locked out of car

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I just locked myself out of my car & cant find my spare key....anybody know a good locksmith?!?
locked out of car

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

locked out of car wrote:
I just locked myself out of my car & cant find my spare key....anybody know a good locksmith?!?
good & cheap pls
Ohnoes

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I did that just last week. Was so smart I even left my car half on. I found my spare but I can tell you most places are gonna charge you 50 bucks to unlock it and takes bout an hour to show up. Any place you pick will work. Hell, I think tri state towing unlocks cars.
locked out of car

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Ohnoes wrote:
I did that just last week. Was so smart I even left my car half on. I found my spare but I can tell you most places are gonna charge you 50 bucks to unlock it and takes bout an hour to show up. Any place you pick will work. Hell, I think tri state towing unlocks cars.
idk where the heck my spare key is & bob the locksmith wants 40....i could buy a christmas gift with that :(

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Where r u locked out at
Booo

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

It's a legal rip off for sure. Sorry :(
Booo

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Blazerboy26 wrote:
Where r u locked out at
That's kind of a creepy question, bro.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Might be but when I have a tow truck and the tools to break In a car it's kinda helpful
richard cranium

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Well 40$ ain't bad. Buy the tools a truck pay ss unemployment taxes for an employee and try to pull that job for less.
Booo

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Only looking out as a girl. <3 no insult meant.
locked out of car

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Blazerboy26 wrote:
Where r u locked out at
1800 S Governor Street at my church I went there to go vote,I'm home now,but could meet you there if you could help me
locked out of car

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

richard cranium wrote:
Well 40$ ain't bad. Buy the tools a truck pay ss unemployment taxes for an employee and try to pull that job for less.
Its not bad but when you have a spare key that you cant find & you can look in the window & see the keys just sitting there it makes me mad that i have to spend that money seems like a waste smh & crying at the same dang time
richard cranium

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

locked out of car wrote:
<quoted text>Its not bad but when you have a spare key that you cant find & you can look in the window & see the keys just sitting there it makes me mad that i have to spend that money seems like a waste smh & crying at the same dang time
If I where there I would get in you're car for free. I used to be a wrecker driver an d 20 years ago it only paid twenty wasn't trying to piss you off. Good luck!
locked out of car

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

richard cranium wrote:
<quoted text>
If I where there I would get in you're car for free. I used to be a wrecker driver an d 20 years ago it only paid twenty wasn't trying to piss you off. Good luck!
Thx & I'm mad at myself not you lol
I know one

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I think they are all locked up
locked out

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

coopercook wrote:
Whenever I locked myself out my car I've always called the police and they would come and unlock my car for me. But this is the first time where I heard of locksmiths coming and unlocking your car. But after thinking about it, it sounds reasonable that they would do it, because it is their job. http://www.carloslocksmith.com/
I tried them first but they told me only if a child was locked inside of the car
John Hohiemer

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

tried 007 guy ripped me off told me 40 over phone then after opening my car told me 80 said he'd call the police if I did not pay total scam artist don't use them
Kevin Boyles

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

This is a complete lie and its sad that people have to resort to writing false reviews about themselves and bad mouth the competition. I doubt there is a John Hohiemer and if there is feel free to call me yourself. Any job I do I require the customer to sign an invoice and I charge what I quote on the phone. Knowing that I never have and never will jack up the price on a customer.
John Hohiemer wrote:
tried 007 guy ripped me off told me 40 over phone then after opening my car told me 80 said he'd call the police if I did not pay total scam artist don't use them
Jordan mf berry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

What nobody tried the old coathanger? Either try to pull the lock tab with it or push the unlock button with it if youve never done it and its a newer car it shouldnt take more than 20 minutes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
stephanie nelson carter 14 min Lmao 5
Kelly Young 17 min haha 1
Greendot Moneypak Scam (Sep '13) 18 min Yup 357
Dope houses 19 min only fools know 25
1 Blessing From God 22 min serenity 14
Jamie kempf 30 min serenity 7
do women like anal sex (Sep '13) 31 min Hello 39
Drug Dealers/Drug Users-Vanderburgh, Warrick Co... 1 hr Jesus 30
•••