Scorpio

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 29, 2011
when is the Evansville Days this year? someone told me that it was moved to Sept. That true?
Larry

Marion, IL

#2 Sep 1, 2011
Yes, It will be held September 16th,17th & 18th. It was chaged in hopes of having cooler weather for the event.
excited yardsaler

Waterloo, IL

#3 Sep 13, 2011
will yard sales still be that weekend then? loving going! Thanks
Strnj1

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2011
Yes yard sales will be going on
punkin

Carbondale, IL

#5 Sep 19, 2011
hopefully whoever is in charge of putting eville days on gets their head outta their butt and does it right for next year....i know quite a few kids that were looking forward to going but were sadly dissapointed at the lack of games/rides this year.
JustMyOpinion

Marion, IL

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Evansville Days will never change same crappy rides nothing to do for our children nothing but a drunk fest. Until we get the right people to run this city again Evansville has become a joke.
whatever

Waterloo, IL

#7 Jan 19, 2012
JustMyOpinion wrote:
Evansville Days will never change same crappy rides nothing to do for our children nothing but a drunk fest. Until we get the right people to run this city again Evansville has become a joke.
The assistant clerk is in charge this year! Give her a chance!!
Chum lee

Coulterville, IL

#8 Jan 22, 2012
JustMyOpinion wrote:
You mean the coke dealer?
JustMyOpinion

Marion, IL

#9 Jan 25, 2012
(Chum Lee)
I really don't know who you would be referring to as the "coke dealer". But if its who i think you are referring it to you need to Stop and think about what you said. first off Evansville was never like this before when he was the mayor. Evansville use to a great place to go to. Apparently the "coke dealer" you are referring to knew his job and never failed the citizens of town.
food for thought

Makanda, IL

#10 Jan 25, 2012
i dont think some people know what they are talking about ,the village has been on a down hill roll ever since red becker left the mayors office,first otten done his damage then ran away turning it over to chumley which knows less than otten did.so yes both make believe mayors we have had since becker are utterly useless to this town.this village will fall completely.
Out of town

Columbia, IL

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Who is the current mayor?
yhgjtugvbszx

Evansville, IL

#12 Feb 24, 2012
steve kueker (chum lee) who was little miss and miss teen evansville
evillian

Herrin, IL

#13 Mar 16, 2012
This little town is so political w to many chiefs and not nearly enuff indians. Its a small town and the should be very simple to run. But all the "cheifs" think they have all the say when most of the town sees them as a complete joke. Get some brains dumasses. It a small hik town in southern IL. It doesnt take a brain surgeon to run it.
Wow

Marion, IL

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Chum lee wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the coke dealer?
Really? What's the matter Santa? Did he short YOUR last 8-Ball purchase or something? Careful buddy, you're not the only one who remembers EVERYONE at those after hours parties. Dumb Ass!
Casual Observer

Eldorado, IL

#15 Jul 6, 2012
It appears that someone is trying to impersonate the current mayor, he spells his nickname Chumly, not Chum Lee.
Crista Mitchell

Catlett, VA

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What's the matter Santa? Did he short YOUR last 8-Ball purchase or something? Careful buddy, you're not the only one who remembers EVERYONE at those after hours parties. Dumb Ass!
Your spiteful attitude only tells me that you are very close to the opposing side. If I am correct, then you are part of the previous "regime," that allowed the theft of property and town funds, abuse of power and people,and down-right cruelty to anyone that did not fit your "criteria".
These posts have little to do with an dying, little town, but has everything to do with people who will not stand up for anything, nothing at all. Oops, I will reiterate this statement and go on to say these same people do stand up for one thing; personal gain and interest. Hatred and utter contempt is the only substance of these people.Like a snake in the bush.
Terk

Waterloo, IL

#17 Jul 19, 2012
evansville days is july 20-22
yes yard sales think mainly sat.
fighter

Sparta, IL

#18 Jul 22, 2012
What time is the parade
UnSeLfIShHeArT
#19 Sep 3, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Shoe Dec 10 ole ray 7
midwest auto creations Dec 5 blacksnake 2
Making America Great Again Dec 2 Who Dat 6
Red Bud Volleyball Dec 1 Sandusky 7
Power Outage Nov 29 Laura5758 1
Standing at square (Nov '16) Nov 20 Hog Power 24
The shoe (May '17) Nov 19 Mack 6

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance