Police arrest woman after stabbing he...

Police arrest woman after stabbing her boyfriend

There are 60 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Aug 18, 2013, titled Police arrest woman after stabbing her boyfriend. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Melinda Ann Sigers, 29, is charged with battery resulting in a severe injury with a knife, a class C felony, and battery in the presence of a child, a class D felony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Florence, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Only $250 bond? WTF
Limerita

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2013
In the house they live in with her HUSBAND..... Nice.
Californication

Evansville, IN

#3 Aug 18, 2013
29 with a 15 year old kid. And gave the other one up for adoption. And they still have money to get drunk on. Send her to the nearest abortion clinic and abort her used up nasty ass.

Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Who she stab, mike?
outsider

Cadiz, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Californication wrote:
29 with a 15 year old kid. And gave the other one up for adoption. And they still have money to get drunk on. Send her to the nearest abortion clinic and abort her used up nasty ass.
so you're saying these are not good life choices?
Californication

Evansville, IN

#6 Aug 18, 2013
Read the article lazy ass and you will find out who got stabbed.
lol

Florence, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2013
outsider wrote:
<quoted text>so you're saying these are not good life choices?
I almost spit out what I was eating when I read your response. Lmfao
Limerita

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2013
outsider wrote:
<quoted text>so you're saying these are not good life choices?
Actually, adoption sounds like the only good life choice this douchenugget has made so far. Too bad for her daughter she didn't make that same choice twice.
melinda n mike

United States

#9 Aug 19, 2013
Shows what yall fools knw my daughter wasnt around until after the fact as for the husband thing weve bn separated 4 almost 5 yrs.. need not worry what we do or how we do it yall just sum noisy b+tches hidn bhind sum fake names but address was n paper we b more than happy to show u how we get down.. wh:-) res ha im out trix
Limerita

Tucker, GA

#10 Aug 19, 2013
melinda n mike wrote:
Shows what yall fools knw my daughter wasnt around until after the fact as for the husband thing weve bn separated 4 almost 5 yrs.. need not worry what we do or how we do it yall just sum noisy b+tches hidn bhind sum fake names but address was n paper we b more than happy to show u how we get down.. wh:-) res ha im out trix
Wow. We're not "noisy", typed words are silent.

A. If your daughter wasn't around until "after the fact", you wouldn't have been charged with 'Battery in the Presence of a Child'.

B. Are you proud you've been separated from your husband for "almost 5 yrs", but you're still living with him AND your boyfriend?? Yeah.... that's normal.

C. I don't have any desire to know how you "get down".... I, for one, was merely catching up on the news/comedy/smut from the city and unfortunately stumbled across your embarrassing event. Because I'm adopted, it struck a nerve & I commented. Carry on with your life, court dates, court fees and miserable attempt at being a good example for a mom.
hell no

Newburgh, IN

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Melinda if your bond was set at $250 for a class C and a D theres a name 4 ya SNITCH.
sigh

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2013
melinda n mike wrote:
You are a skank bitch. Thank god you gave your 2nd child up for adoption. I feel sorry for the one kid that's stuck with ur dumbass
boo

Newburgh, IN

#13 Aug 19, 2013
sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a skank bitch. Thank god you gave your 2nd child up for adoption. I feel sorry for the one kid that's stuck with ur dumbass
She's got 4 kids

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2013
melinda n mike wrote:
CAPTAIN BATMAN would like to first say hello. Second CAPTAIN BATMAN is curious did the English language rape your father and murder your mother? Why else would you butcher it so? Third, how much meth do you go through in a day? Fourth CAPTAIN BATMAN doesn't have a fourth CAPTAIN BATMAN just likes even numbers.
something

Florence, KY

#15 Aug 19, 2013
hell no wrote:
Melinda if your bond was set at $250 for a class C and a D theres a name 4 ya SNITCH.
Yeah something ain't right for her bond to be that low for stabbing someone.
no

Florence, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Captain Batman wrote:
<quoted text>CAPTAIN BATMAN would like to first say hello. Second CAPTAIN BATMAN is curious did the English language rape your father and murder your mother? Why else would you butcher it so? Third, how much meth do you go through in a day? Fourth CAPTAIN BATMAN doesn't have a fourth CAPTAIN BATMAN just likes even numbers.
I believe you not only like numbers but you prefer even ones.
sigh

Itasca, IL

#17 Aug 19, 2013
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's got 4 kids
Well shit. That just makes the situation worse. They all live with her?
melinda n mike

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2013
Limerita wrote:
<quoted text>
A. If your daughter wasn't around until "after the fact", you wouldn't have been charged with 'Battery in the Presence of a Child'.
B. Are you proud you've been separated from your husband for "almost 5 yrs", but you're still living with him AND your boyfriend?? Yeah.... that's normal.
C. I don't have any desire to know how you "get down".... I, for one, was merely catching up on the news/comedy/smut from the city and unfortunately stumbled across your embarrassing event. Because I'm adopted, it struck a nerve & I commented. Carry on with your life, court dates, court fees and miserable attempt at being a good example for a mom.
A. Who cares if u was adopted
B. My husband has his own life & women n house big enuff where i have my own section he owns his house as well so yea y not ha
C. My daughter was there after the fact so the police put it as is...

Oh well glad i culd strike a nerve for u
melinda n mike

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2013
Limerita wrote:
<quoted text>
Y did ur parents name u a name that sounds like something ud take for ibs
melinda n mike

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2013
hell no wrote:
Yea whats ur name lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Phillips bartender 2 min Buschlight 1
Kristi Vincent (Apr '15) 4 min Know them all 14
Nick doerter 38 min Youareadouche2 19
PG @ Memorial 48 min Uhaul98 124
message to deb 1 hr We stand behind T... 18
the pony is a hawt place 1 hr orrrrgeeeee 1
Fat man misses you JLB 1 hr Good luck 2

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance