wheretheyat

Covington, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2013
where ya at ladies? good looking , fun , white guy looking for some hot submissive black women, are yall out there or am i just chasing unicorns?
lol

Evansville, IN

#2 Apr 1, 2013
That's up there with a white girl wanting to play plantation owner's daughter and uppity field slave with a black man. And the reason I say you're coming off racist is because you think a submissive black woman is like a unicorn. Implyinging most black women are aggressive and generalizing them. Sexist and racist. Sounds like you're tons of fun.
wheretheyat

Covington, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2013
no no not at all, not looking for anything racist , just love black women what the hell, lol , just because someones preference for a different race doesnt make them a racist or wanting anything racist involved , damn what is wrong with u people
wheretheyat

Covington, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2013
and no i didnt mean they were unicorns like theyre aggressive , geez its just tough finding and meeting them , anyways ladies if you have submissive tendencies please respond, black , white, asian, mexican, whatever no bbws though sorry
lol

Evansville, IN

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Aww you're sweet. Sorry for the hard time, glad you weren't being mean with your request. Good luck!
eoook

Covington, KY

#6 Apr 1, 2013
wheretheyat wrote:
no no not at all, not looking for anything racist , just love black women what the hell, lol , just because someones preference for a different race doesnt make them a racist or wanting anything racist involved , damn what is wrong with u people
seems to me u pulled the racist card. Ugghh..aggressive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone met a girl off craigslist,datelines,or p... 24 min Lol 32
zesto on riverside 25 min Zach yunker 13
bailey bell 29 min Lol 31
dr steven rupert (Jun '13) 1 hr rubberduck 32
Reece.. 2 hr Crazy 9
pony 3 hr fsa 7
microsoft 3 hr girlsbutts 12
•••
•••
•••