First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pete

Waterloo, IL

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Heard today that missy sold out her ownership of the office. Anybody know anything bout this. Heard she was tired of rogers bulls--t. lol
petesmeat

Columbia, IL

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Heard Stan Wallach Sr bought the whole joint.
lol

Smithton, IL

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Missy didn't sell.
Lady

Waterloo, IL

#4 Mar 15, 2013
lol wrote:
Missy didn't sell.
Was hopeing it was true that she did sell :0(
Pete

Waterloo, IL

#5 Mar 15, 2013
heard again it was sold to someone from waterloo. Hope so! But then again her and hess deserve each other. Both a piece of s--t!
Yup

Columbia, IL

#6 Mar 15, 2013
I agree with the Hess comment. That guy has no shame. As soon as you turn your back he's trying to stick his tiny dick into your wife or girlfriend.
Pete

Waterloo, IL

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Yup wrote:
I agree with the Hess comment. That guy has no shame. As soon as you turn your back he's trying to stick his tiny dick into your wife or girlfriend.
Totally agree with you. you are a smart fella! Im surprised the two of them dont get along because they are both alike. Cant trust either one of them and both are two faced!
lmao

Tuckerman, AR

#8 Mar 16, 2013
oh how I love reading all the hatred you people spew out!!! best laughs ever!
as far as the bar, i don't even know the owner personally, but i love their food. i don't even drink. just love to sit in the corner and watch the insanity!!
thank you everyone for the great laughs! keep em comin!!
lmao

Tuckerman, AR

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Oh how I love to read all the comments you people spew out. This stuff gives the best laughs!!
As far as the bar, I don't even drink, but I love to sit in the corner and watch all the insanity!! I do love their food! It also has the cleanest restrooms I've seen in a bar! Kudos for that!
Come on people, keep it up! I need more laughter!!
Pete

Waterloo, IL

#10 Mar 16, 2013
lmao wrote:
Oh how I love to read all the comments you people spew out. This stuff gives the best laughs!!
As far as the bar, I don't even drink, but I love to sit in the corner and watch all the insanity!! I do love their food! It also has the cleanest restrooms I've seen in a bar! Kudos for that!
Come on people, keep it up! I need more laughter!!
Look in the mirror then! lMao!!
Simple

Waterloo, IL

#11 Mar 16, 2013
If you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything! If you dont like the owners of the Office, Then dont go there. It is real simple!!
They are both very nice people, they both come from great families. You run a bar and grill and tell me you would not come off mean, look at all the stress and drunks you have to deal with..Let alone the laws.
lmao2

Waterloo, IL

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Simple wrote:
If you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything! If you dont like the owners of the Office, Then dont go there. It is real simple!!
They are both very nice people, they both come from great families. You run a bar and grill and tell me you would not come off mean, look at all the stress and drunks you have to deal with..Let alone the laws.
Funnnnni! u r clueless!
Fly on the Wall

Waterloo, IL

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Simple wrote:
If you can't stand the heat, get outa the kitchen. When you own a business, you are subject to both criticism and praise. You have to be able to handle both, but the criticism usually bites.

The Office is potentially for sale, but the recent inquiry didn't pan out. Maybe all of you peanut gallery pissants could put your money together and become partners yourselves! Oh wait, you'll need more than $87 and a bag of weed. Better luck elsewhere.
petes_stds

Columbia, IL

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Just do not care for the drunks who think they 'run' the town.
pete

Waterloo, IL

#15 Mar 24, 2013
petes_stds wrote:
Just do not care for the drunks who think they 'run' the town.
Brilliant! And they seem to be the people who THINK they are better than everyone else in RB!
pete

Waterloo, IL

#16 Mar 24, 2013
No comments anyone? Must have stepped on some peoples toes! LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 27, 2013
I do not know his first name but his last name is Goodman. He married Jake Pillars mom. She decided not to sell. I work there. Bye.
Gone

United States

#18 Apr 5, 2013
So did missy sell out or what?
pete

Waterloo, IL

#19 Apr 10, 2013
Gone wrote:
So did missy sell out or what?
LETS HOPE SOOOOO!
to thread weasels

Smithton, IL

#20 Apr 11, 2013
so if you are commenting negatively against another human please show your face, name and address, place of employment, and boss's name.

hiding in the shadows does not require a backbone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk driving 13 hr motherof3 3
Red Bud High Basketball Thu practices 20
Dirt Feb 1 Mom of 2 5
New business to Evansville (May '15) Jan 31 hank 8
sex offender on the run (Jul '15) Jan 28 Nikki 2
inconsiderate people Jan 26 bob 10
T Mobile coverage Jan 25 Thinking of switc... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages