First Prev
of 6
Next Last
yea

United States

#102 Feb 17, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text> its obvious to everyone YOU didn't. If they had hit someone else it woudve been tragic. Instead its G.B. n G.R.
And we will say the same to you when karma comes calling for you douchebag!!
skyler duvall

United States

#103 Feb 17, 2012
Look to those who wanna talk crap about my family yalls sum low lifes get a freaking life n stop the gossip she's fighting for her life rite now n hope to god she makes it just goes to show how pathic y'all really r since ya can't use ur real name heck I am everybodys human we all make mistakes n our lifes so if. The car smelled of booze that's their choice isn't anybody elses dang concern ya ain't doctors or anything important so go on about ur business n leave ours alone.
Angie

Waterloo, IL

#104 Feb 17, 2012
So if their car smelled of booze that is no one elses business? That would mean they were drinking and driving and putting everyone else on the road at risk. That IS everyone's business. I'm not going to bad mouth anyone involved since we don't have the full story. But I really hope the driver wasn't intoxicated.
skyler duvall

United States

#105 Feb 18, 2012
Granted to a point yes it is but there's things that nobody knows that only the family knows so just let this situation die if u dnt know what really happened keep ur nose out of it
THEY WERE LOOSERS

Red Bud, IL

#106 Feb 18, 2012
DRUNK DOPER LOOSERS I WOULD HAVE DONE MORE THAN THAT TO THEM IF THEY HIT MY FAMILY!!!!!
people are idiots.

Columbia, IL

#107 Feb 18, 2012
That's the dumbest and most inconsiderate comment I've ever read on here.
Wow

United States

#108 Feb 18, 2012
See Waterloo topix...
Go Ahead

United States

#109 Feb 26, 2012
ole magilacuddy wrote:
Guaranteed they'd been drinking and there was dope in the car, that's all that group did. Sad, but thank god they didn't take out a happy family or a school bus in the process, especially if there any trth to the other wild rumor I won't repeat.
Go on and tell the other rumor... Might as well have it all out!!! Please???
mark malow

Columbia, IL

#110 Apr 26, 2013
I would like to no who pulled me out of the car
mark malow

Columbia, IL

#111 Apr 26, 2013
Would love 2 meet u since u give such great advice!!!!!
mark malow

Columbia, IL

#112 Apr 26, 2013
Maybe we can sit down and read them together punk
mark malow

Columbia, IL

#114 Apr 26, 2013
Y dnt we meet up and talk this over lil punks like u need hurt
mark malow

Columbia, IL

#115 Apr 26, 2013
Never let me find u
mark malow

Columbia, IL

#116 Apr 26, 2013
You wana meet me and tell me this to my face obviously u were to big of a bi**h to tell them there loosers u pusy Y
THEY WERE LOOSERS wrote:
DRUNK DOPER LOOSERS I WOULD HAVE DONE MORE THAN THAT TO THEM IF THEY HIT MY FAMILY!!!!!
mark malow

Columbia, IL

#118 Apr 26, 2013
THEY WERE LOOSERS wrote:
Lol come tell me how big of losers and Dippers we were cuz ill show u what else we r good at bi**h
beelzebub

United States

#119 Apr 26, 2013
mark malow wrote:
<quoted text> Lol come tell me how big of losers and Dippers we were cuz ill show u what else we r good at bi**h
so on top of hanging out with the kind of people who do more than one kind of dope, get hammered, then drive at very high rates of speed while other drivers are trying to survive their little trips, you were good at beating people up for a good time? Dont let ME meet YOU you idiot asshole, youre no hero, just a drunken ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rbhs sports (Aug '13) 10 hr seriously 29
Garden Place Fri Curious 1
Anthony Dill. Mar 24 abc123 1
is there any really good hairsalons in red bud ? Mar 24 Leg 2
break ins Mar 24 ole roy 3
Alan J. Macke Mar 23 jon 1
child rapist working at ace. Mar 23 concerned citizen 5
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web