kandice

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2011
I heard she is passn around some stds
barbie baughman

Marion, IL

#3 Jan 13, 2012
Uhmm i think who ever posted this shit outta pocket about me needs to come and confront me face to face.because this is not true. and i would love to show whoever posted this shit those pappers.. this is a false acusation..
ewwwww

Marion, IL

#4 Mar 10, 2012
she gets around! she was on heroin, so it wouldnt surprise me
eyes and ears of the vill

Herrin, IL

#5 Mar 16, 2012
she used to hook as well.
Allison Moore

Catlett, VA

#6 May 31, 2012
kandice wrote:
I heard she is passn around some stds
Listen to this, to make matters even worse. This girl lives with her boyfriend, works, and brags about the amount of child support her mom gets from her dad!WOW!What kind of people do this?
maes

Sparta, IL

#7 Jun 3, 2012
She looks like a straight up crack head, any guy who touches her must be really desperate.
cheezy

Smithton, IL

#8 Jun 4, 2012
classy people hiding behind this wb site. put your name and picture on here.
Hope j

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2012
All this web site is are shit talker's nobody has the right to be posting anything of other people or there problems. These web site's are made for good things going on in our towns not trash talking people in them
concerned

Waterloo, IL

#10 Jun 4, 2012
you no to all of the idiots that like to talk shit about others apparently dont have anything better in thier lives but to ruin someone elses. there has been some post on this website in the past that have been hurtful to me and the ones i love. grow up and get real. if you were that big of a person to talk shit at least have the guts to confront them face to face. if not then keep your rude ass comments to yourself. it only ruins peoples lives and remember to all of you talking shit about others on this....carma is a bitch and it will one day come back and bite you in the ass... the only one that should be judgeing one is the oneself....grow up and get a real life
barf

Farmington, MO

#11 Aug 6, 2012
Shes nasty!! Lay off the crack pipe an eat some food !!!
toor

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2015
I cut believe this girl still has a job at chester hospital. Do they not to random drug test.
Sam I am

United States

#13 Dec 22, 2015
Haha she's a slut....I know back in the day she tried to get with my older brother....me an my brothers baby momma chased her around evansville all the time an she would hurry an get to her gals...like a scared lil girl she was...God only knows what's she been doing since then hahaha
Sam I am

United States

#14 Dec 22, 2015
barbie baughman wrote:
Uhmm i think who ever posted this shit outta pocket about me needs to come and confront me face to face.because this is not true. and i would love to show whoever posted this shit those pappers.. this is a false acusation..
All u will do is run hahaha I've chased u many of times.....
The bone

Arnold, MO

#15 Dec 22, 2015
I'd pork er after a 5th .... Or if she had some crack I might Hama it ! PARTY ON WAYNE !
toor

Perryville, MO

#16 Mar 22, 2016
She's pregnant again WTF
Barbie supporter

Carbondale, IL

#17 Jun 10, 2016
I'd hit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocher Pub Mon Joe 2
nurse stealing patients meds Aug 19 bulldog 7
Robbie Kane Jul 31 grimreaper 2
Larry Heob Jul 31 grimreaper 2
Backstreet wine and dine Jul 31 Customer 15
New building in Red Bud Jul 26 Pat 6
Weir Jul '16 Laughing 8

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance