Wives vs Mistresses
lowkey

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Who has the advantage? Wives or mistresses?
Take care

Kent, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2013
All my hoes bills car note daddy war bucks!!
Rainman

Kent, OH

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Take care wrote:
In English that means?
Wives Ofcourse
#4 Mar 1, 2013
Wives are always 1st...Mistress 2nd! The Husband takes care of Home & whatever else after. Wives are up front while the mistress stays behind the scene. Wives are the backbone...
Moveoverbish

Newburgh, IN

#5 Mar 2, 2013
I disagree. The mistress comes first. She has the potential to ruin the facade of his "happy home" by exposing him. She has the upper hand in the relationship and most likely he has more feelings and loyalty to the mistress than he does his wife. If the wife truly came first there would be no need for the mistress.
mscutie

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Rainman wrote:
<quoted text>
In English that means?
Lmao, I agree
hhhmmm

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2013
The wife has the advantage because she has a companion. She doesn't have to sleep alone and she wakes up to the person she loves dearly. The wife gets to enjoy raising a family with her husband and the children get to have both parents together.

The mistress has a small advantage which is the freedom to sleep with whoever she chooses. Other than that all she gets is a wet ass, sleeping alone, and bastard children.

A wife can tell when her husband is cheating. Some ignore the signs because the family unit is important to them. She let's the slut do the dirty work while her and the kids are in a nice house, a nice car, the shopping mall, and nice restaurants. This how my mother did it.

But me....I make sure my man is satisfied. Full stomach and drained nuts is how to keep your man home. I take care of the house, our kids, and my baby (him).
Wow

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
hhhmmm wrote:
The wife has the advantage because she has a companion. She doesn't have to sleep alone and she wakes up to the person she loves dearly. The wife gets to enjoy raising a family with her husband and the children get to have both parents together.
The mistress has a small advantage which is the freedom to sleep with whoever she chooses. Other than that all she gets is a wet ass, sleeping alone, and bastard children.
A wife can tell when her husband is cheating.
Some ignore the signs because the family unit is important to them. She let's the slut do the dirty work while her and the kids are in a nice house, a nice car, the shopping mall, and nice restaurants. This how my mother did it.
But me....I make sure my man is satisfied. Full
stomach and drained nuts is how to keep your man home. I take care of the house, our kids, and my baby (him).
You better preach chile. I think that settles it.
jamocha

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
The only person with any advantage is the man smh ya'll are DUMB!!! He getting house &[email protected]@ and strange dumb &&& women
hmm

Newburgh, IN

#10 Mar 3, 2013
hhhmmm wrote:
A wife can tell when her husband is cheating. Some ignore the signs because the family unit is important to them. She let's the slut do the dirty work while her and the kids are in a nice house, a nice car, the shopping mall, and nice restaurants. This how my mother did it.
But me....I make sure my man is satisfied. Full stomach and drained nuts is how to keep your man home. I take care of the house, our kids, and my baby (him).
Haha Amen!!!
lord have mercy

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Moveoverbish wrote:
I disagree. The mistress comes first. She has the potential to ruin the facade of his "happy home" by exposing him. She has the upper hand in the relationship and most likely he has more feelings and loyalty to the mistress than he does his wife. If the wife truly came first there would be no need for the mistress.
Surely you're kidding. Lol
hhhmmm

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2013
jamocha wrote:
The only person with any advantage is the man smh ya'll are DUMB!!! He getting house &[email protected]@ and strange dumb &&& women
U right but could you stop a man from cheating if that's what he wants to do?
jamocha

Newburgh, IN

#13 Mar 3, 2013
hhhmmm wrote:
<quoted text>U right but could you stop a man from cheating if that's what he wants to do?
You leave his butt or you confront him and go to counseling and work it out.
But if you forgive him ... Ya gotta drop it.
inlove

New Albany, IN

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Your just the stank he used awhile his dick was hard that is all you will never take her place
ctfu

United States

#15 Mar 27, 2013
Take care wrote:
as retarded as you sound, I doubt anyone pays anything for you.
justsaying

United States

#16 Mar 27, 2013
hhhmmm wrote:
i feel that but don't forget if this man is living a double life then u have to realize that he's not to happy at home, plus if that man has the nerves to have a baby outside his marriage its only a matter of time til ur pushed out the way and that mistress is in that nice house,car, nice restaurants and ect. I'm just saying don't get to comfortable cause u can and will end up getting replaced. Lol don't be so cocky so... so don't forget your lonely nights wondering where he is:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just remember 2 min Seriously 13
Terri axton I'm pregnant by jon. 3 min Grow up 7
Amvets Post 84 6 min Nasty gays 4
Angela Goedde 18 min Huh 20
Rendy Williams stole from my guy 44 min Ralph Claybrook 4
Ashley and Pheobe Coomes 57 min Haha 12
Watch methville disappear 1 hr Pappy 2
Truth about Methville 1 hr Question 74

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web