moped wreck on covert anyone know names
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yikes

Evansville, IN

#21 Dec 27, 2012
find out wrote:
<quoted text>How was that suppose to be funny???
Because I just asked a damn question and yu wanna say both white get it right. What was so funny was yu. But rip to the folks who lost their lives!!!!
Car driver

United States

#22 Dec 28, 2012
once more as I ( car driver anti moped scooter) said they should not be allowed on the streets at all this is a case of just plain stupid I hate to say. they should had better sense than to try it. they could got a ride or called in.
noway

Riverside, IL

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Car driver wrote:
once more as I ( car driver anti moped scooter) said they should not be allowed on the streets at all this is a case of just plain stupid I hate to say. they should had better sense than to try it. they could got a ride or called in.
K but they didn't. Should have would have and could have they didn't. People make choices that aren't always the best choices. Things happen. But they don't deserve this and most importantly there little kids My prayers go out for those little kids
Car driver

Tucker, GA

#24 Dec 28, 2012
most people don't deserve what they get but when you do something to put your life in that situation it's a possibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief of police in Newburgh suspended 4 min Sir Beef 30
Who do you think is the best rapper in evansville? 5 min SpongeBob 4
Need a med doc 27 min The Man 8
Missing handicapped girl 36 min Ijs 418
Who was the girl on H w/ alvey and keown 1 hr Stop asking 4
Looking for a girl 2 hr Stay away 2
Bobette Riales 2 hr North side 23
Michael farmer 11 hr Dumb ass 39

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web