Yeah

Evansville, IN

#44 May 6, 2013
We are in no way talking about all blacks.
Just a large group of them that think they are thugs
progrip

Duluth, GA

#45 May 6, 2013
I guess everybody missed the part in the article when the man who ran that was with the shooter identified Mr Green as the shooter! Smh so his partner snitched on him right!???? What's sad was the guy who snitched was probably the main person who had the beef with the guy that was shot!! And why everybody that's getting shot ain't nobody dieing? These ppl doing time for leg shots .they better off just fighting then taking the butts home and watch t.v .Guess its like they use too say! Real niccas don't die the multiply lol
info

Newburgh, IN

#46 May 6, 2013
realdeal wrote:
<quoted text>spoken like a true racist bigot,the problem with Evansville and this world is we have too many racist bigots,including yourself
..well said..:) you can find MR.TROLL on a lot of pages being a racist prick!!!!
Cody

Indianapolis, IN

#47 May 6, 2013
Lets all just agree to disagree here becuz everyone has their own messed up opinion and there are so many ignorant posts on this site about race and other bs... But the fact of the matter is we have a bunch of idiots running around that thinks its cool to tote a 9 and some of them just have to prove they are ballsy enough to pull the trigger but newsflash that doesnt make you cool it makes you a criminal....#wakeupevansville
trapper

Evansville, IN

#48 May 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd much rather have whites doing meth than these blacks shooting everyone
guess you approve this idiots actions huh?http://investorplace.com/2 013/01/teen-planned-walmart-sh ooting/
pineapples

Evansville, IN

#49 May 6, 2013
lovethyneighbor wrote:
<quoted text>best comment on this topic, 2 thumbs up
my 3 thumbs are up as well. Well said.
pineapples

Evansville, IN

#50 May 6, 2013
pineapples wrote:
<quoted text> my 3 thumbs are up as well. Well said.
my bad. My 2. Lol
misses pineapples

Evansville, IN

#51 May 6, 2013
pineapples wrote:
<quoted text> my bad. My 2. Lol
i think that third thumb is your junk tiny.
maaaan

Covington, KY

#52 May 6, 2013
dudes a known jacker, in my opinion he shouldve aimed for his head
True2me

Evansville, IN

#53 May 6, 2013
Mr trollolloll wrote:
We have too many blacks and Mexicans now living in Evansville
u need to shut ur mouth u racist ass
pineapples

Evansville, IN

#54 May 6, 2013
misses pineapples wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that third thumb is your junk tiny.
i wasn't born with a junk.. it was a honest type'o..
Hate em

Willoughby, OH

#56 May 6, 2013
Truth of the Matter wrote:
This wouldn't happen if the majority of black community would start raising their kids, instead of impregnating every women possible and leaving the children to be taken care of by the state. If they'd teach their kids the value of eduaction and school isn't a punishment it's a privilege, then more would have "real" employment opportunities and not resort to selling drugs. 99.99% chance this shooting was drug related. But they'd rather blame the system, the same system others use to better their lives. The same public school system that kids use to gain scholorships (more scholorships available to African-Americans as well). I'm not being racist, my view is from a sociological/economical perspective, but sure I wasted my time because nobody reading this graduated high school.*drops mic*
This is the problem with America right now. All you hunkys have the same ignorant mentality/attitude. Drop this mic in your ass you purist bitch!!!
Hate em

Willoughby, OH

#57 May 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
We are in no way talking about all blacks.
Just a large group of them that think they are thugs
What a contradiction. You aren't talking about blacks? Though in the same stroke of a key you say a large number of them. If you're not here to help find a solution to black on black crime, then WE don't need you nor want you. You help your kind and I'll help mind. Everything else you have to say is irrelevant.
Cody

Evansville, IN

#58 May 6, 2013
God damn are we in alabama? Why all the god damn racism... Ingorant ass holes... Im getting sick of it and as a white male i want to appologize to all my black friends on here and around the damn world for these racists fu**ers on here i really am sorry and whomever mr trollollollol is he can eat a d*ck.... And instead of this black on black crime can we start shooting all the racists pricks like him jk violence is wrong no matter the circumstance but it was funny i thought lol
be real!!!!

Evansville, IN

#59 May 7, 2013
coo wrote:
isiah green shot tavon burns it was on da news jus now. i think it da tavon dat b hittin a lick on eerie body. mf robbed my cuz.
Is this English? Are you ghetto or retarded?
be real!!!!

Evansville, IN

#60 May 7, 2013
shorty wrote:
<quoted text>hanging from a tree...really,you know idiots like you hide behind a computer keyboard and spew hate and ignorance,you are proof man\woman can live without a brain...stay classy
It's not race white people and black people who shot people in the old days would be hung from a tree. Not like the kkk but as a form of justice.
boutIt

Evansville, IN

#61 May 7, 2013
Hate em wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem with America right now. All you hunkys have the same ignorant mentality/attitude. Drop this mic in your ass you purist bitch!!!
No, the problem is punks in general. Not sure if u hate hot men or "honkeys," but I'm a fine fly white man who is no racist. More like a cracker with no salt. Call me a white boy, and the hell with name calling, there is problems around this way lil scrappy
boutIt

Evansville, IN

#62 May 7, 2013
Btw, dude was right. Fake jimtown and Southside both. I grew up around the hood. Kids do whatever, whenever, yet can't read write above 6th grade level in high school. Parents expect teachers to come and do their job at home too nowadays. In grade school in the 80$ a kid would get that paddle lol. Glad I don't have any thank the eff Christ can't afford bond after putting a switch on one.
coo

Evansville, IN

#63 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="be real!!!!"]<quoted text>
Is this English? Are you ghetto or retarded?[/QUOTE]

i prowd 2 b getto. dont care wat no honky cracka biatch think.
Ignorance

Evansville, IN

#64 May 7, 2013
For everyone throwing the racist card around. I see more black people on the streets talking about white people this, cracker that. I'm white and I know more racist black people than I do white people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Nancy Huffman 9 min you know 18
Briget Aussin 50 min BrigetAussin 16
heard that Tela mfucking martin/Ditzer snitched... 1 hr Loser 2
Brittany Bevinger 1 hr old friend 11
noone wanted you to know 1 hr lifeinsurance 5
Shawn Kennedy 2 hr Dave 4
Berry Plastics 2nd shift (Sep '14) 2 hr Silence is golden 85
McFool one less loser in evanville! 3 hr bythenumbers 71
More from around the web

Evansville People Search