Evansville Village Clerk
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tricia

Catlett, VA

#21 Jun 10, 2012
My opinion wrote:
Could your town get that lucky? If she stays for her full term this town will be in trouble. She is dumb as a rock and too stupid to do the job. I feel sorry for the people of Evansville. If she is there for another year your town might be bankrupt.Your voters didn't know her when she ran for office and she lied about her credentials.
Hi I hate to break this to you, but the town has been FLAT broke for the 6 or 7 years. Go to town hall and read the books its all there.
Tricia

Catlett, VA

#22 Jun 11, 2012
observer wrote:
Food for thought, If you think you can do a better job why don't you run for the board or the mayors job? I know the present mayor did not want the job, it was dropped onto him. At least he is trying to help the village, not just complaining about it.How long did it take to find anyone willing to take a board position that nobody seems to want? If you have all the answers, why don't you tell the board so they can do what needs to be done instead of just griping.
If we are going to talk about audits, these are done yearly, so what does that mean? However,I know there were several people who pushed and are still pushing for a more intense review of previous records,a bit further back. I think that all this conjuncture is hurting your side.If you don't think for one second that the people in charge of these audits/investigations do not read these posts think again.
riverrat

Galatia, IL

#23 Aug 18, 2012
Tricia wrote:
Do you think you could do any better, with no money in the till for the town? If you don't like the mayor allegedly smoking pot, call the police. Do you also know that when the Cindy the previous clerk took her position, she was thrown into it. Why was she thrown into it? Because the previous clerk walked out. If you go to town hall you can easily find this all out. It takes decades for a town to decline, not one or two years, my friends.
The previous clerk did not walk out. Cindy told her she did not need any of her help. As far as the town declining, it happened in the last couple of years. It has been in the papers, read them.
Keke

United States

#24 Apr 5, 2013
The election is April 9th get out and vote Evansville! Beth is doing a great job along with Kenny Kempfer and mountain! Keep the town moving forward.
Sarah Beth

United States

#25 Apr 6, 2013
This town needs SERIOUS help... Half of the streets have no curbing, causing major muddy problems and the water isnt fit to bathe in. The houses look like the ghetto and the buisnesses all look disasterous from the outside. I hate to drive through the scummy looking place, couldnt imagine living in it.
whatever

Waterloo, IL

#26 Apr 6, 2013
@Sarah Beth......then don't. Stay out.
Keke

Sesser, IL

#27 Apr 8, 2013
Sarah Beth wrote:
This town needs SERIOUS help... Half of the streets have no curbing, causing major muddy problems and the water isnt fit to bathe in. The houses look like the ghetto and the buisnesses all look disasterous from the outside. I hate to drive through the scummy looking place, couldnt imagine living in it.
They have been working on the roads lately along with many other things. If this election goes well tomorrow I feel this town will keep getting better.
Ram Rod

Ellis Grove, IL

#28 Apr 9, 2013
Keke wrote:
The election is April 9th get out and vote Evansville! Beth is doing a great job along with Kenny Kempfer and mountain! Keep the town moving forward.
IMHO this moutain has mental problems and and anyone who would vote them as their representative must have too.
Keke

Sesser, IL

#29 Apr 10, 2013
Ram Rod wrote:
<quoted text>IMHO this moutain has mental problems and and anyone who would vote them as their representative must have too.
Looks like the town is crazy. He won the election!..... Lol
Kay

United States

#30 Apr 11, 2013
Thank good he did. If Red got it the town would have went to shit. There was money sitting there to fix things around town and he did nothing about it.
Keke

Sesser, IL

#31 Apr 12, 2013
The only thing Red would have done was use the town fuel as his personal gas station and mow the grass at the river front... I'm so glad this town will continue on the path it has been going for the past year. Now that the mess is almost cleaned up we will get to see what this new board and mayor can really do!
Keke

Sesser, IL

#32 Apr 12, 2013
Don't get me wrong Red is an ok guy but he's old news and we need some fresh new ideas...
unknown

Olathe, KS

#33 Feb 21, 2014
Did her and her husband steal money from the town?
observer

Galatia, IL

#34 Aug 5, 2014
Apparently not, the I.S.P. dropped their investigation for lack of any evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Joe Thu Sam 2
Angie Aug 12 Vigorous white 6
what is it Aug 12 Chief Hardbone 3
Red Bud water Aug 11 Godin guy 7
water sewer Aug 3 captain 3
Red Bud Deerfest Pins (Feb '14) Aug 2 chuck r 3
Food stand Jul 30 Candy Crush 1

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance