disgusting female hating beasts. Y'all didn't know by now? These men are the ugliest the black populace has to offer as well as the most depraved (& arrogant ) yet they continue to get support.tsk
Vanna Johnson

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Disgusting. Just trash music. His fat ass needs to pop some vegetables instead of mollys.
tbtjdpdr

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 30, 2013
That shit bs idk why they say what they say for attention or try have just run out of lyrics lol the problem is people who actually believe rappers life and lyrics are real and that they can do the same thing as a rapper it's all bs and a show for publicity in my opinion
same here

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
"Baby It's Cold Outside" - Dean Martin & Doris Day
Talks about the same thing
This one also
"Summer Nights" - Olivia Newton John & John Travolta
"Brown Sugar" - Rolling Stones
he talks about a slave owner rapeing a young Slave about how good it would taste
Kelz

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 31, 2013
I don't like it. And to the rappers that use rape as a punch line, they need to spend 30 min. alone with this guy
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj9h1lcciU1...
Muffins

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Wow, I looked this up on Google and I read the comments, mostly male sites like Allhiphop and I have to say how bad are we failing our sons? They think its funny to say shit like 'hoes get raped every night b'. Damn say what you want but these mothers and fathers are failing their sons miserably. I know so many women who are mysogonistic, many more than men. Women are the foundation, they give birth, you cannot build anything that'll last on unsolid foundation. Tear down your women and you will have nothing. Women are seriously looked down upon in this patriarchy, their disrespect is always tolerated, excused, or overlooked.
same here

Duluth, GA

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Muffins wrote:
Wow, I looked this up on Google and I read the comments, mostly male sites like Allhiphop and I have to say how bad are we failing our sons? They think its funny to say shit like 'hoes get raped every night b'. Damn say what you want but these mothers and fathers are failing their sons miserably. I know so many women who are mysogonistic, many more than men. Women are the foundation, they give birth, you cannot build anything that'll last on unsolid foundation. Tear down your women and you will have nothing. Women are seriously looked down upon in this patriarchy, their disrespect is always tolerated, excused, or overlooked.
Well muffins just like the other songs I posted and there was many more that was saying similar things from back in the day on up to now. So don't act as if this is the first time something like this has been said.
same here

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Kelz wrote:
I don't like it. And to the rappers that use rape as a punch line, they need to spend 30 min. alone with this guy
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj9h1lcciU1...
Not just rappers there's others so specify you don't like any of them saying it .
same here

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 31, 2013
tbtjdpdr wrote:
That shit bs idk why they say what they say for attention or try have just run out of lyrics lol the problem is people who actually believe rappers life and lyrics are real and that they can do the same thing as a rapper it's all bs and a show for publicity in my opinion
It's not just rappers so get it right.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Mar 31, 2013
I didnt know slipping a molly in someones drink would be considered a date rape drug. i thought youd just be high as f^^k.

Ive been slipped a roofie/ date rape drug before. Its like an out of body experience. Its like youre there, but youre not. Then youre physically weak the next day. And you trult have no idea what happened. I just knew he had sex with me, because my panties were off the next morning and my butt hurt. Badly. Im sure he anally raped me. I couldnt even drive the next morning, because I was so weak. he had to drive me home in my car, and had his boy follow him. At the time, I thought I was just messed up, but after about a week, I started to remember small things like I had only had 2 drinks, and I remembered seeing a film over my drink. I put the word out to a few people close to me, and then found out that he had done the same thing to a few other girls. I couldnt press charges because my memory was cloudy, and I was so ashamed that it happened to me.

Sad. Some men are pathetic.
BB Daniels

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Does anybody else remember when he and T.I. were having that feud? On one of his diss songs I remember he said he would rape T.I. or get him raped... I wish I could remember the name of the song. This was like 05ish or 06ish.
please

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Mar 31, 2013
those Maybach boys been doing this .....wasnt a vid on WHHS showing the king of chicken and biscuits running a train on some stripper backstage .....I swore I saw something last yr about how him,Meek,Wale(the ass eater) and the other dude gunplay
fu$ed some chick back stage while a concert was going on.....the chick looked high as hell but they were just laughing it up....yall know Rick cant run after anybody to rape ....
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#17 Apr 1, 2013
wow people with small minds!!!! the dude and whomever else can rap about hatever the fuk they want to, last I checked it was a free country with the freedom of speech and xpression to all; now if he actually does the shyt thats a whole different story, until then raise up off they nuts. Yall want to holla about rappers doing the shit, lets talk about how them rockers advocate chomoism. "She's only seventeen" is a rock song about a teenage girl; or how about Jesse's (or whoever his fukin name is)Mom" thats a rock song about a teenage boy fantasizes about a grown ass woman. Im pretty sure there are a lot of others. Hell alot of yalls heroes, Elvis Pressley and Jerry Lewis are chomos but yall still praise and worship them. Priscilla was fifteen years old when Elvis was fuking her. Don't turn this into no personal shyt just because rap music is the most listened music in the world, and them ole boys is gettin paid. Dont hate, congratulate!!!!! Put a couple rhymes together and see how far it will take you!!!!!
Yawn

Duluth, GA

#18 Apr 1, 2013
If it was "just words" or "just music", people wouldn't have been upset at Gwen Paltrow for saying the n word.

Let's be fair about it. Rick Ross should get just as much of a backlash.
blk

Evansville, IN

#19 Apr 1, 2013
They did that same stuff back when rap was getting big. Wanted to ban it claiming that it cause violence and then made them take guns out of their videos. But yet and still every Sunday John Wayne shot and killed all kinds during prime time. They did the same thing with blk movies Friday no nudity rated r but yet American pie pg 13 or Bevis and butt head a cartoon is ok.
BiaBia

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Apr 1, 2013
While I believe that no one should take these cats serious,folks do take them serious. Rick Ross is a fraud and lyrics referencing using a date rape drug is horrible. Some of these dudes will do and say anything for shock value.
Yeah

Evansville, IN

#21 Apr 1, 2013
Yawn wrote:
If it was "just words" or "just music", people wouldn't have been upset at Gwen Paltrow for saying the n word.
Let's be fair about it. Rick Ross should get just as much of a backlash.
you cant compare racial slurs to rick ross rapping about date rape; while its not moral, its still non-comparable. Im not in anyway trying to defend him in anyway, all im saying is he has the right to say what he wnts as long as he is not offending anybody. Paltrow offended an entire class of people when she dropped the n bomb, this guy wasnt talking about anybody in particular.
OkNow

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Apr 2, 2013
I guess for him it's ok to be a rapist but not a correctional officer. But then again, it's probably not true since everything he raps about is a lie......like being a drug kingpin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cintas Employee Anyone? Need salary info. (Feb '13) 26 min venom 11
alexis looney (fleenor) (Jan '13) 1 hr where 47
dhs 1 hr hmmmm 6
Walmart workers 3 hr Worker 2
Comic Quest Patrick 3 hr Doesntmatter 3
Bootz Industries 3 hr trillish 12
Short dancer w/fake boobs at Boogie nights (Mar '14) 5 hr squirts 21
Evansville Dating
Find my Match

Evansville Jobs