United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Anyone know anything about Cindy McClane Kueker? What are your thoughts on her?
JustMyOpinion

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Judged:

A total weirdo for sure she cant even do her city clerk job she has to have an assistant how hard is it to take water bill money and log it into the computer. i feel since she has been put in the position the city hall has went down hill she isn't friendly, she is a complete moron who dosen't know a thing on how to run a villiage hall. why are we paying for 2 villiage clerks come on if one cant get the job done find someone who can do it. This town is becoming a Joke EVERYTHING has went to crap and dont get me started on our so called mayor which happens to be Cindy's husband.
whatever

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Judged:

The clerk is the idiot NOT the assistant! The Assistant does the job that the clerk should be doing!!! What this town needs to do is get the clerk out and give the whole job to the assistant!!! She is hard working and Very Honest!!!
JustMyOpinion wrote:
A total weirdo for sure she cant even do her city clerk job she has to have an assistant how hard is it to take water bill money and log it into the computer. i feel since she has been put in the position the city hall has went down hill she isn't friendly, she is a complete moron who dosen't know a thing on how to run a villiage hall. why are we paying for 2 villiage clerks come on if one cant get the job done find someone who can do it. This town is becoming a Joke EVERYTHING has went to crap and dont get me started on our so called mayor which happens to be Cindy's husband.
curious

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Who is the assistant
Just wondering

Evansville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

I heard she quit yesterday,is this true? We would be better off without her anyway.
My opinion

Evansville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Could your town get that lucky? If she stays for her full term this town will be in trouble. She is dumb as a rock and too stupid to do the job. I feel sorry for the people of Evansville. If she is there for another year your town might be bankrupt.Your voters didn't know her when she ran for office and she lied about her credentials.
food for thought

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

i agree she ,she is the most unqualified person to do this job that she was elected to do.the citizens need to open their eyes while their heads are still barely bobbing above water.OH WAIT they have turned off your water or threatened to turn it off for being a week late.the village just cant run without your 30 dollars for a week.they wouldnt be able to pay her stupid ass overtime for doing nothing but babysitting the office chair.they should animate the phone calls with goofey answering duh i dunno.citizens wouldnt know the difference!!!!
Yvonne

Sparta, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

having this idiot running City Hall is TERRIBLE! she is absolutely rude and can't even answer the phone correctly. What were people thinking when they gave her that position?!?!?
Woohoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Just heard the town board asked for her resignation immediatly and got it.
food for thought

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

its hillarious that it only took an audit that was past due for 2 full years to make that happen,now to get the no account mayor out of that office then remove the board members that have no ideal what they are doing and then maybe get the village back above water level and productive again.my thoughts are the entire board needs to be held accountable including the mayor that ran away,it snow balled from him down.KARMA is such a sweet thing.
observer

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Food for thought, If you think you can do a better job why don't you run for the board or the mayors job? I know the present mayor did not want the job, it was dropped onto him. At least he is trying to help the village, not just complaining about it.How long did it take to find anyone willing to take a board position that nobody seems to want? If you have all the answers, why don't you tell the board so they can do what needs to be done instead of just griping.
food for thought

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

i dont consider hounding citizens and being rude to people qualify as helping,he didnt have to accept the position that was handed to him.its not all about sitting in a room acting like they know how to do the job.they surely knew there is governmental issues involved.people need to realize maybe more people would get invovled if they had a good enough leader.no one wants to be apart of their failures.
Resident Once

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Who is the mayor currently?
jesse

De Soto, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

This town has went to hell fast. The board members who came into their seats with the last mayor election are a bunch of morons. They don't have the smarts to walk around the block by themselves. The "mayor" gets caught smoking pot in one of and in front of one of the drinking establishments, the evansville days picnic was a total joke. With the mayor and his wife putting the blame on the residents of evansville. Not bothering to contact the carnival to see if they were free for the weekend that THEY changed it to. Get rid of all the fruitcakes. Get some people in there who actually care about this town.
OnceAgain

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Who is the mayor?
food for thought

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

steve chumley kueker
yes

Evansville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

She resigned!
Tricia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Do you think you could do any better, with no money in the till for the town? If you don't like the mayor allegedly smoking pot, call the police. Do you also know that when the Cindy the previous clerk took her position, she was thrown into it. Why was she thrown into it? Because the previous clerk walked out. If you go to town hall you can easily find this all out. It takes decades for a town to decline, not one or two years, my friends.
Tricia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

OnceAgain wrote:
Who is the mayor?
I really hate to make light at your post, because it is very rude, but really?You are not informed on this subject, but I am. I would love to answer questions you may have.
Tricia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

food for thought wrote:
i dont consider hounding citizens and being rude to people qualify as helping,he didnt have to accept the position that was handed to him.its not all about sitting in a room acting like they know how to do the job.they surely knew there is governmental issues involved.people need to realize maybe more people would get invovled if they had a good enough leader.no one wants to be apart of their failures.
The mayor had two choices take the position or not to have a mayor. He took the option that would land him into the hot seat, at every turn. Would you do that? Or would you just sit at your computer and write about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Evansville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Evansville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE