Hastetter..
jen

Loogootee, IN

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Boobs or stomache?
for real

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Dr Zeig is the best boobie dr here in Evansville and does payment plans check him out
yawn

United States

#7 Oct 22, 2012
for real wrote:
Dr Zeig is the best boobie dr here in Evansville and does payment plans check him out
dr. Zeig??? Give me a break.. Dr. Orr or conkright
truth

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2012
Flanagann is the best in Evansville.
stray away

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Conkright is a nice guy but messed up my boobs bad. I wouldn't recommend it.
for real

Henderson, KY

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Dr Zeig was very nice his staff was just as nice I got my boobs on special they ran a Mother's Day special during that month so I scored double sale and perfect boobs have had them now going on five yrs and still no problems and still perky lol it's really just who you feel comfortable with after you do your research
INFORMATION

Evansville, IN

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Dr Ziegs office is very unprofesional. His fat "nuse" is so busy in a realtionship with her tha she fals todo hr job correctly.
He has an x wife thats a drug addict that has 5 kids nd is a stripper in town. LOL unclassy is the best name I cn find for any of them!
Cage

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2012
INFORMATION wrote:
Dr Ziegs office is very unprofesional. His fat "nuse" is so busy in a realtionship with her tha she fals todo hr job correctly.
He has an x wife thats a drug addict that has 5 kids nd is a stripper in town. LOL unclassy is the best name I cn find for any of them!
. You are absolutely correct!
for real

Henderson, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2012
Well did go to him while he was still in Henderson, Ky my bad but mayb his nurses might be unprofessional ok but His work is still great just my opinion just saying Go Zeig :)
Peg

Kent, OH

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Has anyone had rhinoplasty and if so with whom and how much?
old school

Louisville, OH

#15 Feb 1, 2013
for real wrote:
Well did go to him while he was still in Henderson, Ky my bad but mayb his nurses might be unprofessional ok but His work is still great just my opinion just saying Go Zeig :)
Ur rite his nurses aren't the ones doing the magic it's Dr Zeig and he does awesome work and I have proof implanted on my chest
And as for his ex wife maybe that's why she the ex and you shouldn't hold what she does over his head they must of had problems like every other husband and wife and it's really none of our business Dr Zeig you are a life changer keep up the great art of boobies cause I just love mine thank you so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scandals (Dec '15) 16 min WTF 8
Evansville MILFs 19 min WTF 6
Coworkers 40 min RT 1
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 44 min Enquirer 39
Jeff Reich? 48 min dearabby 110
rachel dawn / rachel utley 1 hr Nikita langston 2
crazy how ppl will meddle in relationships 1 hr I know how that f... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages