ACE= Appetite Control and Energy

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sharon

Evansville, IN

#1 Oct 17, 2012
ACE has been around for almost 4 years now...but, it's come to my attention that many people in Evansville aren't aware of it yet! ACE is a dietary supplement with a synergistic blend of ingredients like Dark Cocoa, natural caffeine, green tea extract and B6.

Suggested Use:

Energy
Weight Loss
Surpressing Appetite

Message me for details or if you would like to try a sample!

[email protected]
curious

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Is it a liquid or a pill?
Sharon

Evansville, IN

#3 Oct 19, 2012
curious wrote:
Is it a liquid or a pill?
It's a pill...
Julie

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
How much is it ?
chia

Evansville, IN

#5 Oct 19, 2012
I would like to know how much it is too!!
consultant

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Oct 19, 2012
Is this something that is sold by consultants?
Dont be a fool

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Oct 20, 2012
This shit right here is a prime example of Americans not getting it. First of all, if you do some actual chemical research on this drug it is not safe or all natural. Not to mention it is nothing but a temporary fix to an otherwise long term issue. You need to teach your body to desire less food and make an effort to just get a good stretch in and walk 30 mins a day. Your health is more important then just wanting to look good, It is life or death. Just work to change one thing a week or every few weeks. Hell just start drinking a gallon of water a day if nothing else.
gymrat

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Right!!! This is nuts! You can take any fat burners you want that's on the market but it won't mean sh*t if you don't diet and exercise right! Be smart people and stop taking this junk! This is your body, not a trash can!
Sharon

Newburgh, IN

#10 Oct 20, 2012
First of all...ACE is not a drug...it's an all natural suppliment with ingredients like green tea, cocoa powder and vitamin B6. Of course it is not a miracle pill and you do need to exercise and eat healthy!!! ACE curbs your appetite and is not a fat burner. It also gives you energy!!! You are always going to encounter negativity with suppliments because there is so much out there that doesn't work!!! ACE has worked for me..it's a dollar a pill and comes in 60 count bottles!
gymrat

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2012
JUNK!! People don't need that stuff to lose weight!! Be smart people!
Sharon

United States

#13 Oct 20, 2012
June wrote:
Do you take one pill a day?
. 1 or 2...
gymrat

United States

#14 Oct 21, 2012
JUNK!!!!! You can lose weight without that junk!
Sharon

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Different things work for different people! ACE worked for me!!!
Sharon

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2012
consultant wrote:
Is this something that is sold by consultants?
. Yes...ACE and our other products are sold by Independent Associates!
Fightclub

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2012
I know a co-worker who takes ACE and she has lost over 60lb with it. With exercise and nutrition, it apparently works!
Sharon

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Fightclub wrote:
I know a co-worker who takes ACE and she has lost over 60lb with it. With exercise and nutrition, it apparently works!
Thanks! Like I said...this isn't a miracle pill but, with proper nutrition and exercise and a commitment to be healthy ACE works!
purplefairy2627

Tomah, WI

#19 Oct 31, 2012
heard it helps with pain as well anyone know wny thing about that???? people with Fibro are always getting these "miracle" things suggested to them....so ery leary about trying anything like this????
Sharon

Evansville, IN

#20 Nov 1, 2012
purplefairy2627 wrote:
heard it helps with pain as well anyone know wny thing about that???? people with Fibro are always getting these "miracle" things suggested to them....so ery leary about trying anything like this????
There are no promisses and no miracle pills this is what I know....I am thinking that the natural source caffeine helps with the lack of energy found in fibro. People with rheumatoid arthritis, weakened immune function and autoimmune disorders are known to have vitamin B6 deficiencies...so maybe the vitamin B6 would help there as well.
Chromium is known to enhance the action of insulin....which we all know helps with energy.

Since: Sep 12

Lewisburg, KY

#21 Nov 5, 2012
gymrat wrote:
JUNK!! People don't need that stuff to lose weight!! Be smart people!
I want to first say- that ACE is helpful- but on top of that- you need to know that the COMPANY has a TRAINER for all associates and offers us weekly training sessions and offeres us WORK OUT SESSIONS and teachings to help us- our other products with SABA are nothing but all natural as well- Taking things to boost your immune system and to help you really just google stuff and look it up. The things you are referring to are actually all natural- look them up where they come from... You will be surprised. The company actually ENCOURAGES YOU to take ACE and work out and drink water and change your life style- ACE helps those of us that are too hard on ourselves to stop with over eating to help you control cravings and to go forward with learning more and more about living a healthier lifestyle. The Associates are there to help along the way--LOVE THE THREAD LISA!
Sharon

United States

#23 Nov 5, 2012
jsrobers wrote:
<quoted text> I want to first say- that ACE is helpful- but on top of that- you need to know that the COMPANY has a TRAINER for all associates and offers us weekly training sessions and offeres us WORK OUT SESSIONS and teachings to help us- our other products with SABA are nothing but all natural as well- Taking things to boost your immune system and to help you really just google stuff and look it up. The things you are referring to are actually all natural- look them up where they come from... You will be surprised. The company actually ENCOURAGES YOU to take ACE and work out and drink water and change your life style- ACE helps those of us that are too hard on ourselves to stop with over eating to help you control cravings and to go forward with learning more and more about living a healthier lifestyle. The Associates are there to help along the way--LOVE THE THREAD LISA!
. Thank you very much Lisa!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You name it 20 min Dontbelieveit 12
Dixieland Cups are Racist 23 min Robert E Lee 9
tjmaxx distribution center (Dec '14) 33 min Grammar Gabe 34
Katie Hill is Child molester (Mar '15) 1 hr Mac daddy 17
thomas jefferys jail bird (Feb '15) 1 hr Haha 14
Los Bravos Mexican Slop 1 hr West End 15
who is chris bebose (Oct '13) 1 hr The truth 11
Things not to talk about on Topix 5 hr Methville 1,819
Girls who f..k old guys 7 hr nun my bznes 21

Evansville Jobs