why dafuck "miss carolyn" callin hers...

why dafuck "miss carolyn" callin herself mrs. uylaki

Posted in the Evansville Forum

itdntmatter

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2013
any1 kno bout this, i hope she aint tlkn bout daniel..she needa stop farreal. and he need ta get his shit 2geth
stop

United States

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Y u calling yaself anonymous while u talking ish. Quit worrying bout dem they doin good
lol

Newburgh, IN

#3 Mar 27, 2013
How is he doing good when he's sitting in county with a ten grand bond on his head?
sis

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
U guys are stupid if he had a bound he would be out even if it was 10 racks....as for my brother's girl she can call herself whatever she likes u guys see what she is driving his shit...what other female can say that...u would think you guys had something better to do then hate on a man in jail he will love to know he still got u out here talking...

North Royalton, OH

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Entirely too many grammatical errors. You hard AZZ NIKKUH'S never studied.....shame
letsbehonestdoh

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2013
he a wannabe gangster drugdealer who aint & will never be nobody..#foreverinprisonhewill be
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Tha hoes tht talkin shit are tha same hoes tht got busted dwn and didn't get close to a title tht ms Carolyn got...do ya thang ms Carolyn tell these bust dwns to bow dwn for a Gud reason this time...ctfu!!!

North Royalton, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Bustit69 wrote:
Tha hoes tht talkin shit are tha same hoes tht got busted dwn and didn't get close to a title tht ms Carolyn got...do ya thang ms Carolyn tell these bust dwns to bow dwn for a Gud reason this time...ctfu!!!
Ctfu?
MsCarolyn

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Bustit69 wrote:
Ctfu. Exactly. Real recognize Real n dese fake wannades don't look to familiar. Smh. Sad dat a mf gotta hate behind a fake name. Be real wit yoself once in a lifetime. When u see a good job done Congratulate em. Thank u. By da way.
lol

Newburgh, IN

#10 Apr 2, 2013
I don't want to sleep with or give that dusty, closet case, worthless, little boy. He's sitting in jail. Can't get out. On drugs. Please you little hood bunnies need to get some standards. You should be embarrassed not thinking he's king dick. I feel sorry for whoever is claiming that hot mess and bragging about some title. If you ask me anyone who goes to jail over and over like that just wants an excuse to be surrounded by men 24/7.
tellem

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2013
lol wrote:
I don't want to sleep with or give that dusty, closet case, worthless, little boy. He's sitting in jail. Can't get out. On drugs. Please you little hood bunnies need to get some standards. You should be embarrassed not thinking he's king dick. I feel sorry for whoever is claiming that hot mess and bragging about some title. If you ask me anyone who goes to jail over and over like that just wants an excuse to be surrounded by men 24/7.
amen ! he no good. i wld rather be with somebody thats tryna do somethin w/they life not out runnin the streets tryna impress or prove some shit in this lame ass town. up there defendin a little ass boy thats 4ever gon be in and out behind bars. one day u gon learn. stupid girls
aintTHATit

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2013
lmao @ king dick...smh ifuckd him once & believe me it was not nothin. im mad i even wasted time on that keep his little dick ass in jail please !
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#13 Apr 4, 2013
812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ctfu?
ctfu.
Anonymous

Chardon, OH

#14 Apr 4, 2013
lol wrote:
lmao hoes crack me up getting on here getting mad but while u were fu$&@in and sucking him none of tht popped up in yo mind...dumb hoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbie Martin Fowler 6 min CheapTrick 1
Dea extortion 27 min Skip the games 2
Women that takes it like a champ!!! 30 min None better 1
Kiss 106 morning show 31 min True 34
Jill Thompson 1 hr Sorrymyguydontknowu 2
Apologies' 1 hr Jack 1
Am I bi?? 1 hr James 1
Corner pocket 3 hr Lit 63

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web