Newburgh apartments
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Jul 28, 2014
Ratings, reviews, recommendations?
yep

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2014
Stay away from Pine Meadows, they are very over priced, don't fix shit and the ghetto of newburgh. Canterbury are awesome, they fix their shit asap, very clean, great neighbors. They also don't put up with any shit from tenants.
starlet

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 28, 2014
yep wrote:
Stay away from Pine Meadows, they are very over priced, don't fix shit and the ghetto of newburgh. Canterbury are awesome, they fix their shit asap, very clean, great neighbors. They also don't put up with any shit from tenants.
They are great for low income people . You will still have some white trash people there. Try Beaver Creek
Anonymous

Florence, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Yeah seems like I've heard the about beaver creek so far! Thanks guys!
yep

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2014
Unless they've changed their policy in the last 6 months Pine Meadows is not income based. But there is a lot of white trash that lives there. Ghetto shit!
yo

Evansville, IN

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Why Newburgh? Mediocre apartments and priced too high because the locations. Unless you go out to Riverwind, Canterberry, or Springvalley which are the ghetto joints of Newburgh
haha

Evansville, IN

#7 Jul 29, 2014
Canterbury is not nice, their office staff is a joke. I know at least 4 families that have broken their lease within the first 6 months because of mold, rude neighbors, shitty maintenance, and etc
yeah

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2014
Pine meadows is ghetto. Braver creek is very nice but pricey.
haha

Evansville, IN

#9 Jul 29, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Ratings, reviews, recommendations?
Concord Green
Anonymous

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah a couple reviews I read mentioned mold in canterberry:/ I also heard lake view was good but they're a little higher than beaver creek and a little farther.
I'd rather pay a little extra cash than pay in stress it would cost to deal with bad management or mold lol
Thanks for the input!:)
hey everyone

Evansville, IN

#11 Jul 29, 2014
What about Andrea Court? It seems like it's in an okay location
Haha whatever

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2014
I will admit Canterbury has one unit that has always fought mold but that's it. The ladies in the office are rude IF you're rude to them. If you pay your rent ON TIME every month there shouldn't be any problems with them. They are Johnny on the spot at fixing repairs, Every apartment has that "neighbor" as any neighborhood. I'm just guessing you and your friends are part of the ghetto life trying to live in a nice apartment for free. Obviously, you've never been in their apartments because they are very nice and fairly inexpensive! Glad your friends broke their lease and moved out. They sound like trouble.
shutthefckup

Benton, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2014
Haha whatever wrote:
I will admit Canterbury has one unit that has always fought mold but that's it. The ladies in the office are rude IF you're rude to them. If you pay your rent ON TIME every month there shouldn't be any problems with them. They are Johnny on the spot at fixing repairs, Every apartment has that "neighbor" as any neighborhood. I'm just guessing you and your friends are part of the ghetto life trying to live in a nice apartment for free. Obviously, you've never been in their apartments because they are very nice and fairly inexpensive! Glad your friends broke their lease and moved out. They sound like trouble.
Agreed. Any one who complains about apartments that nice for as cheap as they are needs a huge dose of reality. They've likely never had a job or had to pay for anything
Hmmm

Fort Wayne, IN

#14 Jul 30, 2014
Any opinions on east side of evansville apartments?
Brittany

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2014
I live in Canterbury and been here 3 years. Not a problem. I love my apt.
Bachelor

United States

#16 Aug 2, 2014
shutthefckup wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Any one who complains about apartments that nice for as cheap as they are needs a huge dose of reality. They've likely never had a job or had to pay for anything
They really aren't that cheap if you're single, with no kids..I believe they quoted me around $600-$700/mth for a 2 BR. The one apartment there that i have actually visited someone at was pretty nice though. They just don't really cater to the single people very well.
haha wrong

Evansville, IN

#17 Aug 2, 2014
think about it if they are that nice then why are they that cheap? and I am far from ghetto thank you, maybe you are just one of the snotty bitches that work in the office. I know for a fact that people have had their vehicles damaged out there by children not being supervised, and people who don't know how to park. this issue was brought up to the office, and people were told "oh they are kids" that's fine but their parents need to be watching them. not to mention the crazy bitch who slit her own kids throat you guys were warned about that and what went on in that house and you did nothing. Im sorry that you are butt hurt because your crappy apartments got called out, but the truth needs to be told. Sure there are a FEW people who have no complaints but there are a LOT more tenants out there that are unhappy but stuck in a lease!
Lol

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Aug 23, 2014
Sooooo...any opinions on east side apartments?
ghostly

Benton, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2014
yep wrote:
Stay away from Pine Meadows, they are very over priced, don't fix shit and the ghetto of newburgh. Canterbury are awesome, they fix their shit asap, very clean, great neighbors. They also don't put up with any shit from tenants.
Pine Meadow is haunted too.
Dingy

Evansville, IN

#20 Aug 23, 2014
Lol wrote:
Sooooo...any opinions on east side apartments?
Wife and I moved here from Chicago. We rented at the Reserve apartments and have to say it was a nice place. Rent was 1050 a month for a 2br. Clean, friendly, and affordable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messing with my mind 11 min utterly exhausted 9
Mykuh Cawthorne 13 min Yeahhh 13
Wtf are you thinking Heather 13 min Clueless 7
Shannon searching for Hayden Saturday 14 min SpaghettiMonster 9
Do you remember 17 min Cant forget you 3
Barb & Steve 17 min Einstein 16
Heads up Hard-Nose the IRS/SSI/Disability Fraud... 22 min Must be a stranger 4
Krystal cupp (Feb '17) 14 hr dwn 33

Evansville Jobs

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages