First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lol

United States

#65 May 7, 2013
Sounds a bit familiar to the Ira B. Case. Doesnt matter if he robbed him or not, he should have shot him then. You cant shoot anyone in the back. That is not self defense.
tucker

Florence, KY

#66 May 7, 2013
I've seen since the courier and press disabled the comments on this story(finally after over 200 vile and racist comments)the bigots have found their way on topix to continue to post vile and racist comments
be real!!!!

Newburgh, IN

#68 May 7, 2013
coo wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!!!"]<quoted text>
Is this English? Are you ghetto or retarded? "

i prowd 2 b getto. dont care wat no honky cracka biatch think.
Hahahahaha cute. It's funny to me that you are so uneducated. Welfare loser.
be real!!!!

Newburgh, IN

#69 May 7, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
For everyone throwing the racist card around. I see more black people on the streets talking about white people this, cracker that. I'm white and I know more racist black people than I do white people.
Very true.
real question

Evansville, IN

#70 May 7, 2013
ok so its been what 2 days since this happened? so back to one of the original questions. what really happened? why did green shoot him? was it really because of road rage or was the guy really a snitch? just curious
Trolololo

Evansville, IN

#71 May 8, 2013
real question wrote:
ok so its been what 2 days since this happened? so back to one of the original questions. what really happened? why did green shoot him? was it really because of road rage or was the guy really a snitch? just curious
The reason he was shot was because Isaiah pointed a gun in his direction and then pulled the trigger. The hammer then forced the firing pin into the primer of a bullet. The primer sparked and ignited the gun power. The force of this then pushed the projectile out of the casing and through the barrel. The projectile then struck Tavon on his body and penetrated. Any more questions?
webdoc

Florence, KY

#74 May 8, 2013
Trolololo wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason he was shot was because Isaiah pointed a gun in his direction and then pulled the trigger. The hammer then forced the firing pin into the primer of a bullet. The primer sparked and ignited the gun power. The force of this then pushed the projectile out of the casing and through the barrel. The projectile then struck Tavon on his body and penetrated. Any more questions?
all you do is get on here and post total ignorance,is this what you need for attention,maybe you weren't giving enough attention as a child by your parents,your ignorance is sickening,you have nothing to add to a discussion,something tells me you're not well educated
tray lerpark

Evansville, IN

#75 May 8, 2013
webdoc wrote:
<quoted text>all you do is get on here and post total ignorance,is this what you need for attention,maybe you weren't giving enough attention as a child by your parents,your ignorance is sickening,you have nothing to add to a discussion,something tells me you're not well educated
i think he had it about right doc. now go back to your molesting kids.
defjam

Florence, KY

#76 May 8, 2013
tray lerpark wrote:
<quoted text>
i think he had it about right doc. now go back to your molesting kids.
tray lerpark...more like trailer park trash...now go back to your family of inbreds
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kent, OH

#77 May 8, 2013
you black people mad?
you need jesus

Hopkinsville, KY

#78 May 8, 2013
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......... Go cook some meth
lol

United States

#80 May 9, 2013
Watched the video to this shooting, clearly this idiot wanted to go to jail. Who opens fire at Wal Mart? I know, the guy thats in jail.
friend

United States

#81 May 9, 2013
real question wrote:
Tavon robbed Isaiah at gunpoint a lil earlier in the day. That's what happened!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any horny women that look good available 5 min Heyyy 14
need to learn how to give good head 8 min Jeremiah Hinkel 27
Sex (Jun '15) 12 min Jeremiah Hinkel 5
Anyone just wanna chat? 14 min Curious 2
ever felt a connection without sex? 17 min Hmmm 12
Snapchat 29 min Hey 2
Missing handicapped girl 38 min agent mulder 2,591
Names of the locals who have overdosed on Heroin. 1 hr yes 84
People dressing up as clowns in Evansville. 3 hr Gotem 42
Aleah group page hags 6 hr Ummmmm 107