First Prev
of 2
Next Last
round town

Smithton, IL

#1 Nov 17, 2012
I don't really know him, but I get the impression he is a pos. Was in subway earlier and the kid behind me was acting all nervous, when I asked him what was wrong he alluded to the fact that the Glasscock douche was rough on him. I told him to stand up to him and not be his bitch, he declined. I wanted so bad to go over to him and snatch his sandwich out his hand and punk him out in front of his friends, but I didn't being a responsible adult. It pains me to see this behavior because I put up with my fair share as a youth. But as a 6'3" 275lb adult I don't take shit from anyone, I just wish the kid behind me in line had my confidence.
Really

Waterloo, IL

#2 Nov 18, 2012
round town wrote:
I don't really know him, but I get the impression he is a pos. Was in subway earlier and the kid behind me was acting all nervous, when I asked him what was wrong he alluded to the fact that the Glasscock douche was rough on him. I told him to stand up to him and not be his bitch, he declined. I wanted so bad to go over to him and snatch his sandwich out his hand and punk him out in front of his friends, but I didn't being a responsible adult. It pains me to see this behavior because I put up with my fair share as a youth. But as a 6'3" 275lb adult I don't take shit from anyone, I just wish the kid behind me in line had my confidence.
Sounds more like liquid courage to me. Also, you need to lose weight, not get a double meat and cheese at Subway.
Really

Waterloo, IL

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like liquid courage to me. Also, you need to lose weight, not get a double meat and cheese at Subway.
I have made comments on here and this is not something I would have said. I applaude the first guy for having compation for his fellow man. And with your remark I will probably change my name.
round town

Smithton, IL

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I had been drinking, why else would I have been in Subway that late. But I don't need booze to be able to stand my ground.Yes I could stand to lose a few pounds, who couldn't these days. No double meat for me, too pricey.
DJ Brad

Waterloo, IL

#6 Nov 18, 2012
I was in there then. I didn't see anybody get picked on. must of been before i got there. Not everybody is perfect.
For Sure

Waterloo, IL

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made comments on here and this is not something I would have said. I applaude the first guy for having compation for his fellow man. And with your remark I will probably change my name.
Wow, didnt mean to steal someone's name. Must have just came to mind. It does seem however, that the writer kind of agreed with me. You can keep your name, because "Really" kind of sounds like you don't really know. But you're fond of it.

From now on I'll be "For Sure"!
round town

Smithton, IL

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Brad I think it must have been before of after you where in there because I didn't see you(you are a hard guy to miss). The kid in question was damn near shaking in fear when he noticed ol boy. I don't think that anything happened in subway but got the impression this has been an ongoing problem for the kid. If I had to guess he was round 16 and I am pretty sure Glasscock is over 21 and was easily twice the kids size.
omg

Waterloo, IL

#9 Nov 18, 2012
his daddy has lots of money so he thinks he is all that. he's a chump who needs to be knocked back down to reality.
For Sure

Waterloo, IL

#10 Nov 19, 2012
omg wrote:
his daddy has lots of money so he thinks he is all that. he's a chump who needs to be knocked back down to reality.
If "Glasscock" is Don and Jan's son, he's just a POS like they are. Money doesn't make you a good person, in fact it is often to the contrary. If he's picking on people smaller and weaker than him, he probably is their son. Sounds like he needs a swift kick in the hindside.
pot stirrer

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 19, 2012
It didnt sound like ryan did anything.... why would you want the kid to fight him. Stop stirring the pot
What

Carterville, IL

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Is this a real story ? if so you should have talked to the guy like Fat Albert did, and explain bullying is wrong....
Maybe

Waterloo, IL

#13 Nov 19, 2012
What wrote:
Is this a real story ? if so you should have talked to the guy like Fat Albert did, and explain bullying is wrong....
Typical Red Bud hubbub over nothing. Or is it?
peacemaker

Red Bud, IL

#14 Nov 24, 2012
glassock needs a knot yanked in his ass and i can and will do it real soon
Hmmm

Columbia, IL

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Go get em tough guy
Ryan Glasscock

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Pretty funny none of you will even post your real name besides Brad. I was never "bullying" a kid in subway that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Yes I may have made some bad decisions in my past (key word is past) but believe it or not people do grow up so it's about time some of you consider doing so...
eric d

Marion, IL

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Ryan Glasscock wrote:
Pretty funny none of you will even post your real name besides Brad. I was never "bullying" a kid in subway that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Yes I may have made some bad decisions in my past (key word is past) but believe it or not people do grow up so it's about time some of you consider doing so...
some people grow up.
and other people grow up with low self esteem, social anxiety, depression and a whole list of other problems that arise from being bullied.
It's great that you can move on and become a better person, but If you were a bully in the past, it's likely that you have damaged someone to the point that they will never get better. if you really want to show that you have grown up, call up someone you bullied and apologize. you can't imagine what that would do for that person.
Ryan Glasscock

Kansas City, MO

#18 Dec 28, 2012
eric d wrote:
<quoted text>
some people grow up.
and other people grow up with low self esteem, social anxiety, depression and a whole list of other problems that arise from being bullied.
It's great that you can move on and become a better person, but If you were a bully in the past, it's likely that you have damaged someone to the point that they will never get better. if you really want to show that you have grown up, call up someone you bullied and apologize. you can't imagine what that would do for that person.
I wouldn't consider myself a bully. I've always been easy to get along with but what people think about me doesn't make me lose sleep at night. There are a lot of people that talk "trash" about me and my family that's fine you don't see me in depression over that?
What

Carterville, IL

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Look into the mirror, and say " i good enough, smart enough, and dog gone it people like me" do this EVERY day..
I really know you

Waterloo, IL

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Just from experience of going to school with you, you are a stuck up bully and anytime you get in trouble your parents bail you out. So dont come off like your an angel because carma comes back to bite you in the ass. Carma carma you have to love it. So everyone that commented on this forum just sit back watch and laugh when it happens.
susan

High Ridge, MO

#22 Jan 8, 2013
where in his statement does it say that he is an angel?? He said he has made some bad decisions in his past but is learning to grow up. Everyone makes mistakes including yourself!! And most everyones parents will try to bail their kid out if they are able.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PE Clothes 20 hr expense 3
alan macke scam artist / rapist Thu thatchick 21
todd the coper Jul 27 need a voice 18
Alco sold? Jul 23 Sherri 2
Internet Providers Jul 22 Rural websurfer 4
yard sale Jul 18 Sue 1
New business to Evansville Jul 17 Patty Eggemeyer 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evansville Mortgages